end.

Memories.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Me and Junmyeon are best friend and neighbour. We always hang out together, and one day when he introduces his secret place to me, it has always been our hang out place. We promise the we should come here together when we are sad, angry and happy.

I still remember how he introduces this place to me. It's when my parents scold me really bad because i got really bad on my exams. I got top 10, yet they are still unhappy. I got 7th place for God sake. They expect me to be like my sister who always got 3rd

My parents expectation is very high, and even when i work realy hard, they never see it, they will always see only the result. So i walk to the park with a very sad emotions. I'm a girl who doesn't like to cry infront of people it will make me look week. I try not to cry infront of my parents. When i sit on the bench, suho, my bestfriend and also my neighbour come, he try to cheer me up. He got 8th and his parents are very proud of me.

"yah ___ cheer up. 7th  is very good already, even me the cleverst people got 8th " he just want to cheer me up by joking.

" i am not in the mood to joke around junmyeon ah"

"i promise to bring you somewhere if you're not sad again ___, be happy okay. They'll forget about it tomorrow"

"bring me where?"

"to my secret place" he grins. He's always the cheerful type guy. 

"promise ?"

"yes promise, but you should promise me too that you'll cheer up"

So. that is the why i could know his secret place. The next day, he brings me to his secret hideout, as his promise.

"wah junmyeon ah this is so nice. how could you know this place" i said in awed

"my grandpa brings me here when i was kid" he chuckled "but he told me to make this place a secret and only the person i love i can bring here"

"you love?" i said in shock

"yes ___ i love you, it breaks my heart when you're sad you know that. i want to share my happiness with you so maybe by bringing you here can make you happy again."

I could only smile by his word

"but promise me if you want to come here, you should come alone or with me not anyone else, understand?"

"yes junmyeon" i blushed

 

But today, he can't come here with me anymore, why? Because he left me.

"junmyeon-ah, why you left me, it makes me sad, why do you leave me? you said it breaks your heart if i'm sad. why junmyeon-ah, you should not save me from that incident you know that. Maybe it is my faith to die there and not you"  I shouted

*flashback*

I was walking because i have a date with junmyeon, yes after that day we started to date. The sky is getting darker and maybe it will start to rain. and yes it started to rain when i step out from the bus. I'm going to pass this red light and i reach my destination. At last i can meet junmyeon after this torture is done. I was running and i can't see that the light had turn green. Suddenly a fast car was coming to my direction and i can't see what is around me because it rain heavily. Suddenly i heard someone's voice and i feel someone pushed me.

I heard a knock and people were russing there. I try to come into the cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter