Deceased

A Vampire's Heart

Sohee's POV

 

As I wait for Yoseob, I decided to play my piano from my friend [which is presumed deceased].

 

His name was Hyunjoong. He was my fellow vampire [I was a human that day] and I met him while I was exploring the Blood Oblivion Castle [a place for vampires only. If you get caught inside the castle, you'll be killed. I was allowed to enter because my father is a vampire]. I was lost and when he saw me, he was laughing because I was crying [we were both kids that day].

"Oh you're lost?" he asked me, still laughing.

"Is it obvious?!" I said, sniffing hard.

"Oh sorry! Let me help you." he smiled. His smile was beautiful.

Then we're getting closer and closer and we became best friends. Then one day he gave me a piano [did I mention he was rich?] as a thanks for being a good friend and he teached me how to play. But one day, a mysterious figure [most were speculating it was a vampire] killed him, leaving him on the floor with a pool of blood. I was very depressed then I wished that I wanna die. My father transformed me into a fully vampire years ago to prevent from dying. From that day, my personality changed drastically especially from that trauma. I changed into a cold-hearted vampire and I always play the piano because I felt that Hyunjoong is sitting beside me.

I will avenge him.

 

Yoseob's POV

 

Darn! My suit is messed by those thorny bushes in the woods but I don't care!

 

As I entered the mansion, I can hear Sohee playing the piano. The melody was good but I accidentally disturbed her but this time she's not on her temper.

 

"Oh! You're here!" she said happily.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No hard feelings to Hyunjoong lovers out there..