Chapter 2 (2/2)

Little Perfects

Chapter 2 (2/2)


"Hi Yoong, how do you like my surprise?" The guy asked.
Yoona scoffed and her 'sweetness' she showed earlier dissapeared. "I hate it. Now you'll just gonna ask me to take a ride in my car. What a weirdo."
The guy laughed. "Sorry, 'kay? I just want to give a surprise for my little dongsaeng, but that best friend of mine decided to go home with my car."
"Best friend you say oppa? You should adress him as... hmm, I dunno, the annoying noisy guy. Now shut it and just get here." Yoona said and started her car's engine.


"Thanks for the ride, Yoong."
"I just don't want my friends to see the drama you're going to do by begging me, you Drama King."
"Whatever."
Silence.
"Okay, why aren't you getting your out of my car?"
"What?! Is that a way to talk to your oppa?"
"uh,.... yeah?"
"Im Yoona! You..."
"I'm kidding okay?! Just get outta my car!"
"You're so stingy. Fine." They guy who was no other than Yoona's older brother Im Seulong pouted and went out from her sister's car.
"Drama King." Yoona mumbled and went out too.


The doorbell rang.
It was evening and Yoona's older brother Seulong was playing PSP on the living room.
Their maid opened the door.
Seulong's eyes were still glued to his PSP screen.

"Young Mistress! There's a friend here!"
Seulong scoffed. How many friends does Yoona have?! He thought.
"Young Mistress! The guy requested your presence now!" The maid called again, and Seulong widened his eyes.
Has his ears gone loco? A guy, the maid say? A guy?! A Guy?! A GUY?! A FREAKING GUY?!
"WHO IS THAT?!" Seulong shouted and left his Pokémon game.
He made his way to the door and glared at the guy.
The guy and the guy behind the guy (oh well) looked at him in confusion.
"Who are you!? Are you my sister's boyfriend!? What are you doing here!?"
The guy seemed surprised.
"I-I-I'm just one of Yoona's classmates..."
"What. are. you. doing. here. ?"
"Oppa, stop the crap okay? He's my friend.. Hey, aren't you Luhan? Oh, there's Kyuhyun too? Hey, what are you doing he-"
"Yes, what are YOU and YOU doing here?!" Seulong glared again.
Yoona scoffed. "Oppa, they're just my friends. So, why are you here?"
"W-we just want to return your hairpin.. it fell on the school's frontyard.."
"GOOD THEN! NOW GO!" Seulong yelled.
Yoona sighed and mumbled a 'Sorry'
The two of them sighed and made their way to their car.

Who is him? They thought.


Hi. I'm gonna make this short.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIBES!
BUT  PLEASE COMMENT!

SILENT READERS GO AWAY!

Thank You.

~Dazz