You're my life

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

"Tiffany! Taeyeon!". Sooyoung happily shouting as she walks closer to them. Tiffany make an eyesmile "hey big sister!". They hug each other while Taeyeon just stood there and stares at them. Sooyoung pulled out the hug "hey aren't you happy seeing me??". Sooyoung fold her arms, Taeyeon chuckles and hug Sooyoung tight. Sooyoung was flattered "ahhh my little sister". Tiffany smiled at them "so can we go home now?". They pulled out the hug and help them carry the luggages.

 

Tiffany staring at the window, looking at the streets "i missed Seoul very much, so how's the others??". Sooyoung took a glance on Tiffany "well The Bad Girls is really famous now, we haven't seen them for almost a month, but Yuri is teaching in the North National High school near the dormitory of The Bad Girls". Tiffany nods "ahhh okay so how's Sunny??". Sooyoung smiled "she's busy with her art gallery by the way Taeyeon, Sunny wants you to help her with the design of the art gallery".

 

Taeyeon point herself "me??". Sooyoung nodded "yeah you, you took interior designing right?? why not help her". Tiffany look at Taeyeon and slowly nods "yeah babe help her, i know you're really good at that". Taeyeon sighed "okay i'll try my best, but she haven't asked me about that". Sooyoung laugh while driving "well let's see her now". Sooyoung turned right, Taeyeon shook her head "wait now?? but Tiffany is already tired". Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand "it's okay i also want to see Sunny".

 

Tiffany's cute face make Taeyeon agree, Taeyeon sighed and rub Tiffany's stomach "your umma is really stubborn huh??". Tiffany chuckles and Sooyoung feel envy "ohh umma..". Tiffany rub Sooyoung's shoulder "don't feel envy i know someday you'll have one, oh so how are you and Donghae??". Sooyoung pouted "we'll doing fine, we still live together". 

 

Taeyeon look at Sooyoung "so don't have plan to get married??". Sooyoung shook her head "we haven't talked about that". Taeyeon shook her head "well maybe he's not yet ready but be careful you might get pregnant without marriage". Tiffany agreed then Sooyoung thought for a sec "yeah i know that, i'm just waiting for him to ask me..forget about it we're here". Sooyoung stops the car, TaeNy look at the window and went out the car.

 

Taeyeon guiding Tiffany "ohh be careful babe huh??". Tiffany make an eyesmile "don't worry i'll be careful". Sooyoung went inside "Sunny! Sunny! they're here come on". Sunny rushed to them, Tiffany make a big smile as she saw Sunny standing in front of them "hey guys! i missed you so much, thank goodness your here". Tiffany hugged Sunny then Sunny grab Taeyeon to hug her too, Sooyoung shook her head and sat on the bench.

 

Sooyoung topped the bench "Tiffany come here seat besides me". Tiffany sat next to her and Sunny tour Taeyeon inside, Taeyeon widen her eyes "wow Sunny your art gallery is really big huh??". Sunny nods "yeah we just started building it". Taeyeon nods and shut waiting for Sunny to asked her help. Then Sunny took a deep breath "well Taeyeon there's one thing i need from you". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "okay what is it?". Sunny bite her lips feeling shy to tell.

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath "okay i know what you need, an interior designer right??". Sunny drop her jaw "how did you know??". Taeyeon giggles and look at Sooyoung rubbing Tiffany's stomach, Sunny understood "ohh Sooyoung tell you right?". Taeyeon slowly nods "okay i'll help you with that". Sunny jumped and hug Taeyeon "thank you so much Taeyeon you really are my bestfriend". Taeyeon shook her head, Tiffany smiled "look at them hahaha".

 

Taeyeon pulled out the hug "well Sunny we need to go home, Tiffany needs some rest okay?? i'll try to go back here after we rest". Sunny agreed then she lead them in Sooyoung's car, Tiffany wave goodbye "well see you again Sunny, or just visit us huh?". Sunny nodded "Taeyeon i'll wait for you huh? make my gallery the most beautiful one". Taeyeon smiled "alright bye now". They went back home, Tiffany look around "babe our house is a little bit messed up, we need to clean first".

