Chapter 1

Exo Thriller Series: The Wrong Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

 

 

 

  Kris got off work that night around 9pm. He was tired from the strenuous work that messed with his body. Outside of that,  he was one of the best mechanics in his job. Many clients come to the car shop to receive his service, mainly women.  They love the best of both services he gives: good looks and good handy car service.

Kris was already packing his tools into his portable kit as one of his coworkers, Kai, tried his hardest to bribe the too mellow Kris out to the local bar that night.

"Dude seriously all you do is work and sleep. How do you expect us to hang when you live like you have an invisible marriage. Let up some will you? Come out tonight and have a few drinks with the guys. I promise they're all on me?" Kai patted his shoulder lightly.

 "I'm sorry bro but my arms are killing me after taking huge engines out of 12 cars. I just want to go home and relax."

Kai squinted his eyes in a naughty way.

"Tch. So what? You're gonna have one of your plastic dolls massage your back for you?"

"Yah! Who told you I had a freaking doll in my house? You've never been invited so what do you know?"  Kris laughed as he playfully grabbed Kai by his collar.

"Tch. doll. You're too much kai, seriously." Kris said as he made his way to his 1980 Chevy truck.
 

"Yeah?! Well this is what happens when you don't invite your friends over. They over-think stuff!" Kai hollered over the engine of Kris' car as it rode off onto the midnight road.
 

Five minutes into his drive towards home, Kris stopped at the deserted local gas station and picked up a couple of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter