Fated

The Angel on Earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan slowly opened his eyes. He then realized that it was not a girl but a blank ceiling that faced him. He got up and sat for a while.

Another dream. He thought.

Since he was a child, he had been having dreams of this girl, and sometimes he is confused whether they were just a product of his imagination or memories. He almost memorized as the dreams started to play over and over again every night.

Sometimes, he would find himself crying in his sleep as the girl died all over again. He knew it was just a dream, but slowly, he knew that there was an attachment of feelings towards the girl.

It's impossible that I was an angel. He thought again as he layed back in his bed.

But then, another dream occured, a new one this time. He dreamt that he had burried a time capsule that contained all their memories and when he woke up, and was determined to find the box.

He was in third year high school when he found the girl's house to be real. It was old, rustic and uninhabited. In its gate wrote "Bae", and he had a hint of the name of the girl in his dreams. He slowly opened the door and found that the house was just like what it looked like in his dream. Then, he found the garden.

He first had second thoughts as he turned his back against it but then, it was as if the tree was calling onto him. So, he started digging.

And there he found, inside a box, his lost memories.

"She's real." He said and he found that water dripped into the scrapbook once more and found out it was his own tears.

"But you... you sacrificed your wings so that Luhan could retain his memories, right?"

Suho smiled at Kyuhyun. "Neh. My best friend owes be big time."

"Well, you are your best friend's guardian angel now." Kyuhyun remarked and they both laughed.

Luhan, since that time, has been looking for the girl. There were times where he felt hopeless but then, he would look back at the picture they took many years ago. He hoped that he would see the face once more, not in his dreams but in reality.

One day, his wishes came true. He saw her in his school's entrance ceremony. Since then, he started following her. There was a time when they met each other's eyes but then, she avoided his gaze.

"Don't you have the same dreams with me?" he whispered as he kept staring at her.

"Don't you remember me?"

The college entrance ceremony came and he smiled upon knowing that they were in the same college.

College of Music. He thought and his heart felt light upon knowing that they still have the same interests.

He looked for her in the seats but he couldn't. He let out a sigh of defeat as he took a seat in the performing arts hall. Just then, the curtains went up. For a while, Luhan thought that she was staring at him and the music started to play.

"This is familiar."

He said as he sat straight, anticipating the next scene. The girl then, lifted the mic to and sang,

"As innocent as a child... who doesn't know anything."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter