Final

Secret Personalities [ONE-SHOT]

All of them moved into the dorm, putting their suitcases down as they waited for their manager to follow them in, waiting to know who they were going to be rooming with and who everyone really is since they had only just met.

Soon enough, the manager finally arrived, smiling at the other boys who were standing in silence.

“Good to see you all made it.” He said, shaking hands with the older, Bang Yong Guk, smiling and nodding at him. “So shall we see what the bedroom arrangements are then?”

The rest of the band nodded.

Probably excited to finally get into bed and converse with the rest of their bandmates.

Or at least the manager hoped so.

“Okay then, the leader, Bang Yong Guk,” he stopped and pointed to the oldest member who waved gingerly, “Will be rooming with the youngest, the maknae, Choi Junhong whose stage name will be Zelo. Both of you are the lead rappers.” And he pointed to the younger.

When everyone turned to him, they were amazed at the height of him, baffled even.

Junhong scratched the back of his neck warily, having everyone’s attention on him was rather unnerving, before he waved at the all, smirking and feeling a little proud.

The leader looked over to the maknae and smiled at him.

Now they waited for the manager to introduce the rest of the band members before moving into their rooms.

“Okay, now, Jung Daehyun,” he said, pointing to the boy, “Will be paired with Yoo Youngjae. Both of you are the lead singers of the group.” The manager explained.

Daehyun bowed to everyone politely before Youngjae did the same, both of them smiling at each other and moving over to shake the other’s hand as a sign of courtesy.

The manager nodded before continuing.

“Lastly, Kim Himchan – who will be the visual of the group,” he pointed to the ulzzang who smiled gratefully and bowed at them, feeling proud of his title, “will be roomed with Moon Jongup, the leader dancer.” He pointed to the last boy.

Jongup smiled nervously, glancing once at Himchan and looking away again whilst the ulzzang didn’t take his gaze away from his new roommate.

“Okay, good, now you can all move into your rooms.”

The manager left the dorm, leaving the newly formed B.A.P standing around with their suitcases.

When he left, Bang Yong Guk looked around and smiled when his eyes caught the maknae’s and both of them motioned with their heads to go to a room at the exact same time, eliciting laughter.

Without saying another word, they both moved into one of the bedrooms.

Daehyun bent his knees and picked up his suitcase, smiling at the other three before moving into one of the bedrooms.

He was followed closely by Youngjae who had a hold of his own bags.

Himchan and Jongup just stared at the floor, the atmosphere was rather nerve-wracking, and the ulzzang was definitely not used to it. Sighing silently, he grabbed the handle of his suitcase and rolled it into the last room.

Jongup looked at the others back and sighed.

All he did was follow suite.

It was now 2 months after they had all met, and although they weren’t always in fights, they all weren’t particularly good friends either. The problem really lay on Himchan and Jongup’s relationship – or really the lack of.

Yong Guk tried his best to make the two boy’s get along, but it was really a conflict of personalities.

Jongup, who usually didn’t talk, didn’t try to attempt to befriend his eccentric roommate Himchan, who took it as an insult.

And whenever he tried to talk to the dancer about it, he got no response.

The leader could only do so much, especially when he had Junhong to deal with anyway – and the younger could be rather unpredictable at times which grew to be a nuisance.

Daehyun and Youngjae seemed to be getting along perfectly fine.

They really were the only ones.

Currently, they were all home and in their rooms. Himchan was lying on his bed, reading a magazine whilst his younger roommate was on his side of the room, headphones on his head over his ear as he moved his body around in time with the beat.

The ulzzang sometimes sneaked a peek over at him, rather amazed at how talented he was.

The way his body moved was amazing.

If only he could talk a bit more and not be ignorant, he might even be Himchan’s type. Might be.

Jongup suddenly stopped in his final stance, panting hard because of the strength he had put into the dance. Smiling at himself, he wiped the sweat off his forehead, he placed the headphones on the table and sat on the edge of the bed.

“That was really good.”

Himchan’s voice suddenly interrupted his thoughts and the younger turned his head to the other, with a small nervous smile on his face.

“Thanks.” He whispered, before returning his gaze back to the floor.

Himchan groaned. This was the way it always was. Even when he tried to be nice, the other shot him down. Now, he didn’t know whether the other was doing it on purpose, but he was supposed to be an idol!

And idols are not shy.

Or well they aren’t supposed to be.

Sighing and slamming the magazine shut, he moved up from his bed and walked over to the younger boy, tapping his shoulder and rolling his eyes when the other flinched instantly.

“Y-Yes?” Jongup asked, turning to the other.

“Why are you so quiet?” The ulzzang asked, placing his hands on his hips, a judging the other from his stare. Jongup gulped and frowned a little at the forwardness.

Sighing and his lips a little, Jongup replied.

“I’m sorry, I-I’m just not used to you yet.”

This made the other scoff loudly.

“It’s been two months already!” Himchan explained. “You know, it’s rather rude hardly talking to me, especially considering we are roommates and all!” The ulzzang shouted, throwing his hands up in the air to prove his point a little more.

The dancer froze and stared up at the other, his mouth open a little at how the other was shouting at him.

“Seriously, stop being a freaking mute and learn to respect your ing elders!” Himchan shouted, eyes going wide in anger, but he stopped and blinked when the other suddenly stood up.

Jongup turned to face the other with a stern expression on his face.

It was making Himchan very uneasy.

