Finding A Job!?

Connecting Our Necklaces.

I ran as fast as possible downstairs forgetting about every thing that happened today, the fight between my mom and me, The singing out loud on the streets and my new high school problem with my parents.


"UMMA CAN I GO TO DONGGEUN OPPA AND STAY WITH HIM IN SEOUL FOR THREE WEEKS?!" I yelled as loud as possible. "how come you are all energyst again in such a short time?" My dad asked with a confused expression while my mom was looking at me with an 'are-you-kidding-me' look. "Didn't I tell you that going to Seoul is expensive?” She said followed by a soft sigh.

“I know you did but I’ll work for it myself, I’ll try to find a job as soon as possible so I can pay you back later if I don’t have enough money in time” I begged while rubbing my hands together.

“I’ll let you go IF, you find a job in three days, if you don’t find a job in those three days I won’t let you go, even if you keep begging me to let you go. Also if you can’t fulfill your task, me and your dad are going to decide which Highschool your going to go after the vacation.”

when I heard those word coming out of my mom I thought I would go Insane, but at the same time I HAD to keep calm because I really wanted this to happen. *I think this will be my only chance to go to seoul so I actually I have no other choice but accept it, but the risk is too big if I can’t find a job in those three days I’ll be forced to one of the high schools here where I don’t even want to know a thing about.. But I’m missing seoul and my family over there too much since I haven't seen them since I was six.

Well It's either All In Or All Out and I know which one Im taking*

"Umma you can't be serious right?" "Im dead serious right now Shin SooHyun, If you can't do it just tell me, your dad and I are always trying our best for you. You just can't see it because you are still so young." she said looking straight into my eyes.

"then IF I find a job in those three days I'll be able to go to Donggeun oppa right..?" I gulped down for a split second hoping she wouldn't go back on her words. "that's what Im saying right?" she answered sarcastically. "OK so you can't take it back now, It's a promise!

“hm, It’s a promise” she repeated.

“pinky promise me?” I asked to make sure she would keep her word.

“I already said I promised didn’t I so stop it or I won’t  hold my word on my promises she answered back starting to get tired of my asking.

“arasseo, arasseo umma I’ll find a job in those three days for sure!

just wait and see I’ll find a job that will pay me enough so I can pay for everything myself”

“That’s what I’ve wanted to hear from you, you’re some what starting to sound like a young adult now” my mom said and patted my head lightly.

“hm, I’ll go search for a job right away so you don’t have to worry about me I’ll go online after dinner and start to look at some local shops around here”

After that I went back to my room to tell Donggeun oppa what happened.

 


 

Sophie

Im Back Donggeunnie oppa :3


 

 

Peniel

So~ what did your parents say?


 

Sophie

Well.. Of course my mom totally flipped xD


 

Peniel

I Guess your mom hasn’t changed a bit in those 6 years we’ve been apart huh :p?


 

Sophie

Yeah not even a Tiny bit! Hahaha xD, but about me going to seoul might happen or not


 

Peniel

Im confused @.@?

Are you coming or not?


 

Sophie

Well I made a promise with mom that IF I find a job in three days I can go, But if I can’t find one in those three days Im not allowed and she and my dad are going to search for a high school without me TT.TT


 

Peniel

Ouch! That’s pretty harsh don’t you think?


 

Sophie

Well yeah you can say so I guess…

I really need to find a job fast though TT.TT


 

Peniel

Well I’m sure you’ll be finding a job fast since It’s you we’re talking about xD

You’ll do fine and have one in no time :)


 

Sophie

Thanks Donggeunnie Oppa you know, you might be right ^-^


 

Peniel

Well Im Going out since It’s vacation and I’m meeting up with my friends so I’ll talk to you another time again since they are at my door xD

Annyeong SooHyunnie~


 

Sophie

Okay, Okay I get it go open the door and message me when you have time hm?

Annyeong Donggeunnie Oppa x3 ~


*Peniel Signed out*


 

*chatting with oppa always seems so short but in the end we talked for an hour and a half*

*Oh, It’s 6:30Pm already Time to help appa with diner now*

I thought while getting out of my room and walking towards the stairs when I heard my dad yelling something out of the kitchen.

“Honey did you buy rice for the bibimbap that I was supposed to make as dinner today?”

“Umma didn’t say anything about rice so I didn’t buy any why? Didn’t we have rice for another two days?” I yelled walking inside the kitchen.

“No we don’t have any that’s why I asked silly girl” my dad shouted back from the kitchen not knowing that I already was behind him.

“appa too loud!” I laughed after patting his shoulders from behind.

“oh you were here?” he asked surprised.

“hm, I was here” I smiled at him.

“Do you think the store is still open?” “I dunno” I answered back at him.

“will you buy rice for your old man SooHyun ah?” “why~” I asked pretending to cry since I already had gone to the store once before.

