Lovebirds Part 1

Together for now

Myungsoo’s POV:

 

 “YAH!” “WAKE UP!”

 

I fell off the bed, with Sungyeol’s deep voice still ringing in my ears, painfully throbbing like a deep drum. I groaned with pain, and groggily cracked open an eye to see Sunggyu umma standing over me, clad in a green apron, with his two hands on his waist, glaring at me with the little part of eyes he has.

 

He leaned closer to me and peered into my eyes. I stared back at him, with two eyes now, confused. His face contorted into a mix amused, and irritated face, and before I could react, he flicked my forehead hard. HARD.

 

I yelped in pain, instinctively reaching up to grab the abused part of my forehead, and glared back at him with an icy glare that would have caused even the most cold girls, to swoon, and face plant themselves on the floor.

 

Sunggyu let out a deep-throated chuckle, and stared at me, amused.

 

I took a deep breath, and said the first sentence I had spoken all morning.

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???”  I yelled at him, breathing heavily through my nose, my voice labored with anger.

 

This only caused him to break into a half-hearted laugh, causing his tiny eyes, to disappear into slits.

 

What is wrong with you, no- eyes- umma?” 

 

Both of our heads swiveled to see Sungyeol casually leaning on the doorframe, also clad in a pink apron, smirking. I grinned as I saw Sunggyu’s face. His eyes just dissapeard even more with anger. Angrily he pointed to the general direction of the kitchen, and yelled.

 

“START CLEANING!” His cheeks puffing out, giving him the expression of a hamster. Sungyeol just chuckled, and strode away. He turned back to me with an angry face. I raised my eyebrows at him, cocking my head in amusment. He huffed in annoyance and said, “ Go get ready and start cleaning the floor!”

 

I groaned, and shot him a glare. He just turned away and stomped out the room, probably to go and do his job of nagging.

 

I got of the floor, and picked up the blankets. After neatly folding them and putting them away, I headed to the bathroom, picking up a casual white, tight, v-neck t-shirt, and tight black, skinny jeans.

 

After washing up, and making my making my appearance appealable, I headed out to see what in the world was the chaos, and the racket that was being caused early in the morning, disturbing my beauty sleep.

 

I walked into the living room, only to be shoved roughly against the wall, as Sunjong hurriedly rushed to the restroom with a dirty rag. I turned around, confused, only to be again pushed to the side as Sunggyu stomped his way behind Sunjong, nagging.

 

“YAH! You’re leaving water ALL OVER THE FLOOR! AND THE RAG BETTER BE CLEAN AS NEW!” Sunggyu yelled.

 

I swear someday Sunggyu’s going to burst with all that yelling. Shaking my head at the maknae’s dilemma, I continued my journey to the kitchen for a light breakfast, when I was suddenly yanked back, by my wrist.

 

“DONT FORGET THE CLEANING!” Sunggyu hollered in my right ear, causing me to go temporarily deaf. I winced, and muttered darkly, pulling my arm away from his death grip. I grabbed his ear, startling him, leaned in and screamed as loud as I could.

 

I KNOOOWWW!!!!” I stepped back and observed the effect, smirking. Sunggyu’s face expression was priceless. I smirked, and turned back, as Hoya peeked out from behind the sofa, with a dirty rag in his hand clearly looking amused.

 

“You know you’ll get killed for that later” He said, a small smile playing on his lips. I nodded my head and shrugged. “ I don’t care”.

 

Sunjong suddenly yelped and pumped his fist in the air, making jump. “YEAH HYUNG IS DEAF!” His face displayed joy, but it didn’t last long. Sunggyu was started to recover.

Shooting me a scared look, Sunjong jumped back into the restroom and slammed the door. I could hear the lock click, when I ran to the kitchen. 

 

“Here” Sungyeol shoved a rag in my chest, and nodded to the floor, motioning me to start cleaning the floor. I frowned, and started to scrub the floor, forgetting about breakfast.

 

1 hour later

 

 I stood up, hours later, and stood back to examine my work. The floor shined like brand new. There was not even a speck of dirt, thanks to my hard work, and Sunggyu’s nagging to add to it. The only thing dirty is me. I realized I smelled, and was sweating like the Niagara Falls. Wrinkling my nose in distaste, I headed to the restroom to wash up, throwing the rag aside.

 

10 minutes later

 

I stepped out of the shower, minutes later, dressed in light blue color jeans, and a casual white t-shirt, with my signature messy hairstyle. I remembered to snatch my glasses as a disguise.Satisfied with nice spring smell around me, I grabbed my phone and wallet. I headed out the dorm, slamming the door on my way out, yelling “HYUNGS I’M GOING OUT!” I left without waiting for a response.

 

I hopped down the stairs, 2 at a time, for some reason feeling giddy all over. I hummed a new tune, foreign to me, as I took a deep breath, letting the smells of spring wash over me. I closed my eyes for a moment as I took in the refreshing moments of the bright day. I opened my eyes and continued my walk by the Han river.

 

 The sun was brightly shining, as if the vanish all your worries, the gentle chatter of children playing, and the birds humming. I smiled and shoved my hands into my pockets, savoring each moment of my stroll.

 

My stomach rumbled loudly, reminding me of my breakfast. I walked faster, and reached a small café to satisfy the gurgling of my tummy. The doorbell jingled as I stepped in, AC wrapping me in a cocoon of cold yet a sense of being comfortable.

 

A grinning waitress greeted me, and led me to a table for two. She handed me a menu, and left after leaving a flirtatious smile. ‘Do I still look attractive, with these sunglasses!?” I shook my head, and continued scanning the menu for items that appealed to me.

 

“Oppa?”

 

I quickly turned around swiveled around to the familiar voice, and found myself face to face with the girl whom I couldn’t keep my mind off of.

 

 

Lizzy.

 

 


Hi guys..SORRY short update and on top of that it has been SOOOOO long since I have updated any of my stories other than the story I'm doing with my co-author.

 

My other three stories are probably under Hiatus, until I finish this story, and the story I'm writing with my co-author. "To 'Fight" doesn't mean to 'Break' up"

U should check it out!:D Noona is a good writer!:D

 

Anyway Lovebirds Part 2 will be updated this week also, since this was a short, and lame update.

Please DON'T un-subscribe, I'm afraid it will happen. Thank you!:D

 

   

 Remember SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE,COMMENT