Operation Teach Evil Gorilla About Love!

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After work, Sanghyun,Mir and Sungmin went to BLAQ CAFE as usual.

"Mir please stop sulking. We all know Joon really loves you", Sanghyun coax the pouting Mir as they sat on their regular spot, a round couch near the counter.

"Yeah Mir, look he even tried to talk to you after what happened still saying he loves you", Sungmin said sitting down after ordering their usuals.

"I know, it's just that..I still felt hurt of what happened earlier", Mir audibly whispered looking more depressed.

"Aisshh it's because of that Gorilla ahjussi! I swear he will get it once I get home!", Sanghyun suddenly exclaimed standing up making Sungmin and Mir jump.

"Ahh Sanghyun-ah please calm down and sit", Sungmin said worriedly as Mir pulls Sanghyun down looking at him in shock.

"What happened? What's going on?", a worried Leeteuk approached them.

"Ahh it's nothing hyung. Sanghyun was just practicing his vocals and acting", Sungmin immediately replied and they watch Leeteuk's face relax.

"Oh I thought something happened to you guys", Leeteuk smiled sheepishly eyeing them most especially Sungmin.

"Ah mmm hyung..Leeteuk hyung! Your costumers", Mir pointed out when Leeteuk seems in daze looking at the oblivious Sungmin.

"Ah oh yeah sorry about that. Carry on", Leeteuk scratched his head before leaving.

"Hyung your really ablivious", Sanghyun said to Sungmin.

"What?", Sungmin asked as he look at the two younger ones who only sighed.

"Oh nothing hyung:, Mir replied shaking his head before whispering "Really oblivious"

"So what's the plan?", Sungmin asked as Sanghyun sat down after taking their orders.

"What plan?", Sanghyun asked confused.

"Oh just our revenged to your anti-office-romance-cold-dictator-evil-gorilla boss", Sungmin replied sipping his bubble tea.

"Oh I don't know yet. I still have to deal with him at home", Sanghyun replied with a pout.

"Wait! What? Deal with him at home?", both Sungmin and Mir exclaimed startling Sanghyun.

"Oh ah haha I guess I forgot. Do you remember when I said earlier I got a dilemma at home?", Sanghyun ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter