...

The Wait

"...One...two...three!" Lis Ceeb uncovered Maiv Xis's eyes with his hands. Maiv Xis opened her eyes and was in surprise. "Happy Birthday!" Lis Ceeb said. "Aw!...you didnt' have to..." Maiv Xis said. "Who said this was for you?...I'm just doing an early birthday for me..." Lis Ceeb said jokingly. "I'm just showing you how I want my surprise birthday to be like..." Lis Ceeb continued on. Maiv Xis gave him a pout on the shoulder. Lis Ceeb gave a chuckle. "...Just kidding." Lis Ceeb then gave Maiv Xis a pat on her head. "You like it?" He asked raising his eye brows. Maiv Xis nodd. "Thanks!" she gave him a big hug.

The surprise birthday was held at Lis Ceeb's place while it was getting dark in Thailand. The place was dim with only the light of candles. There was a table decorated with candles and pedals all over. In the middle was a small cake with the words: "I love you!^^"

"Sorry, I didn't get you much, Maiv Xis..." Lis Ceeb says and looks down while holding up flowers for Maiv Xis. She takes the flowers and smiles. "As long as we're together...that's enough for me." Maiv Xis says and gives Lis Ceeb another hug. "I just hope we can be together forever." she finishs off. "Me too." Lis Ceeb added. He hugs her back with a kiss on her head.

"You want some cake?" Lis Ceeb asked. Maiv Xis nods. "Can't wait to try it!^^" Both sat down and went for a piece of cake. The cake had Maiv Xis's favorite flavor. Maiv Xis took a bite. She made a the-food-is-disgusting face and pretended to throw up. Lis Ceeb turns and gave a look. "I'm sorry. Is it not sweet enough?" Maiv Xis laughs. "I'm just kidding...haha. This tastes as sweet as you." she smiles and puts her head on his shoulder. She raises her head back up and went for another piece to feed Lis Ceeb. "Here." Maiv Xis says and feeds Lis Ceeb. She goes for another piece and pretends to feed Lis Ceeb, but when he opens his mouth the piece goes straight to . Maiv Xis laughs. After awhile Lis Ceeb did the same to Maiv Xis. She gets mad and flicks some whipp cream from the cake onto Lis Ceeb's face. Both then began to have a cake fight. Lis Ceeb chases Maiv Xis around the house trying to get her back...and all the fun goes on til midnight...