My Ever Dearest Oppa

Something Special

 

Song Hanbyul's POV
 
It's 6:00 in the morning when I finished my refreshing bath. As soon as I finished dressingg up, i heard loud raindrops outside. I rolled my eyes and blew my hair covering my face. Why does it have to rain on a day like this? Tch! I went to the kitchen and took one toasted bread made by eonni. I can say that she's in the mood now.
 
"You're going out?" She asked.
 
"Ahmmm yeah!"
 
"Where?"
 
Oh ! I can't say that oppa arrived 2 hours ago, she'll get mad at him for not going home straight! Think Hanbyul, think!!!
 
"Ahm yeah, I'll go to Juna's place. I'll get the DVDs she borrowed last time. Don't worry, I'll go back early! I promised to help right?"
 
"no it's okay! I can do this! Just don't be late! Your oppa hates it when you go home late!"
 
"Is it really okay? I can really help! I'll just tell Juna that--" I started the mini acting.
 
"no! Seriously, it's really okay! Go have fun!" She said smiling.
 
she's really kind. Tch! My stupid oppa really have to make it up to her! I don't care if he's so tired! He should at least get home right away and shouldn't have dozed off in their dorm. I'm gonna beat him the moment I see his shadows. 
 
I wore my socks and sneakers and went to eonni who's starting to clean the house. "Eonni! I'll be going now!" I kissed her cheek and headed towards the door.
 
"Don't forget to bring an umbrella!"
 
"It's ok! The rain stopped already!"
 
"Ok! Take care! Text me when you get there! Arasseo?"
 
"yep yep! Lave ya eonni"
 
"love ya too~"
 
I walked outside and rode the elevator i put my headphones and listened to my "The Script" playlist. I'm also a fan of FT Island but I just don't feel like listening to rock music today! 
 
As soon as I stepped out of the building, I felt a raindrop on my skin. Then another one, and another one, then it started raining heavily again. I just pulled my hoodie and ran to the bus stop.
 
"You owe me big time oppa!" I thought. Then I felt my phone vibrated. I pulled it off my hoodie's pocket.
 
"1 new message" , I opened and read the message...
 
From: Hongki oppa
"Ya! Song Halmeoni!!! Where are you? I thought you're coming here? Ppali! Before I get back to sleep! You won't be able to wake me up again if I go back to bed!!!"
 
I replied to his message.
 
To: Hongki oppa
"Oy Harabeoji! I just finished my shower! Do you think I shower for 10 minutes only? Pfff I'm not like you! Wait for me! Don't close your eyes until I get there! Arasseo?"
 
I laughed in my mind as I pressed send. Minutes later, the bus cameand I hopped in.
my phone vibrated again I saw eonni's name on my screen. I quickly opened and read her message...
 
From: Kit eonni
"Princess! It's raining hard. Be safe ok? :)"
 
I smiled. She's really like my own eonni! I'm really glad that oppa chose her. I replied to her message reassuring her that I'll be fine. 
.
.
.
I arrived at FT Island's dorm after a half an hour ride...
 
"Knock, knock, knock" 
No response. I tried knocking again but no one's opening the door. I guess Hongki oppa fell asleep already. Oh no!
I tried calling his phone...
 
'Ring, ring, ring'
 
"yoboseyo?" I knew it! He was sleeping already!
 
"ya!!! Open the door!!!"
 
"Oh! You're here alr--", then the door opened revealing a messy haired Lee Hongki.
 
I stepped inside and took off my wet shoes and socks.
 
"Ya! Did you shower with your clothes on?" Hongki oppa asked loudly
 
"Sssssh! Lower down your voice! Th others --" 
 
"Don't worry about them! They're so tired, they won't wake up until lunch time!"
 
"Now! Where's my babo oppa?"
 
"He's in his room! Still snoring"
 
I was about to walk to my oppa's room but Hongki oppa pulled me by my wet hoodie.
 
"Yaaaaaa!!!" I whined.
 
"You can wake the hell out of your big brother later. For now, change your clothes first! We don't want you get sick, don't we?" , he said, his voice full of authority.
 
"Neeeeeeee~" , I answered him like how I answered my teachers in school. 
He put his hands on my shoulder and guided me towards the couch.
 
"Sit there. I'll just lend you my clothes" , he left and went to his room. Hmmmm he acts like my oppa! He's weird today! He doesn't bully me! Pssssh weirdo!
I suddenly remembered eonni and fished put my phone to tell her that I arrived already. Of course I also texted Juna that I used her name if ever eonni asked her.
 
Hongki oppa came out pf his room and handed me his shirt and shorts. I thanked him and went to the bathroom to change. When I walked out of the bathroom, I told him that I'll go to my oppa's room. He just nodded ang headed towards the kitchen.
 
When I get to oppa's room, I saw him sleeping soundly. He looks so tired. I sighed. I forgot my evil plan of beating him till he wakes up. I sat beside him and tapped him on the shoulder.
 
"Oppa!" His eyes frowned. I tapped him again.
 
"Ya! Oppa ireona!", he flinched.
 
"Oppa! Ireona! Ireona! Ireona!!!" , I whined as I shook him.
 
Finally his eyes opened slowly. He blinked and he rubbed it again. I stopped his hands before he rub his eyes off.
 
"It's me! I'm really here! You aren't dreaming!" I told him
 
"What are you doing here? How did you get in? What are you wearing?" , he asked me as he sat up.
 
"I let her in!"
 
oppa looked behind me, then back at me.
"H-Hongki hyung?" He asked and I nodded.
 
"yep! I can't contact you so I tried calling the others and he's the first one who picked up! You're so bad, oppa!"
 
"Ya! I was so tired. I forgot to charge my phone!"
 
"Yeah right! I guess you also forgot what day it is today!" , I started.
 
"today?"  I knew it! He forgot their anniversary!
 
"What kind of boy friend are you?" , I yelled at him as I throw playful punches on his chest.
 
"Ya! You know it feels weird when you do that! You're acting too girly, it makes me want to puke" , oppa said while faking a gag.
 
"YAAAAAAAAAAA!" , I yelled at him and pushed him hard, making him fall off his bed, hard.