Lullaby

Lullaby

Ryeowook's hand raked through his brown hair. How could he be so stupid? How could he let himself go to the point that he let himself be hurt like this? Ryeowook sat down on the hard pavement, his head resting in his palms. How had he gotten to this point, this low and degrading point of utter self-hatred, this point of running straight into the arms of the one man he swore he'd never go to again? His fist slammed down into the pavement and he let out a strangled cry of pain and relief. Physical pain was nothing compared to his earth shattering heartache. He stood up; unsteadily making his way to the house he was currently sitting in front of. Tears clouded his vision and blood trickles down his knuckles, but all he could see was Yesung's face when Ryeowook had accidentally happened upon something he had never wanted to see- the love of his life screwing another man.

Ryeowook raised his injured hand to the door, knocking loudly, pain shooting through the torn skin on his knuckles. A few seconds later the door opened, revealing a stunned man, "Ryeowook." he breathed. Ryeowook's knees gave out and he slumped to the ground, his shoulders wracking with sobs.

"Kyu..." he sobbed. Kyuhyun was at his side in an instant, shushing him and trying his best to calm him down enough to get a clear answer out of the boy.

"Wookie, are you ok?" Kyu's eyes skimmed over Ryeowook's body, checking for major injuries. His eyes landed on Ryeowook’s hand where the skin was torn and bleeding, gingerly Kyuhyun took the hand into his own and cradled it. "Wookie, talk to me, what happened?" Ryeowook lifted his head to look at Kyuhyun, he hadn't seen the man in almost 3 years, but he hadn't changed a bit. A headphone set for his video games securely around his neck where he must've pushed it off to answer the door. "Ryeowook, you're scaring me. What happened?"

"Kyu..." Ryeowook started, "Remember how I used to have nightmares?" Kyuhyun nodded his head, confused by the question. "Will you sing to me?" Ryeowook's uninjured hand reached up to smooth a fly-away hair by Kyuhyun's eye. Kyu sat there for a second, the love of his life just appeared on his front porch, sobbing and bloody, and he wanted him to sing for him?

"Anything for you Wookie, come on."

 

 

 

A/N- so beyond upset with the length of this.