 

Taeyeon put down the luggage and lead Tiffany upstairs, "babe you rest first huh??". Tiffany nodded then Taeyeon kissed her. She went down, and they starts to clean the house. Taeyeon thought for a moment "if i help Sunny i'll be busy too, how about Tiffany??". Sooyoung nodded "yeah well i can take care of Tiffany if you want or let's find a yaya for her". Taeyeon nods "yeah please help me with that huh?? i'll make you incharge of that". Sooyoung smiled and continue cleaning the house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon woke up early and went downstrairs to cook breakfast, she went upstairs to check on Tiffany. Tiffany is still sleeping peacefully so she went to the guest room near their room. Taeyeon thought to herself "hmm?? what should i do here?? Tiffany thinks our baby is a girl". Taeyeon looking around then she sat down in the desk and get a paper and pencil. She starts to draw a baby's room, "i'll put a pink crib in the middle, i'll build a hanging cabinet for the stuff toys.hmmm what else??". 

 

Taeyeon pointing her lips while thinking, then Tiffany woke up she saw the guest room is open so she entered "huh?? babe what are you doing here?" Taeyeon immediately stood up and hide her drawing in the drawer. "nothing babe, i'm just checking the rooms, if it's clean or not". Taeyeon come closer to Tiffany, Tiffany smiled "okay come on let's eat". Taeyeon nods and hold Tiffany's waist they went down and eat breakfast, then Sooyoung came "goodmorning!". 

 

Sooyoung light up the day, Tiffany smiled "ohh big sister it's too early in the morning, what brought you here?" Sooyoung sat next to her "well Taeyeon and I agreed that i'll be your personal assistant while she's at work". Tiffany raised her eyebrow and look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon is swallowing her food "yeah, you heard her". Tiffany being confused "but how about your teaching career?". Sooyoung sighed "don't worry about that, my class is in the afternoon 2-6pm". 

 

Tiffany nods "ohh okay, so who's gonna take care of me in 2-6??". Sooyoung giggles "you'll know later okay?? just eat your breakfast and i brought some fruits for you". Taeyeon feeling relieve "thanks Sooyoung huh?? please take good care of Tiffany". Sooyoung lift her chin "don't worry i will, so when will you come back??". Taeyeon shook her head "i don't know yet, but i'll call okay?". Sooyoung nodded then Sooyoung lead Tiffany in the living room, Taeyeon took a bath and ready to go.

 

"babe?? it's already 9am, i need to go huh??". Taeyeon looking at her watch, Tiffany look up and nods "okay babe come back home early huh??". Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany's forehead "okay i will". Sooyoung teased Taeyeon "how about me??" Sooyoung pointed her cheek, Tiffany chuckles then Taeyeon sighed and kissed Sooyoung cheek. Sooyoung smiled "okay bye Taeyeon do your best huh?". Taeyeon shook her head and leave.

 

Tiffany eating the orange, apple and grapes. Sooyoung sat closer to her and rub Tiffany's stomach "hmm so how does it feel having a baby inside??". Tiffany smiled "well it feels great Sooyoung, try to have one hehe". Sooyoung smiled "so what do you want a boy or a girl??". Tiffany excited say "i want a girl, and i know she's a girl. i can feel it". Sooyoung chuckles "really?? so what's her name??". Tiffany point her lips side by side "i want to name her Krystal, because she's like a jewel for me".

 

Sooyoung nodded "yeah that's a cute name, i'm so excited to see her". Tiffany also rub her stomach "yeah me too". Sooyoung continued "so tell me more about the insemination you did". Tiffany nodded and tell the story. Taeyeon arrived at Sunny's gallery, she went inside "Sunny i'm here". Sunny look back and hug Taeyeon tight "thanks for coming Taeyeon". Taeyeon topped Sunny's back "okay okay so let's start". Sunny pulled out the hug and they went to the table.