“…Look Jongup, just try not to be so selfish and actually think of others.” He said, and as he turned and tried to walk away, he felt the dancer’s hand wrap around his wrist and pulling him back.

Jongup stared at the other, his expression blank.

“You want me to be more courageous, outspoken?” he asked, and the ulzzang gulped but he slowly nodded.

“Yes.”

“Fine.”

Suddenly, Jongup moved his hands to the other’s waist and pulled him forward, noses barely separated. Himchan was frozen in the other’s hold, but he couldn’t tear away his gaze from the youngers.

It was so intense, and he was locked into place by it.

Jongup looked all over the other’s body and spoke again.

“I’m quiet, because if I open my mouth, I’ll speak the truth, and sometimes, it’s better to keep that in. But if you insist, I will speak to you, and you’ll just have to handle it.” Jongup explained, pulling the other just a little closer.

Himchan could feel the other’s hot breath on his lips. He gulped when he once again felt the other’s eyes lower over his body.

“I like you Himchan, ever since I first saw you.” The dancer admitted, his thumbs rubbing circles on the other’s waist as the older just stared in surprise at him.

“You… You do?” he asked, unbelieving what the other had just confessed to so easily.

Jongup nodded, his eyes trailing down to the ulzzang’s beautiful plump lips that he really wanted to kiss.

“I do. I didn’t want to scare you off. I have a horrible trait – I need to tell the truth if I speak to someone, so I stayed quiet, but that seems to have upset you so I apologise.” Jongup explained, sounding a lot more grown up than an eighteen year old should, and his eyes were now back gazing into Himchan’s.

Himchan took a deep breath.

“I-I’m sorry… I had no idea.” He said.

The younger chuckled.

“Now you do.”

“Uh yeah.” The older whispered, unsure of what to do in a situation like this.

“So, now you know.” Himchan was fully expecting for the younger to let his waist go now, but they stayed in that position for a while longer, it was a rather awkward silence – for him anyway.

The dancer suddenly moved forward and tilted his head a little, letting his lips brush against Himchan’s.

“May I?” Jongup suddenly whispered, his low and seductive voice sending chills over Himchan’s body.

The older didn’t know why he didn’t refuse.

He should’ve.

This was completely forbidden in so many ways, but with the way the younger was holding him, he just didn’t have the courage to shake his head.

So with a swift nod, he saw Jongup smile kindly at him.

Moving forward, the dancer pressed his lips against Himchan’s softly, closing his eyes and simply falling into a small trance when he finally got what he wanted.

Himchan’s eyes were still open, watching Jongup’s intent stare and realising how much the other had wanted to do this.

It made him feel very confident.

Letting his eyes flutter closed, he began moving his lips against Jongup’s, realising that the other’s lips felt and tasted very good against his own, and the boy was rather inexperienced.

Jongup was moving his lips ever so slowly and softly, trying his best not to mess up.

Himchan felt that it was completely adorable.

The boy’s hands were even trembling a little on his waist, so Himchan began to take the lead, moving his arms around the other’s neck to pull him closer.

Opening his mouth more, he made the kiss slowly start to become more passionate as he ran some of his fingers through the younger’s soft hair, feeling Jongup’s own hands begin to move up his shirt to softly touch the skin.

Both of their mouths moved completely in sync, until the older felt something slick slide across his bottom lip.

Smirking in the kiss, he opened his mouth open a little more to invite the boy’s tongue in.

Jongup took a chance and slide his tongue inside of the ulzzang’s mouth, carefully moving it against the other’s tongue, massaging it softly before exploring his mouth with the utmost care.

Himchan let out a soft mewl as he grabbed the other’s hair softly, moving his hips forward and pushing his leg in between the dancer’s.

The younger mewled before he felt Himchan dominating the kiss.

Taking a hold of Jongup’s tongue between his lips, Himchan began on it slightly before he lifted his knee and brushed it against the boy’s crotch.

Jongup moaned and brought their hips together before he slowly snapped his hips.

Just as Himchan was about to join in, the door was pushed open and they separated immediately, facing the opposite direction of each other and panting hard.

“Uh… are you guys okay?” Youngjae asked, looking at them both who looked red-faced.

Himchan nodded and smiled, turning to him.

“Jongup was just teaching me how to dance to a song, that’s all.” He explained, ignoring the other’s weird and judging look as he looked back at the youngest in the room.

The dancer nodded in agreement with the other’s story.

Youngjae looked at them suspiciously before he shrugged.

“Okay then. Dinner’s ready.”

The other two nodded and took a deep breath and let it out relieved when the other left.

Himchan sighed and rubbed his head a little before turning to Jongup.

“Um, talk later?”

Jongup nodded, and the boy actually looked terrified. He thought he had ruined the band, and probably the one chance he had to actually make friends with his beautiful roommate. Himchan sighed and moved over to him, tapping him on the shoulder.

“Y-Yes?” the nervous Jongup was back.

“We’ll talk later, I promise.” Himchan said, and the other nodded. “This won’t ruin anything, so stop thinking like that.”

The younger looked at him in surprise before he let a small smile occupy his lips.

Both of them left the room.

During dinner, Himchan kept glancing over at the younger dancer, and when Jongup would feel the stare on his face, he’d turn and they’d connect gazes for a while until they both looked away, red-faced.

Everyone knew something was going on.

But no one saw the two boys playing footsie under the table.

Jongup wasn’t as shy as Himchan once thought.

Fin.


A/N: Because we all need a little HimUp to brighten up our day!