It's A Special Day

Something Special

Song Hanbyul's POV

Hmmm... I woke up early today! I check my clock and it says, "4:40am" 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"... Okay? What the heck was that?

I quickly went out of my room to check what the scream was all about. I found no one in the living room so I went to check the other two rooms. The first one is empty since my oppa is not home right now. So, I guess it was eonni screaming. I immediately went to eonni's room, and I was shocked to see the mess she had done the moment I opened her room's door.

"What's going on? What happend?" I asked her in panic as I walked inside.

"Ya! Tell your stupid oppa that I won't talk to him anymore!" She said loud enough to itch my ears.

"Ha? Why? What did he do?" I asked her again, curious to what's happening between the two.

"That's exactly the reason! He's not doing anything! Your stupid oppa didn't tweet again! He didn't call nor send a message! Maybe he forgot it again! No! Slash that! It's obvious that he forgot it again!" She continued.

I sighed and think for a second about what eonni has just said. Then I realized what she was talking about. I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the date. My eyes widened. Even I forgot it! Only one thing popped in my mind: "You're so dead, oppa!  Eonni will definitely kill you when you get back" 

When I looked back at eonni, she's already lying back on her bed.

"Aigoo, don't get mad at oppa, eonni! It's still early! Maybe oppa's still on the plane and--" i was interrupted when she looked at me and sat up.

"You think so?" She asked me. I can hear doubt in her voice.

"Yeah! You know, oppa may be stupid at times but you know him. He loves you much! Maybe he's just tired that's why--"

"Should I prepare something for him?"

"Yeah! A-ahmm sure! Do you need some help? I'd gladly lend you a hand!" I immediately agreed to her suggestion. 

I have to tell oppa! I guess he really forgot about it. That babo head! Tch tch... 

Eonni planned to bake a cake for oppa. She asked me to browse for a recipe in the internet. "Something that is easy but yummy" she told me. I left her and went to my room after I handed her the recipe guide that I copied. I really have to tell oppa! 

Oh by the way! I'm Song Habyul! I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself earlier. Oh! And that eonni that I was talking about is Oh Hyomin, my oppa's lovely girlfriend. I got used in calling her "Kit", since my oppa also calls her by that name, and it's shorter. She's as cute and as bubbly as Hello Kitty, and sometimes, as scary as a wild cat. She's clearly my oppa's type! Not to mention, she has the looks that can make boys drool over her though she acts boyish at times. Oppa told me that she was a fan of them, and that he met her through a friend, but that's another story! I actually have no idea how they become an official couple, Im just happy that they're still together, and that my oppa is happy with her. So yeah! She's living with us! I'm the one who asked eonni to live with us since oppa usually spends more time in their dorm rather in our own home! I really don't like living all by my self! Oh right! My oppa is Song Seunghyun! Yup! FT Island's guitarist, Song Seunghyun!

So yeah! Today is their 2nd anniversary and it seems like my oppa has forgotten about it because of the band's tight schedule. They went to Japan, if I remember it right. He promised eonni before he left that he'll be home for their "special day". So, I guess they're on the plane now or they arrived already. I tried calling his phone but it says "Number Busy". I tried calling the others to find out if they're still on the plane or oppa's phone just ran out of battery. I dialed Jaejin oppa's number and it says "the number is unreachable". I dialed Hongki oppa's number, and it started ringing. I was right, oppa's phone just ran out of battery again. That bug head! Why didn't he charged it before hopping on the plane? Tch.

After three rings, someone answered.

"Yoboseyo?" The guy said on the other line, his voice sounded like he just woke up from my sudden call.

"Yoboseyo? Hongki oppa?"

"Oh? Hanbyul-ah! What's wrong?"

I sighed in relief that it was him who answered! I thought it's their manager hyung! "Oh! Ahmmm ye, oppa! Are you in Korea already?" I started.

"Why? You miss Hongki oppa already? Tch tch.." He said. Pssssh if only didn't say that he likes older girls, I'd day that he's interested in me.

"Shut up! I was just asking because Oppa's phone is out of reach and I can't contact him. His girlfriend is firing up so early in the morning!"

"Oh! Seunghyunnie? He's here! Snoring loudly!" Then he stopped talking and I heard someone snoring. "Hear that?" He asked.

"Omo- then where the heck are you? What time did you guys arrived?"

"Dorm of course! We arrived..." Another bit of silence. I guess he's checking on his clock. Then I heard his voice again. "2 hours ago! Want me to wake him up?"

"DON'T!" I yelled. " Don't you dare touch that bug head! I'll be the one to wake his soul when I got there!"

"Oh! Okay! You're coming? Want me to pick you up? You know it's still early and--"

"No! I'm okay! Thanks for answering my call by the way, since it's still early."

"It's nothing! When you get here, I'll just kill you and Seunghyun for waking me up!"

"Wow!!! Scary!"

"Psssh! Just get here safe ok? If I saw a thin scratch on your skin , I'll kick you out! Arasseo? He said sternly

"Ne harabeoji! I'll go and prepare now! See you later!"

"Sure! Bye!"

I hang up, then went to my bathroom.

Wait till I get there oppa! I'm gonna crush your bones later!!!