Dealing with reality

What is this strange feeling?

 

This chapter is dedicated to : LadyBelKim-thanks for the inspiration

hope you guys enjoy this chaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"GD you're a great guy but I don't think that you truly like me"

GD was so shocked and taken aback, he didn't know what to do.

"What are you talking about Yoona, I've liked you for quite some time now..."

"think you like someone else.."

GD was now confused, he had no idea what she was talking about because for quite some time now he's like her. It was a new years party that the kpop stars attended very year after the awards to celebrate. He didn't usually go but because he finally had some free time he decided to have fun. That's when he saw her in a different light, she was smiling, wearing a flowy blue dress and they made eye contact. For some reason those 3 second felt like an eternity to GD. So how in the world could he like someone else!

"w...w...what do you mean?!?"

" Don't you realise every time we talk our conversations always lead back to Amber...You don't notice it but every time we talk about her you have a smile on your face... aren't those signs that you like her."

GD couldn't believe that she was suggesting that the one he liked was Amber. Amber of all people! He felt betrayed, why did everyone want to set him up with Amber, first SM and YG and now Yoona. GD so full of anger stormed out and went for a walk to cool down.

A few days past and Amber saw that GD was acting a bit strange. SO she gathered up the strength to ask...

" Hey dude, you ok?"

" It's none of your business Amber."

" If it's because I agreed on this whole lover performance thing. I'm sorry"

"It's not that..."

" hey I'll even cut my hair so that I won't be so girly and go against our companies..." Amber said with a smile to try and make GD feel better.

GD didn't respond and carried on working, he really didn't feel like talking about what happened with Amber.

*A few days later*

GD walked into the rehearsal room and saw Amber with a new haircut:

Image result for girl short hair pattern undercut

GD couldn't believe it... SHE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!

" Amber yo"

​GD was cut off by Amber, "Hey GD"

" Amber you actually cut you hair!"

"Well, I said I was going to do it didn't I"

" But I thought you were just saying that..."

It was now 2 am in the morning and and the air was musky. GD decided to wear a mask and walk home, he was in a better mood after spending time with Amber and working hard for their performance.He was still in disbelief that Amber has cut her hair shorter just to make him feel better, that she would even go through the risk of being punished by her company...

He felt grateful for what she had done for him..

Maybe

Just...

Maybe Yoona was kind of right..

Maybe Amber had a special place in his heart...