My new home

Beautiful Disaster

Chapter 2:
Jae-sun POV:
“Stop inviting me to this weird club guys.. I’m not going...” I said annoyed as my 2 friends in front of me, looked at me with puppy-eyes. “But Jae-sun, you don’t even know what kind of club it is! I’m sure even you will enjoy.” One finished, now sitting on the ground, in front of his knees, begging. Seriously, these friends of mine… Why did they even become my friends? Because their just as crazy as me? Yes... that was the reason... “FINE FINE, now get up from the ground and stop begging!” I said, obviously annoyed. “YESS! So we thought about going this Friday~ we’ll pick you up around 9!” And with that they slammed the door shut, not even letting me have an opinion about that.

Yoona POV:
My bag was packed, not much, just some valuable things and a family picture if would miss them. Walking down the stairs, and facing my parents, I gave them a big hug. I did this for them, not for me… Please let them know that. What the hell did I get myself into…?

As I opened the back door of the black van, I got in and threw my bag on the sit place next to me. Looking through the window, I saw everything I left behind… I sure was going to miss my home, parents and above all, the trusted place, where I felt comfortable.
After a 2 hour ride, we finally arrived at the place I had to ‘work’. What kind of work would this be..? Getting out the van, and following the creepers, the place became creepy too. We entered this old building, and I think it was the back of it. ‘Hope the front looks better, or no living creature would enter the shop/café.’ I thought, and a smile showed on my face. Soon that smile disappeared by the room I was thrown in. The door was shut after me and there I was... Lying on the floor of a little dirty room. Not even a window for some fresh air… I seriously ended up in hell… And with that thought a small tear rolled down my face.

A terrible night of barely sleeping passed and I found out what this place was… This place, a café. Not an ordinary café... A café where you could bid a price for a girl, and let that girl be your slave for the time being. All girls that were going to work here, were going to be … Great, just great…
As a weird, old looking woman entered the room, she inspected me from head to toe. “Hmm not bad, now go wear this and come out~” The woman said in an annoying and demanding voice. “Hell no~ I’m not going to be a slave for some ert old men.” I said with the last anger I had left. All my other feelings had turned into being scared and sad for never seeing my parents again, or even some freedom… “You’re going to play this way? Fine~” And with that the old woman, pointed at me, looking at the big guy that was standing next to her. ‘Wait... What is he going to....?’ But before I could even finish my own thoughts a belt was shown and he threw me on the bed. Hitting me hard on the back, 1 after another 1, until bleed was coming out of my back. This crap went on for a few days until it was my night to be sold…