 

"so what do you want in your gallery?". Taeyeon pointing the paper, then Sunny think "well i want my gallery to be colorful, unique and have a small museum". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "museum of what??". Sunny bite her lower lip "yeah a small museum for The Bad Girls.". Taeyeon narrowed her eyes "what??". Sunny shyly say "well you can see The Bad Girls rock national wide so if i put some of their pictures and autographs here, maybe my art gallery will be famous". 

 

Taeyeon nodded "okay we'll do that, that's all??". Sunny shook her head "well there's one more thing". Taeyeon busy writing then Sunny continues "i want you to be my partner here". Taeyeon look at Sunny, then Sunny smiled. Taeyeon drop her jaw "really??". Sunny nodded "yeah remember i took arts because you took interior designing". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "what's the connection??" Sunny scratch her neck "forget it, just be my partner please?? and you'll have your own desk to admit some offers".

 

Taeyeon nodded "okay let's be partners, and advertised my designs huh??". Sunny excited claps, Taeyeon shook her head "okay stop acting like a child come on let's start". They starts to draw the design for the building. Taeyeon look at the watch "ohh wait i'll check on Tiffany". Taeyeon go out and call Tiffany "hello babe? how are you??". Tiffany smiled "hello babe, we're fine. Sooyoung is cooking for our lunch, are you gonna eat here?". Taeyeon shook her head "i can't babe, we're gonna eat here. we have lots of things to do".

 

Tiffany pouted "hmmm.. :(". Taeyeon smiled "don't make a long face, or our baby will look like Jessica's long face hahaha". Tiffany giggles "i don't want too, okay so just come back early huh??"Taeyeon smiled "okay i'll try just eat well and rest huh??". Sooyoung shouted "Tiffany the food is ready". Taeyeon heard it "go on babe eat huh? i love you". Tiffany blushes "i love you too". Taeyeon smiled "put the phone on your stomach". Tiffany did it then Taeyeon whisper "i love you baby". Tiffany giggles.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tiffany i need to go now". Sooyoung washing the dishes then Tiffany sighed "huh?? i'll be alone here??". Sooyoung shook her head "you'll not! wait and see huh?? she's coming". Tiffany being confused "she??". Sooyoung nodded and Tiffany lift her arms "okay". Someone is knocking on the door, Tiffany opened the door and was shock as she saw Yuri. "hey Tiffany! how are you??". Tiffany make a big smile and hug Yuri tight "hey Yuri, i'm fine i'm glad you're here". 

 

Sooyoung shook her head and went to them "ohh it's already 1pm i need to go now". Tiffany nods and hug Sooyoung "thanks Sooyoung let's see each other tomorrow". Sooyoung nods then topped Yuri's back "Yuri you are incharge now huh??". Yuri smiling and nods "don't worry i'll take care of her". Sooyoung leave them, Yuri and Tiffany went to her room. Yuri can't take her eyes on Tiffany's small stomach "so how many months now?". Tiffany thinks "ahh it's already 1month". 

 

Yuri smiled "wow it's so fast huh?". Tiffany nodded and change the topic "how can you manage to go here after work??" Yuri being proud "well i have a morning class from 8-12, after school i don't have anything to do since The Bad Girls are really busy, so when Sooyoung asked me about taking care of you i didn't hesitate and agreed". Tiffany nods "so how far is their dorm?". Yuri computed "ahm let's make it about 30mintues ride from here". Tiffany nods "it's a little bit far huh??"

