Unwanted New Friend

Prince Charming vs. Reality
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2;

"Hello,I'm Kim Mingyu. From today, I'm going to be in class 11-3 with you guys. It's been a while since I've been in Korea, so I hope we'll get along."

Mingyu enthusiastically introduced himself before observing the students, they were all either doing their own things or whispering to their friends while eyeing him weirdly. The teacher motioned her hand to the empty seat by the window and ushered Mingyu to sit down. Lightly bowing at the teacher, Mingyu gulped and walked down the intimidating row of snickering 'classmates'.

The shuffling of papers echoed in the classroom as students got out their notebooks for class. 

"Seokmin, where the hell are you?" Mingyu mumbled to himself and buried his face into his hands hopelessly. Mingyu was the worst at making new friends, his brain couldn't process what the person in front was saying and causing Mingyu to just sit there blankly while saying, "What?" mulitple times or staying silent for the whole time. Mingyu would've been a little bit at ease if his friends were here.

"Hey, psst-" Mingyu's face was still buried in his hands when he heard a small whisper by his side. Peeking through his fingers, Mingyu saw a pair of brown orbs staring at him, she waved her hands around warily and tried to figure out a way to see Mingyu's face. Mingyu quietly snickered, it was probably those girls that fell in love with him at first sight again. I mean, this gorgeous look is irresistable. He flipped his hair and slowly rested his hands on the desk, a smug look on his face as he raised a brow while staring at the student.

"I'm Gu Hyebin." The female student extended her hand while whispering with a warm smile on her face. Mingyu stared at Hyebin's hand weirdly, raising a puzzling brow. Mingyu gently pushed her palm away while leaning backwards like Hyebin's hand was something unbelievably disgusting.

"Yeah, sure," Mingyu whined a vague reply to the seemingly offended girl, Mingyu finished coldly before taking out his handkerchief to wipe away the nonexistent germs on his hands. Hyebin continued to stare at Mingyu with her small eyes squinted, assuming in her head Mingyu might have some weird prince-disease disorder in his brain. Mingyu sensed Hyebin's eyes piercing through his face, he hissed and turned towards Hyebin forcefully. "Now look, Gubin or whatever, I'm not interested in a relationship right now. Plus, you're too ugly for my standards, are you clear?"

"Me? Dating you?" Hyebin exclaimed a bit too loudly, causing some students sitting in front of them to turn and look over their necks with sharp glares. Slightly smiling awkwardly, Hyebin bowed a apology at the students and turned back to Mingyu, holding back from bursting out laughing. "You've got to be kidding me!"

"So, you don't want to date me?" Mingyu pointed an index finger to himself, astonished and somehow glad. Girls that liked him were always the clingy type, to the point where they'd find out everything about him to make Mingyu notice. Rather creepy in some ways. 

"Of course, just want to be a friend. I mean, you're too ugly for my standards anyways." Hyebin yawned while stretching.

"Hey, that's my line." Mingyu snapped at Hyebin and pouted, slumping down on his seat like an upset child. "No one takes my line." Hyebin bursted into a laughing fit. She had always thought snuck up kids like Mingyu funny, everything has to go their way or otherwise they'd throw a tantrum. Hyebin felt like

Please log in to read the full chapter