Meet in My Dreams

Only Dreaming
A/N: It will be much better if you read this fic while listening to V6 - Only Dreaming ^O^ I based the fic in this song ^~^
 


 
^~^~^~^
'I love you Jae...'

'I love you too Yo-'


I woke up sweaty, panting hard as I immediately sat up, both of my hands tremble when gripping the sheets; it's still dawn after waking up from a dream. I tried to calm down for a few minutes, I look around but my eyes are already set at the pack of cigarette near my side.

I removed the sheets over my body, set both of my feet, feeling the cold tile as I grab the pack near the nightstand. Taking a drag, I start to light it up with a lighter, putting it back where I took it. Exhaling the smoke from my mouth, I decided to think for a while at the balcony. I slid the curtain, opening the glass door, came out of my room as I leaned on the balcony railing. Looking through the beautiful lights in the city, I took another drag as I keep staring to the beauty of Korea in front of me.

Instead of going to sleep, I waited until the sun appears behind those buildings. Smiling, I'm already content. I went inside my room before the sun will make me cranky early in the morning.

I lay down on my bed, snuggling my face on the pillow as I felt my eyes slowly closing to make me sleep.


 
Yoochun was watching glee on television, he shrugs when the scene is about two girls fighting so he turns it off instead. He lay down on the couch stretching his arms until he smells something good. He peek a little and saw Jaejoong preparing their dinner, a smirk appeared on his face.

Jaejoong was putting some rice cakes on his teokbugi jigae for their dinner. He jump a little when he felt a hand wrapping around his waist, he chuckled when Yoochun leans his head on Jaejoong's shoulder

"I'm busy cooking" Jaejoong muttered.

"And it smells delicious. I can't wait to eat it" Yoochun added

Yoochun stretched a little of Jaejoong's shirt, his neck up to his earlobe. It made Jaejoong shiver but he tightens his hold of the spatula

"We... Might... Break something..." he stuttered Yoochun ignored him as he keeps teasing his Soulmate making him moan "Ah..."

Jaejoong let go of the spatula, turning off the fire of the stove. He turns around and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him harshly. Yoochun smirking as he kissed him back.

The way Jaejoong kiss him makes him to love his Soulmate more, not letting go of him as if they have the time for themselves not knowing what is happening about reality.

Both of them parted their kiss, chest heaving "You really love me, Yoochun". Jaejoong said as he leaned his head on Yoochun's chest.

Yoochun put his chin on Jaejoong's head as he caressed his hands "I'll always love you, Jae"'


Vrng...Vrng...Vrng...

I open my eyes as I whimper "Argh! Another dream", covering my face with a pillow when my cellphone vibrated.

Vrng...Vrng...Vrng...

My phone keeps vibrating, sighing; I decided to search for my cellphone somewhere in my bed.

"Hello?" I answered lazily, rubbing my eyes from my sleep.

"Where are you, Yoochun?" Junsu said "You need to get your over here to Incheon airport if you still want to see them before they leave"

I glance to the clock after I heard Junsu's voice

02:14PM

"Oh !" my eyes widen, "I'll be there" I muttered as I went to get something to wear from my closet

I heard Junsu replying "You better be", I put my cellphone in my pocket after wearing skinny jeans. I button-up my black shirt as I grab my beige coat from the side of my closet and went to the front door to get my black leather shoes to wear it.

I went out of my apartment, locking the front door and started to run to get into my car from the parking lot.


I park my car as I run to go inside the Incheon airport; I look around to find Junsu until I notice him with Changmin. I went to where they are standing.

"Finally you came" Junsu snorts when he saw me coming closer.

I make a face that I was saying sorry until I notice Jaejoong and Yunho looking at me with a smile on their faces.

"This is the last day I'll see you guys but I ruined it already" I stated

Changmin hit my shoulder "Stop it. You make the atmosphere around here gloomy" he complained. I hissed, touching where Changmin hit me.

Junsu suddenly hugs Yunho and Jaejoong "I'm happy for the both of you", he said happily. Jaejoong hugged him back, touched on what he just said while Yunho patting both of Junsu and Jaejoong's head.

When Junsu let go, Changmin smirk while explaining "When you two decided to go back here to visit us. Make sure there's a lot of food included because if there isn't, I'm going to kick both of your asses back to Paris"

"We know" Yunho proclaimed

I smiled, watching my friends happy makes me happy too, but it suddenly disappears when I notice Jaejoong coming closer to me.

"Hey" I mumbled when Jaejoong is in front of me

Jaejoong suddenly hugged me, it made me surprised a little but I hug him back. He whispered "Are you going to miss me?", "I will always miss you everyday, Jae" I replied, hugging him tighter.

I opened my eyes as I saw Yunho looking at us "Yunho, you better take care of Jaejoong. You know that he's my Soulmate" I said making Yunho grinned "I will because I love him"

I was satisfied when I heard Yunho's answer while I smiled.

I felt Jaejoong letting go of me, looking straight on my eyes "Make sure to find your destined person, okay?" he said. I didn't say anything to him instead I just smiled.

"Jae, it's time to go" Yunho said as he beckon him.

Jaejoong finally let go of me as he started to go with Yunho, I suddenly grab his wrist without hesitation. 'I don't want you to leave' that's what I wanted to say out loud but instead I smiled letting his wrist go

"Sorry" I mumbled but it seems he didn't seem to hear me because his already with Yunho

I saw Yunho and Jaejoong entwining their fingers as they started to leave. There goes my Soulmate leaving with the man that he truly deserves than me because I'm just his Soulmate.

My smile disappeared when both of them left to go to Paris. I glance to Junsu and Changmin, I saw Junsu snuggling his head to Changmin's arm but they noticed me "Wanna hang-out with us?" Changmin asked. I shook my head "No thanks! I'll leave you two instead. I know I'll just be a hindrance on your date" I explained, starting to leave not waiting for their reply.


I went inside my car, started to drive and after a while some tears started to fall 'I wish you all the best Jae' the sentence that I couldn't say for my Soulmate instead I wish for it