You Again!

Just You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyun left the house in a hurry but not before stopping by one of his favorite cafe to buy coffee for his officemates.

"Welcome to BLAQ CAFE!", the owner said and smiled upon seeing Sanghyun.

"Oh Doongie! Good morning! The usual?", the owner asked before Sanghyun could even say his order. He smiled hearing the nickname his close friends has given him.

"Ne Leeteuk hyung! Good morning to you too!", he said. Even if the morning was not that great being seen by a complete stranger claiming he's the owner of the house I'm living in. Sanghyun thought but he just shook his head as he takes some donuts on the display of sweets.

"Are you ok Doongie?", Leeteuk asked seeing Sanghyun shake his head and looking troubled. Leeteuk owns BLAQ CAFE for years now and became friends with Sanghyun instantly. They usually hang out here whenever they have time.

"Ah yeah hyung..mm well I'll tell it to you later after work ok", Sanghyun said accepting the coffees before rushing off again leaving the payment on the counter.

"Be careful!", Leeteuk shouted and winced when Sanghyun was almost hit by a car. That kid he really is like a Thunder thus the nickname "Cheondung aka Doongie". Leeteuk whistled taking the payment on the counter and counted and as usual Sanghyun paid him correctly, he chuckled and continued his work on making a new set of coffees as well as calling his friend about the update on his music compositions.

 

Sanghyun huffed upon arriving onthe company, he quickly went in with the help of their company security guard Shindong who opened the elevator for him. He said his thanks but not before giving Shindong his coffee and donuts for the day. Shindong accepted it with a smile and gave him a salute before the elevator doors closed.

The doors opened at the 8th floor. Sanghyun's friend Mir was waiting for him and squealed in delight upon seeing Sanghyun and their other friend Sungmin just shook his head.

"Hyung! What took you so long?", Mir asked helping Sanghyun with his bike and taking the coffees and their other friend Sungmin takes the donuts.

"Sorry I got a dilemma at the house earlier. Anyway glad your here Sungmin hyung!", Sanghyun said as they went to sit on a small table near their desks.

"So why are you such in a hurry to call us here?", Sungmin asked taking some donuts.

"Oh you guys know what day it is today?", Mir asked excitedly.

"Oh oh oh oh my god! It's today!", Sanghyun exclaimed and smiled when Mir nodded his head. While Sungmin looked at them in confusion.

"What are you guys talking about?", Sungmin asked looking at them.

"Hyung! How could you forget Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter