He'll Be Back

Prince Charming vs. Reality
Please log in to read the full chapter

chapter 1;;

Hyebin dug her hand into the packet of chips and leisurely plopped a handful into . It was a Saturday, the best Hyebin thinks to waste this weekend day was to drown herself in snacks and multiple anime and manga comics. Her mother originally wanted Hyebin to help her clean the house, but being the lazy teenager, Hyebin sneakily changed the subject once Mrs.Gu was distracted.

"Gu Hyebin, are you planning to rot in this room forever?" Mrs.Gu shouted, barging into Hyebin's bedroom with a vacuum machine. She stretched her back, brushed the dust of her two hands and took one nice look at Hyebin's room. Comics, textbooks, clothes were thrown everywhere. Mrs.Gu put her hands on her hips as she clicked her tongue three times in disgust. "What am I going to do with this girl. She can't wash the dishes, she can't cook, her room is messier than a boy's, she spend her time laughing at some comics. How are you suppose to get married later on?"

Hyebin pursed her bottom lip into a pout, shrugging her shoulder before flipping a page of her comic. "Somehow. I mean, there has got to be someone out there that likes me for who I am out there somewhere. My soulmate!" Hyebin exclaimed, slamming her comic onto the bed, certain of her statement. 

"So you haven't given up on that thought, huh?" Mrs.Gu chuckled as she reorganized Hyebin's stack of books. Hyebin nodded her head in acknowledgement. But then again, why should she abandon that thought? It exists, well, in Hyebin's dictionary that is. Mrs.Gu groaned after finishing cleaning Hyebin's room. "Who would want to date Gu Hyebin though, let's be honest here!"

"Mom!" Hyebin snapped jokingly, raising her comic book like she was about to throw it at her mother, causing Mrs.Gu to chuckle and pretended to duck. Mrs.Gu softly laughed and ruffled Hyebin's hair on her way out.

Once Mrs.Gu closed the door, Hyebin hopped out of her bed and went over to her full-length mirror. Touching her face and brushing out her hair with her fingers, Hyebin inspected every trail of her face and body. Hyebin spinned around, posed and made faces at the mirror before coming to the conclusion of she looked pretty decent. There has got to be someone who's in love with this girl.

 

 

Seokmin hissed painfully when his character got sniped as the screen out. Seunggwan and Hansol peered over their friend's screen while trying to hide

Please log in to read the full chapter