Dongho Angry~

Sorry, hyung!

Kevin was still in the outside of their monitors.  But all of U-Kiss members had been in the monitor for practicing dance and sing of 0330 song. Yup! Dongho had been waiting for Kevin-hyung come for a couple hours.  But he still didn't come to there (again?).  He thought that Kevin didn't want to gather with U-Kiss at all because he is always absent for practicing after Music Bank show performance. Suddenly, Dongho wishpered, "DAMN!!!" His emotions came out and his hand hit the table in front of him.

Then, Eli came to him and wrapped his arm around him and said to him, "Be patient, uri makanaeya~! Don't get angry deeply. Maybe Kevin is busy or something that he can't be with us for now."

No more answered from Dongho, he just removed Eli's arm, and he just snorted like tiger who wanted to get some lunch.  He repeated again, hitting the table in front of him, but before his hands land to the table, Eli screamed at him to stop hitting the table and hold his arms hardly.  "DON'T DO THAT, DONGHOOO!! Even you are the youngest member here, your character must be mature. Don't be like childish person! Okay, if you want Kevin to practice with us now, I'll call him. But please, don't do that again!!"

Still!!  Dongho didn't want to listen to what had Eli told him.  He's just like an evil!  Didn't care about anything around him.  When Eli picked up his iPhone called Kevin, Dongho opened the monitor door and ran away from him.  Ran, ran, and ran far away from their monitor.  So Eli couldn't find him.  Dongho smiled cold to himself and little bit felt free from Eli’s advices.  He just listened bored to Eli's advices.  The words which came out from Eli's mouth just made Dongho more angry.

"Okay! Let me find Kevin just by myself." Dongho said to himself.

He walked slowly.  He walked from one corner into another corner.  Hope that he could found Kevin!

And about thirty minutes he looked for Kevin, he found him finally.  Yup!  Dongho's eyes becoming red.  His emotions came out again when he saw Kevin was laughing with many girls around him.  He didn't want to wait him for so long.  He started to ran again to where Kevin stood.

"Kevin!!!" Dongho walked toward Kevin and slapped him.  The girls were shocked while seeing Kevin was slapped by his fellow U-Kiss!

"Wae? What's wrong with me?" Answered Kevin softly to Dongho.

"Wae? Wae? Wae? You just said Waeeeeeee!! You never ever know what's going on with you today. Not today! Every Friday! You always do the same. I really hate you, Kevin-hyung!" Dongho started to punch his hyung.  But before he did it, Kevin hold his hand hardly (like just Eli did).

"Surely! I didn't understand what did you mean." Kevin talk slowly to him.

"Okay! I'll tell you why I'm becoming angry like this. Hmmmphh... You are always absent for practicing on Friday! Why you always don't come to our monitors? I was tired for waiting you.  Not just me, but all of us, you know.  You even don't care about us. You are always always always with these girls." He pointed to the girls around them.  His face looked like more angry.

Kevin took a deep breath and yes, he felt embarassed with the girls.  Because they were just kept silent each other and just watched Kevin and Dongho.

However, he told Dongho, "Be calm, please, Dongho! Please! You know. They aren't my girls at all. How can I have many girlfriends? Like just naughty boys can do that. Well Dongho, they are our fans. They are Kiss-Me. Hmmmphh... Listen to my reasons, please. They came to me and they wanted me to sign on their stuffs. Like paper, ball, books, etc. And I forgot to wore glasses." He paused immidiately.  Took a deep breath again, and continued, "You know, now? How come I always absent for practicing on Friday! As you know... if I didn't want to sign, what would happen to us? Our Kiss-Me will be decrease or maybe they won't LOVE us!!" His voice little was angry, but he controled his voice.  So, Kiss-Me around them wouldn't be scared with Kevin.

No responses from Dongho.  He just sighed and tears started running down his cheeks.  But he tried to removed it with his pointer finger.  He felt very very very sorry with his hyung.  He felt that he did so much wrong with Kevin.  Kevin just smiled to him.  He hugged him tightly and warmly.  Dongho's cried more and more until Eli came to them.  Eli was thought that Dongho will punish him or anything.

Before he asked everything to Kevin about what's Dongho did to Kevin, he smiled to the fans and told them, "Not to gossip about this one even to their families. Keep it in you! Okay?"

The fans answered slowly,"Okay, Eli oppa."

In addition Kevin told Eli everything about what Dongho did to Kevin, he still comforting Dongho with hug.  Suddenly, Dongho said with little bit sob, "Sorry... Hikz... Hikz.. Sorry Kevin-hyung! I did sooooo much wrong to you. I always think bad to you about it. I'm really really sorry, hyung! I know.. I was very childish."

Kevin removed his hug, and answered to him, "I forgiving you, uri maknae! Ok, big boy. Don't cry! Just smile! And oh, don't be like that again ok? You must be more mature." Eli agreed with Kevin answered.  Dongho was little bit shocked that Eli had been in left of Kevin stood.  Eli laughed.

And of course, Dongho was embarassed with the fans too.  He told to them "sorry" for 10 times.  And they forgave him.  One more time, Dongho said "sorry" to his fellow U-Kiss called Kevin.  Kevin smiled to him and also Eli.  After that, Dongho said, "But Please.. don't be absent again on next Friday. We must do better! Ok, Kevin-hyung? I feel if some of us didn't follow the practicing, it will be not complete. I was afraid that you'll be like Alexander-hyung and Kibum-hyung. So that, I was worried about you."

Kevin smiled and replied him, "Ok! I hope I won't be absent again or late for practicing the dance and sing. And hope so, I'll be not like Alexander or Kibum. And oh, thanks for worried me."

Finally, they were hugged each other and smile.  The fans were screamed, "OOOHH!! SARANGHAEEEEEE DONGHO, ELI, KEVIN!!!"

 

-- THE END --

 

 

Youngpooh28:

Hehe, kay, give me some comment for this story please. Actually, I’ll accept your comments. And if there’s many wrong words in this story, just tell me ^^”

Just feel free to comment and enjoy reading this one ~ <3