Old feelings

Together for now

Aww thank you for the people who subscribed *bows, I know I said no updates till Sunday, or until I get atleast 5 comments, but I was suprised to get a subsriber, so I felt happy and updated. And please read my other story!!! You're my oppa: A different version, I'm waiting for more people to respond to the polls so I can update the prologue, since I don't know who Jiae will fall in love with yet!

Enjoy the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myungsoo's POV:

'Urgh, I am soo bored', I hopped on the bed, trying to think of something interesting to do. Hyungs were all out on their individual schedules, and the maknae was in the living room snoring his head off, and to think he was feminine. *scoff. I rolled around, groaning, “Ugh, I rather have a schedule than this”.

Aha!” I jumped up as a light bulb flashed brightly in my head. I rolled over, and grabbed my mac outlook notebook from the bedside table. Flipping open the laptop, he decided to whittle away his time by reading his fan's comments, and watching fan made videos.

30 minutes later

He glanced at the clock on the bedside table, it read 5:30. With his stomach grumbling he decided to snatch a small snack before waking up the maknae to get ready for hyungs. He was about to close the laptop, when a peculiar video caught his eye. He opened the screen for a better view, it read “MYUNGSOO and LIZZY ADORABLEMOMENTS”. Curious, he clicked the link which led him to the video.

 

Watching the video brought back old feelings, which he thought he had buried, underneath the layers of ignorance of his feelings. But seeing the moments and skin-ship between him and Lizzy, stirred the feelings, added fuel to the fire, and revived them until they had ripped free of the cage. By the end of the 57 seconds video, he was unable to remove his eyes from Lizzy's face, and even after the video ended, her face still flashed in his mind.

 

From her hair to her eyes, to her nose to , everything kept him entranced. He was caught up in his own thoughts of the stunning beauty of Lizzy, when Sunjong's high-pitched voice snapped him out of his trance.

 

HYUNG!!!” “HYUNGS ARE COMING OVER SOON, AND WANT DINNER!!”

 

Sighing, he lifted himself of the bed to go attend to the dinner needs, which he undoubtedly knew would end in a disaster, with Sunjong. But not before he took another look at Lizzy's face and closing the laptop.

 

Lizzy's POV:

 

Finally” I groaned as I stumbled into the long awaited shower. My body was screaming for rest, after the hard, and extraneous vocal and dance practice of “First love”. It wasn't hard, afterall I went through all this as a trainee, but this time it was difficult seeing as to I had to cover Jungah's parts too, and seeing that Jungah is the lead dancer..*groan. I tentatively put my body under the hot shower. Immeadiately with contact to the soft soothing warm water, I let out a content groan.

 

I was drying my hair with a towel when my phone beeped. Frowning, I checked the message. It was a text from Jooyeon:

 

hey dongaesaeng! I thought u should watch this video! I was surfing when I saw this!:D

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3tJy7s3TSQ

 

<3 unnie”

 

I chuckled as I read the text. Unnie was always sending me videos that she found interesting. I clicked the link, and set it aside, not bothering to look at the title of the video. I continued drying my hair, when I saw a picture of a boy hugging a girl through the corner of my eye.

 

Curious, I leaned over to see the couple better, and received the shock of my life! The “couple” was none other than me and kim myungsoo !! Shocked, I snatched the phone of the table, and stared at the video, wide-eyed.

 

The rest of the video was moments between me and myungsoo which the fans thought were adorable, even the title of the video was “MYUNGSOO and LIZZY ADORABLEMOMENTS”. I scrolled through the comments, my heart beating at an unusual pace. The fans thought that we were perfectly a couple match and totally shipped us together.

 

I set aside the phone, and placed a hand over my chest to calm my heart. I closed my eyes as memories of me and L came rushing back.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

That night, I couldn't sleep as pictures of Lizzy kept flashing in my mind.

 

Ugh, somebody get them out” I groaned.

 

L? You okay?” Dongwoo peered at me concerned. I nodded my head.

 

Oh okay then, get some sleep”. He went back to sleep leaving me, sighing and rubbing my head.

 

I rolled over, and went to sleep, with Lizzy's smiling face implanted in my mind.

 

Lizzy's POV:

 

I tossed around, restless. I looked up at the ceiling, thinking about Myungsoo. I always thought of him as a close friend, but somehow, when I saw the video of him today, my heart told me a different story.

 

'Whatever, I'll figure this out tomorrow” I closed my eyes and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

 

 

Anyways I told u guys I can't write one-shots. I have deemed myself a person who is COMPLETLY incapable of writing one-shots.  Since I apparently can't write a 1 chapter story without it turing out like crap, I think this story may be aroung 5 chappies. !!:D

remember SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE,COMMENT!!

 

THANK YOU!!:D also i would greatly appreciate any language corrections( since I inlcluded a few in here) because i'm non korean, chinese, or japenese(i'm asian(indian)  so yeah!!:D <3 u guys!!

 

ALSO i put the link to the youtube video I was talking about in the story itself, check it out its sooo sweet. I don't know yet if I FULLY ship myungsoo with Lizzy, but I do.