 

Yuri nodded "yeah but i can manage hehe, so tell me more about your vacation". Tiffany took a deep breath "okay". Tiffany starts to tell the story and she lay on the bed, Yuri listen carefully and amazed of what happened to them. Tiffany and Yuri fell asleep feeling tired, Taeyeon and Sunny buying tools and furnitures for the gallery. Taeyeon look at the department store "Sunny help me with this". Sunny look at her "huh?? you'll buy crib now?". Taeyeon nodded "yeah, i want to decorate her room".

 

Sunny raised her eyebrow "her room?? so she's a girl??". Taeyeon shook her head "we don't know yet but Tiffany keep insisting that she's a girl". Sunny nods "ohh so what if she's a boy??". Taeyeon choked "i don't know, that's what i keep on thinking about but Tiffany is the boss hahaha". Taeyeon and Sunny laugh out loud then they bought baby's things. Taeyeon is driving the car and turned left, Sunny look at Taeyeon "Taeyeon? our gallery is in the right side". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "we'll i just want to check on Tiffany and put down the baby's things first huh??". Sunny sighed "okay you're the boss". Taeyeon slowly opens the door and she didn't see Tiffany so she check on the room, Yuri woke up "huh Taeyeon??". Taeyeon shut Yuri's mouth "shh be quiet, come out help us". Yuri went out the room and help them carry the crib and other things, they put them on the guest room. "so you also think she's a girl?". Taeyeon nodded "keep this as a secret huh?"

 

Yuri and Sunny slowly nods, then Taeyeon get the key and lock the door. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead "tell her i went here huh? and i bought a strawberry cake". Yuri nodded "okay i will". Taeyeon smiled and they left. Yuri feeling excited and put the cake on the refrigerator. Sunny smiling as she stares at Taeyeon feeling happy. "Taeyeon ah?? you really changed a lot huh??". Sunny still staring then Taeyeon look back "yeah i'm excited to see Tiffany's face after i decorate the room".

 

Sunny smiled "now i get what they keep on saying, Tiffany is also lucky to have you". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "so you just agreed just now huh??". Sunny controlling her laugh Taeyeon sighed, Tiffany woke up "huh?? Yuri??". Tiffany look at Yuri, Yuri is slicing the cake "come here Tiffany, Taeyeon was here and she bought cake for you". Tiffany smiled and sat down "really?? why didn't you wake me??". Yuri shook her head "Taeyeon asked me too". Tiffany sighed "okay let's eat".

 

Tiffany grab her phone and call Taeyeon, Taeyeon smiled as she saw Tiffany's face on her phone. "yes?so my babe is awake huh?". Taeyeon happy hearing Tiffany's voice "why didn't you wake me?". Taeyeon smiled "so did you eat the strawberry cake?". Tiffany pouted "hmm yeah we're eating now". Taeyeon heard Tiffany's sad voice "i miss you babe". Tiffany giggles "hmp! you really do??" Taeyeon smiled "yeah always, so Yuri is Sooyoung's subtitute huh??". Tiffany nodded as she look at Yuri.

 

"so who's much better Yuri or Sooyoung?". Taeyeon being curious, Tiffany shook her head and turned her voice in a husky one "they both good but Taeyeon is better". Taeyeon blushes "don't start again huh??". Tiffany laugh "why do you think my voice is y?". Taeyeon giggles, Sunny look at her and shook her head. Yuri staring at Tiffany "not again". Tiffany smiled "so come home early huh??". Taeyeon shook her head "stop that i can't concentrate here".

 

Tiffany laugh out loud "okay do your work and come back early, i miss you and i love you". Taeyeon smiled "yes ma'am i'll be back before dinner huh, i love you more". Tiffany smiled and hang up, Taeyeon back to her work. The sun is setting down, "Sunny come on let's go home and continue our work tomorrow huh??". Sunny agreed and teased Taeyeon "you just can't wait to i mean see Tiffany". Taeyeon cough and they laugh out loud.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Welcome back TaeNy! :)

I can't wait to see Tiffany's reaction on Taeyeon's surprise

baby Krystal?? let's found out soon! :)