Missing

Please Stay.
 
 
I have called so many people by this time, distance family, the closest family I could get ahold of, school, and cops. I stood in my kitchen with Yongguk, scared out of my mind. Who would do this? How could anyone do this? I don't understand. I started to think of all the possible outcomes of this situation. I stared off and started to blank out, until Yongguk shook me slightly.
 
"Reigna, the cops want to talk to you." He said and guided me to them.
 
"Hello Miss." The officer said. "I know you probably don't want to be in this situation at the moment, but we need to know everything before your father and step-mother went missing." He said. He motioned us to follow him to his car and took us to the police station. We were guided to small room. We sat down and begun to tell the cops everything that happened the night before. I told them that usually my dad would be home by midnight and his phone would always be on. If he wasn't home at midnight he'd call and tell me. He never called me last night. He never came home. I still don't understand.
 

"Okay Miss, we'll post a missing person report and have every cop in South Korea look for you father and step-mother. We will try our hardest to find them. I know that might not help you at the moment, but it's the best we can do right now. I'm sorry." LT.Park said. Another officer took us home. I walked in and went straight for my dad's room. I laid down on his side of the bed. "I can't lose you too, dad. Please be okay." I said and started to cry. I wanted all this to be another bad dream. I eventually fell asleep in my dad's room. I woke up about 4 hours later. I walked down stairs and found Yongguk in the kitchen.
 
"Guk, what are you doing?" I asked, sitting down at the table.
 
"I'm cooking for you,silly." He said with a slight smile.
 
"Gukki, I'm not in the mood to eat. I have too much on my mind right now." I said and looked at him.He nodded his head. He turned off the stove and came over to me.
 
"Honestly, I can only cook ramen." He said and I begun to laugh. "Ahh, there's that smile I fell in-love with." He said and held me. My laughing slowly stopped as everything came back into realization. Yongguk had taken notcied of my sudden emotion change.
 
"Baby, look at me." I shook my head. "Come on, baby. Just look at me. Even with one eye. Half an eye." He said. I turned aroud and looked at him. "I promise you sweetheart, we 'll find your dad and Song-Gi. Basically, every cop in South Korea is looking. If they can't find him, I will look myself." He said and hugged me tight. I began to cry again. Yongguk rubbed his hand up and down my back and told me to let it all out. I cried into his chest. Where my head was, a puddle was underneath.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry Yongguk. Give me your shirt, I'll throw is in the washer with some other clothes." I said. He took off his shirt and handed it to me. I walked off to the laundry room. Then it hit me. What if Zico is behind all this? No. He wouldn't stoop that low, would he? I kept thinking about it as I threw some clothes into the washer. I walked backed to Yongguk.
"You don't think Zico has something to do with this?" I asked. His eyes grew large.
"I never really thought of that. He better not have. I swear if he did, I will skin him alive." Guk said. I sighed. As of right now, we have no leads on where my dad is. My brother texted me and said will be home by tomorrow. It'd be nice to have him home. He barely gets time off, it's sad to think one of the few times he's getting off work is for our missing father. I'm not sure how long he'll be able to stay. I looked up at the clock and it read 10:43P.M. I was ready for bed.
"Go to bed." Guk said. I shook my head.
"I can't. I have stuff to do. I have homework, I have to finish the laundry and-"
"I'll do the laundry. Don't worry about your homework. Just stay home tomorrow, okay? Your brother will be here as soon as I leave for school. You won't be alone. I wouldn't leave you if I didn't think you'd be safe.Now, go to bed." He said in a soft, yet stern voice. I nodded. I kissed him goodnight and headed to bed. As I hit the middle of the stairs. Guk shouted to me, "I'll be up in a few". I nodded my head again. I reached my room and started to get dressed. After I slipped on my shorts and hoodie, I laid down. My eye lids were getting heavy, but I was fighting sleep. I ended up falling sleep long before Yongguk even came up.
 
I woke up to the smell of coffee. I put my slippers on and headed down stairs. I saw a tall, lengthy,well-kept, black-haired man. I smiled. I jumped off the stairs and ran to him.
 
"OPPA!" I exclaimed with happiness. He chuckled and hugged me.
 
"Hey baby sister." He said. I pulled away and looked at him. His cheeks were red and puffy, his eyes were glossy.
 
"Oppa, have you been crying?" I asked. He nodded.
 
"I keep thinking back to how we lost Mom. I can't stand the thought of us, well more of you, losing Dad. I know I'm not around much, and if I had it my way, I'd move the whole company here so I was closer to you guys." He said. I guess he felt like a pretty crappy brother. But I understood why he wasn't here very often.
 
"JungWoo, what will we do if they can't find Dad?" I asked. He sighed.
 
"Honestly, I'm not sure. You can't run this house on your own, even with Yongguk being here. This is a lot just for you guys to handle. I could work something out and move down here and help you." He said. I shook my head.
 
"I can't let you quit your job, and move here to help me. I'll find a way to keep up with the house." I said. He chuckled.
 
"I'm not going to quit,sis. I'll just find some way to work from Seoul." He said. I nodded.
I don't know how our life came to this. When I was little, everything okay. Everything was normal.