“wasn’t it you who wanted to eat Bibimbap?” “…yes… b-but aren’t you supposed to know what we Do or Do Not have?”

*this is getting so complicated*

“Well we could just eat something else if you want to” he said with a teasing voice.

“I get it, I get it I’ll go back and buy some rice” I said followed by a heavy sigh while walking towards the door.

“thats my Daughter” I heard him say before I went outside.

----

As I was walking back from the store with the stuff that I had to buy I saw a familiar face coming up to me.

“Hey starlight second time I see you around here today”

*why does he call me starlight..? Is it because I sang a song from vixx? … but how would he know that their fans are called starlights?*

“H-hey erm.. what was your name again?” “Aron” he responded.

“well nice seeing you once again Aron.. but where is your friend? Did he leave you?” I said mocking him a bit.

*why did it have to be the guy who said “yeah It wasn’t that bad I guess, but it would probably be better if she would just sing in english” Ugh, that stupid guy he doesn’t even know me*

“we played games all day, It just became boring after a while so I decided to go to buy some food before Im going my way back to my home” he said as he walked closer to me and wisphered something in my ear “’but you... you were singing Vixx’s great you earlier right?’”

*How did he know? That it was Vixx’s Great you that I was singing earlier today..?*

“yeah, But.. how did you know? I mean, how do you even know the name of that group?” I asked.

“simple, Im half Korean so It would only be natural to watch some programs from my other nationality right? To learn another language that’s getting more and more populair in this country”

“I guess so” *so this guy could understand me and he still mocked me for singing in korean, tch*

“so do you live far from here?” “I live in LA California so yeah I guess you could say I live pretty far from here” He said while coming closer and closer to me that it was starting to get a bit creepy.

”yah! Don’t you need to take a plane to come to here everytime?!” “that’s right but I’ll be fine since I have a bit more time left over for the next flight” He said and noticed that I was feeling pretty uncomfortable by now so he took two steps back from me and we were finally back to a normal distance.

*I swear If you would be just looking at us you would’ve thought we would be a couple.. It was just so close that if you would see it from a different angle you might have thought that that weird guy would be kissing me.. Okay enough with the weird thoughts Soph get back to reality!*

“wouldn’t it be better if you would be staying at that guy’s house?” “Nah, That guy has too much little sisters I would be going crazy after staying one night”

“I see.. well it was erm.. nice seeing you again I guess but yeah Im going now bye!” that would have been the last thing I would say to him only IF he just didn’t call me back.

“YAH STARLIGHT COME HERE FOR A SECOND”

*Aish so embarrassing* “WAE” I yelled because I couldn’t hold my cool anymore.

“give your phone for a sec” “Huh What do you mean with ‘give your phone for a sec’ that’s nonsense why would I gi-“ It was too late he already took my phone and since Im too lazy to put a code for my phone he could do as he pleased.

“I exchanged our numbers so I’ll call you later soph”

“It’s Sophie for you okay? SOPHIE”

“arraseo Sophie then I’ll call you later if you won’t mind” he said and gave me a cheese wink.

“Yah! You can only call me if you know a good place that searches for employees got it?” I yelled but regretted it afterwards when he turned around facing me once again.

“you.. are searching for a job that pays well? Why?”

“Just.. something why? Do you know a good place where I can work for around two weeks and could earn a bit more than 1000 dollar in those two weeks?”

“I can show you a good place, but It’s near my house so I don’t know if you’ll be satisfied with the job though..”

“It’s okay as long If I can start in three days!” 

“why three days?”

“because If I won’t find a job in those three days my life is going to be like one of those government employees” After that I pinched myself because I wasn’t sure why I told this all to a stranger that I only met today and didn’t even like from the start.

“oh, well did you ever sing infront of a big crowd?” “nope why should I? It’s only a hobby and it’s probably only staying that way” “Well you could sing some songs at a party where they are still looking for a couple of singers, you might attent it so you could make a name for yourself in the future”

“Huh, why would I do that? And how would you know that they are still searching for a couple of singers at that party?”

“one of my friends helps with organizing and asked If I could help soo I figured that you would probably get some money from that helping with the stage or performing a song yourself”

“you.. can do that only because your friend helps with organizing?”

“yeah, pretty nice right but anyway let’s go” he said while putting a arm on my shoulder and started walking with me.

“what are you doing?”

“what does It look like Im taking you home don’t you know how dangerous it is on the streets right now?” “Then what about you? I don’t even know you that well” “you know me well enough to walk next to you with my arm on your shoulder right? so I should be fine” he said while giving another wink

 

*man Im getting goosebumps from this guy all over me again*


IM SO SORRY FOR THE TOO LONG DELAY >.<

but at last I had time to update it before this week ended 

also I would like to thank princessronnie and all the other readers for keeping up with my late update.

 

27 october 2013 06:30PM

2098 Words