Chapter 2

Little Perfects

Chapter 2. (1 / 2)


School's Canteen, 12:58 P.M

 

"Mianhae unnies, I have to get back to class." Yoona smiled and ended her conversation with Jessica and Taeyeon.
"Oh, so fast.. But OK. We'll go to class, too. Bye, Yoong!" Taeyeon smiled and they both went to class.
Yoona smiled and also went to her class.

At the same time, Kyuhyun and Luhan were also going back to class.

"Hey, Kyu, I want to go to the restroom first.. you can go first. See ya in class!" Luhan said and ran to the restroom.
Kyuhyun yelled an OK and went to class, but stopped on his tracks once he saw Yoona.
He smiled. Today is my lucky day! He thought before going near the girl.
"What do you want?" Without looking at him, Yoona already snapped.
Kyuhyun gulped. How can she possibly know I'm here?! He thought.
"Uh, walking to class, like you!" He gave an excuse.
"Duh. I can sense you staring at me and walking near me,-"
Yoona spun around, and continued with a smirk, "Next time, when you're walking, be more quiet."

Kyuhyun gulped.
"Uh, heheheh.. your sense must be wrong! Well, I'll go first! B-Bye bye!" He said and ran.
Yoona rolled her eyes.
Boys.. 


School's Frontyard, once school ended

 

"Uh, unnies, I'll go first! There's another troublemaker there. See?" Yoona pointed at a guy standing beside her car.
"Ohh, okay.. Make sure to give us a call~" Jessica said and Yoona nodded.
"Ok!"

Yoona then walked to her car.
"Oppa~" Yoona smiled.


Who can the guy possibly be?


To Be Continued...

A/N : I know it's short but I'm currently doing something else, so.. :(
Please comment and subscribe!

-Dazz-