Jealous GD

What is this strange feeling?

 

It was just another day for GD. Waking up, having breakfast and going to the studio to meet Amber to work on their collaboration.They seemed to be a good team as they still had a few months left before it was time for the performance and they had already composed 3/4 of the songs they were going to perform. When GD arrived, he realised that he was a bit early and it was going to be about 20 minutes before Amber was going to arrive.  
As a result, GD decided to play with the music equpment and maybe work on another song but suddenly he found a file saved that he's never seen before so he

opened it and this beautiful song started to play. The girls voice was angelic, like birds tweeting on a warm spring afternoon. For some odd reason he was attracked to this girls voice, as his heart was beating faster than usual and he was struck with curiosity of who she was. After listening to it iver and over again to try and figure out who this girl was he gave up and decided to look for Yoona to clear his head and since it as already been 20 minutes and there was no sign of Amber...

On his was to find Yoona, GD saw Amber and this strange felling took over him. Amber was standing with a group of guys that appeared to be GOT7, they were all laughing together and seemed to be having a great time. Amber was relaxed, wearing ripped jeans and a baggy black T-shirt and a glowing smile. Her almond eyes were perked up and filled with joy and Jackson was touching her hair, admiring her new hairstyle. This new look that Amber got gave her a bigger presence, she had a new found poise about her.
 

Was it certanity? 

no. It was confidence.

GD's POV
After seeing Jackson touch her hair my insides started to turn and my head felt more twisted than before. I was waiting for her for over 20 minutes and here she is messing around with these guys, smiling with such joy in her eyes.

 She never smiled like that when she was with me... 

She never laughed like that around me... 

She never glowed like how she is now when she was with me...  

Did she still feel awkward around me still? And here I thought that we were finally getting close after she cuth her hair for me and all...

Oh God, she's looking at me. Why now of all times did I have to make eye contact with her?  For some reason my face is burning.

"Hey Gd! " Amber waved at me so I put on a fake smile.

"Oh Hey Amber"

"Sorry, I am runnign late it's just that I ran into these guys and it's been a while since we last chatted."
Seriously though, how many guys is she friends with. 

End of POV

Amber's POV
Gd seems quite pissed off and he's acting weired, I hope it's not because of me being late.

"Anyeonghaseyo subeanim, we are GOT7" they bowed to GD. I could see that he was feeling a bit awkward because of their behaviour.

" Hey guys we don't we all have lunch together later, if that's all right with you GD?"

" Yh it's cool Amber"

I realised that GD didn't have many friends withing the entertaiment industry so I put it upon myself so that he does, surely he won't feel awkward around them anymore.

End of POV

They were back in the studio, hard at work. Gd had calmed down and Amber was till her usual smiling self. However, GD was still stressing over their concept of their performance but he and Amber had made a final decision to make theor company's happy and their fans too, even though she cut her hair.  For some reason as they were, GD found his head, his, eyes, all his focus on Amber...He started to notice all these little habits of hers that he didn't realise before. The way her hand went through her hair when she got stuck with writing lyrics, the way she scrunched her nose when she was pleased with herself, the way her lip curled up when she gave him a slight smile.  

Lunch time came around quicker than they thought and Amber was really looking forward to it, whilst GD was dreading it. He hated they thought of having to try and socialise with others, since his personality is quite reserved. They decided to eat at YG Entertainment's cafeteria because those not from YG were curious about the famous good food that it served.

" So Amber,GD sumbaenim, how's your performance for the conert coming along. We're all really curious since it's the highlight"

"Sorry bro but we can't really reveal anything just yet, you'll all have to wait a few more months ... sorry guys" Amber gave GOT7 an apologetic look.

"Oh come on Amber, we've known you for ages can't you just tell us" BamBam said with aegyo.

Amber ruffled BamBam's hair affectionately, she had known him for a very long time and even though hes was an adult now she still found him the cutest younger brother ever. Meanwhile, GD could feel that sensation he was having before, he started to feel...strange. He'd never felt like this before.

"GD, is it okay if I call you that, the food here is amazing!" said Jackson.
 

" No it's okay dude. You seem really close with Amber though?"
 

"Oh yeah, we've known each other for a long time, isn't my Amber beautiful" Jackson said playfully and Amber hit his shoulder playfully back.
At this point GD was just pissed off and wanted to leave, seeing the way Amber interacted with the GOT7 members made him feel not so good, especilly since they were so intimate with each other.

"GD, is it okay iof you give me some rapping or performance tips I think that it would be really helpful since we're still new to the industry..." Jackson asked nervously since he really wanted help from his idle, since he was young Jackson reall admired GD. However GD didn't really want to help or give advice to GOT7 since he really wasn't in the mood, but he couldn't not say anything since the GOT7 members were looking at hime with anticipation.

" Well when rapping it's really good to know the true emotions of the song, that way you can really make a connection and fans will be able to enjoy your peerformance..." GD just spouted some random words and made some random excuse to get out, he needed to clear his head. Everyone stared at his back as he walked out of the building, the GOT7 members didn't think much of it but after spending some time with GD Amber knew that there was something wrong but decided to shrug it off and ask him later.

*In the Studio*

When Amber got back from meeting with the GOT7 members she expected to see GD but he was no where to be seen...so she had other choice but to carry on working.Meanwhile, GD was outside on a walk, he was wearing a cap and a black face mask so that no one could identify him. He was struggling to figure out what was wrong with him, even himself found his behaviour slightly strange.

He didn't feel that it was anger really but more jealousy... but no, how could he be jealous by the fact that Amber was being intimate with other guys when Yoona was the one he liked...

After having a long think , GD realised he didn't have his phone so he decided to go back to the studio even though it was really late at night. HOwever, when he arrived he heard.. that song...YES that song...it was that voice. That feeling came over hime again and his heart started to beat fast, so dying to know who it was playing the guitar and singing he peeked round the doos and there she was, shining like an angel.

He couldn't believe it! It was... It was...AMBER.

He had never heard her sing like that before nor expected the voice to be her's. At that moment Amber looked and gave GD a slight smile and it was the, then that GD knew she was the one.