TEN

When One Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks have past meanin it is now the first day of Seohyun's We Got Married.

She sat up straight on her bed rubbing her eyes and trectched her arms up in the air. The bright warm ray of the sun reflected on her window as she reached for her phone on the nightstand next to her. Looking to her left she noticed a peaceful Yoona soundly sleeping. As quiet as possible she made her way out the room and headed to the washroom to wash her face.

As she soaked her face in water a sudden call startled her.

"Yeoboseyo?" She said still half asleep

"Uhm, neh annyeonghaseyo!" A guy on the other end said

"Ah, may I ask who you are?"

The guy on the other end cleared his throat preparing to inrtoduce himself.

"Oh neh, Annyeonghaseyo Jungshin of CNBLUE im ni da!"

"OH! Jungshin-shi, why are you calling and how did you get my number?"

"I found it on my phone for some reason...hehe! Well anyways, I hope you take good care of my hyung!"

"BWOH?"

Before Seohyun could ask what he was talking about he hung up. But it suddenly occured to her that today was the day she would find out who her husband would be on WGM. She quickly continued to wash her face and headed out of the washroom to change into a nice outfit to make herself look presentable.

Seohyun walked towards her closet and studied all peices of clothing very carefully. None stood out to her. She grabbed a pillow and through it Yoona who woke up and the sudden pillow being thrown at her. Seohyun laughed at how confused her unnie looked.

"What do you want Seo?" Yoona questionned

"Unnie, what outfit do you think I should where to my first date with my "husband"?"

Yoona shot out of bed and got herself together. She ran towards Seohyun and pushed her out of the way preparing herself to rampage the closet. She began throwing a few paers of jeans and a skirt on Seohyun's bed. Then she started throwing some shirts and other things.

After about 10 minutes, she finally turned around and looked at Seohyun who was standing beside her looking at the mountain of clothes on her bed.

"Pick one of the jeans that I threw onto your bed. Then pick a shirt, and a nice cardigan to go with it and you're set!"

Seohyun did as she was told and quickly got changed.

The CNBLUE dorm

"HYUNGGGGGGG!!" Minhyuk said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter