His Rose Petal Kisses

His Rose Petal Kisses

 


The rain was falling so heavy, Micky thought there was a storm outside, but when he looked out of his bedroom window, it was just a normal rainy day. He sighed. He hated rain. It made everybody miserable. But the earth had to find someway of cooling itself down.
He looked at his watch, knowing he was probably late already. 12:37 pm. Yeah, he was late.
He sighed heavily and threw on his coat, maybe if he gave a good reason, Sooman hyung wouldn't give him such a hard time. He was working over time, he had to sing on a track with SHINee, TRAX and SNSD for some special SM album release and then he was promoting Mirotic with TVXQ also, he was exhausted. He ran through his apartment to grab his car keys, even though he lived five minutes away from SM, this rain would drench him through and he couldn't afford to get sick. When he knew he had everything, so he risked running across the car park, to his black Bentley.  Once inside his expensive car, he sighed and drove to the SM Building.
 
He ran inside and raced to the room with SHINee, to his dismay, Sooman hyung was there, waiting for him . "Yoochun-ah, you're late!" He spat.
"I know sir, mianhae." He apologized with a bow.
"Don't let it happen again, SHINee had to wait for you, extending their time in the studio and impeding other bands recording time." He remarked before leaving the room. 
"Again, mianhae." Yoochun replied and he stepped inside the studio.
That's when he spotted him, that beautiful boy of 17 years. Although he was a child, he had the aura of an adult. So mature, yet so childish. Yoochun fell for the boy right there. He didn't care that he was twenty two and the child was seventeen, he'd fallen in love with him. 
Love a first sight is real. "Yoochun hyung?" Asked the leader, Jinki.
"Oh, mianhae, SHINee. I apologize for my lateness. I hope I've not stopped your recording." Yoochun smiled as he forced his eyes away from the diva member. 
"Aniyo. We were late ourselves. We'd just made it in when Sooman hyung walked in, asking for you." Jinki smiled.
"Oh, well that changes things. As your hyung I should scold you for your lateness, but right now, I'm no example." Yoochun chuckled. "Why don't we get Jonghyun-ah in, to record his vocals. Then Jinki-ah, you should then record. After that, I want Minho in for his main rap and then Key for his, and then our precious Maknae. Okay?" Yoochun asked, getting straight to work.
"Ne." They all bowed and Jonghyun walked into the vocal booth to record.
"Hyung, what about your vocals?" asked his beautiful angel.
"I'm in last, my part isn't important and can be delayed." He smiled at the beautiful angel, Key.
"Okay, hyung." He bowed politely and went to sit with the maknae, Taemin.
Yoochun noticed how he was with younger male, who was fifteen, he had an air of mother like. He looked after and protected the youngest. This made Yoochun's heart warm. 
 
Three hours went by of Yoochun laughing and enjoying the company of his dongsaeng band. They made the boring process of recording sections over and over more enjoyable. Yoochun was gaining a lot of attention from Key, for which he was very happy. Now it was his turn to step up to the microphone and sing his section and then rap. He had the full attention of SHINee. 
 
The music started and the beautiful sound of Key's voice was in his ear's, and it filled him with love and inspiration. The song was about new love and after hearing Key's voice, Yoochun could put the perfect emotions into his voice, because, right now, he was feeling new love. 
 
Yoochun sang, with all the emotion he had, all the time, staring intently at Key. "Well done, Yoochun-goon. That was amazing. We're now going to rewind it to the section between Jonghyuns vocals and Kibum's rap. You ready?" asked the recording engineer.
"Ne." Yoochun replied. He was still buzzing from hearing Key sing. 
The music then started and he threw the same amount of emotions into his own rap.
"Okay, done." came the engineers voice into his headphones. Yoochun then left the booth.
He was greeted by hugs "Wow, hyung. That was so amazing!" Cooed his angel.
"Gamsahabnida." He smiled at him.
 
At this point, he realized he and Key were alone, the others had gone to do some harmonies. Key was staring at Yoochun intently, with the same expression Yoochun had given him earlier.
"hyung." Said Key, at which Yoochun had to turn around and look at him. When he turned, his lips collided with soft, plump lips. The felt like petals on his, but rose petals, soft and delicate, with a sharp edge. Within seconds, his bliss was over. He opened his eyes to see Key staring at him.
"Hyung, I like you. We should date." He said, bluntly.
Yoochun chuckled. "Ne, we should. Consider us dating, Kibum-ah." 
Key's smile was wider than anything he had seen before "Yoochun hyung, you're very pretty." The rapper remarked, with a bright blush on his cheek.
"Aigo, could you be any cuter. Not as pretty as you, Kibum. Aish, pabo, you'll kill me with that smile. Oh, and I'm the dude in this relationship." This earned his a beautiful pout and kiss on the lips. Yoochun smiled and hugged his angel. 
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Author notes: First Oneshot xDD It's a YooKey story :P 
I hope you like it, it took me a while to write xDDD