RingDingDong

His Rose Petal Kisses

 

Yoochun woke up, with yet another smile on his face. He couldn't help dreaming of the day he got his angel. Even after a year, he still dreamt of their very first day together. He stretched and decided to go and see his angel at work, since he had no schedule. He smiled as he realized that Key would probably be singing or dancing when he gets there. He smiled and headed for the shower.
 
Key danced to RingDingDong with Taemin again. He needed to get this dance perfect. Key was always perfect. "One more time!" Taemin yelled.
For the maknae, Taemin was strict when it came to learning the dances. It made him chuckle. So cute. 
"du beoneui kiseu, ddeukebke teojyeobeoril keot kateun ne shimjangeul
Yeah~ neoreul gajyeosseo You know you got it!
Yeah~ Come on! Come on! I got you- Under my skin" started playing. Key squeaked and quickly ran  to his bag.
That song meant his beautiful boyfriend was calling him. He smiled. "Yoboeseyo?" 
"Hi, baby. How are you?" Came his boyfriend husky voice.
"I'm okay. Have you only just woken up?" Key asked as he looked at his watch.
"Ne." Yoochun chuckled. It was 11:30am.
"Pabo. You're lazy." Key scolded.
"Yah. It's hyung, to you." Yoochun chuckled again.
"I thought it was oppa?" Key's voice when lustful.
"Hehe. It can be whatever you want it to be, baby." Yoochun had a very y voice, Key noted.
"Yah! Stop that!" Yelled Jinki.
"Mianhae, Jinki hyung." Key laughed. "Mianhae, Yoochun oppa. I have to go."
"Okay, baby. See you later. Love you." Yoochun said.
"Love you too." and the line went dead.
 
Yoochun smiled when he hung up. Key didn't know he was outside of the SM building when he'd called. He loved surprising his angel. It made Key smile, and Yoochun loved Keys smile.
Yoochun walked inside and could hear RingDingDong playing, which meant SHINee where practicing. Yoochun smiled again. He walked towards the practice room. Before he entered, he checked to see if Sooman ahjussi was around, he wasn't. Yoochun entered the room. "HYUNG! Oh wait, SUNBAE!" Yelled Jonghyun.
Yoochun chuckled at the crazy singer. "Michin, kkoma." He laughed again.
"I'm not michin, sunbae." Jonghyun pouted.
SHINee laughed at him, "Ne, hyung. You're crazy." The maknae laughed.
"Yah! This dirty world that only likes normal people." Jonghyun mumbled.
"Baby!" Yelled Key, who had only just spotted him.
"Come here and hug me." Yoochun demanded.
Key happily skipped over and embraced his boyfriend. Yoochun wrapped his arms around key's waist. He took a deep breath and was filled with Key's sweet scent. He closed his eyes and kissed Key's cheek, almost forgetting other people were in the room. "Okay, baby. Other people are around." Yoochun chuckled softly.
Key reluctantly let go of Yoochun's neck and went back to s. Taemin had gone gooey eyed and was cooing. Jinki was looking away and Minho and Jonghyun where making kissy noises. "Cut it out. You children!" Key snapped.
"It's hyung to you!" Reminded Jonghyun.
"When you act like a hyung, I will call you hyung. Until then, eolin-i!" Key retorted
"Yah." Jonghyun sulked. 
Yoochun chuckled. "You gonna let me see RingDingDong yet?" he asked.
"Aniyo." Key said.
"Please." Yoochun begged.
"Aniyo." Key said again.
"Pleeeeeease~ Keybummie!" Yoochun pulled out aegyo.
"Don't try that, I'm immune." Key said.
"Pleeeease~ Keybummie. For your Yoochunnie? Pleeeease." Yoochun was using all his aegyo.
Key was finding it hard to resist his boyfriend aegyo. If he gave in, all of the SHINee members would use their aegyo on him, and umma Key would be a push over.
"Aniyo." Key said firmly.
"But Keybummie! Don't you love me? I love you Keybummie, please let oppa see." He widened his eyes and looked at Key with a pout.
Key walked over to Yoochun and Yoochun's heart leaped, Key kissed his lips and then abruptly spun him around and shoved him through the door. "Aniyo, baby." He blew him a kiss and shut the door.
Yoochun chuckled. This is why he loved his angel, he was so hard to break, but once you broke him, he was like a puppy. Yoochun pulled out his phone and sent a message to Key, before leaving for his home, to wait for his baby to finish with his schedule.
 
Key looked at his phone, Yoochun had sent him a message, it read it:
 
You know I'm going to punish you when you get home, ne? 
I'll be waiting for you baby, have fun while you can ;) - Chunnie
 
Key chuckled and placed his phone back into his bag. Pabo hyung, thinking he was scared of him.
He went back to rehearsing. All the time, his mind kept roaming to Yoochun and his "Punishment."
He was actually worried when he finally could go home. Key sent Yoochun a message:
 
Be home soon. Eat a lot and be healthy, baby. Love you. - Keybunny
 
When he sent that, the reply worried him.
 
Just be quick. I want to punish you - Chunnie
 
Key hid his worry and shoved his phone into his pocket, heading for his boyfriend apartment.