For you, Soonkyu.

Letter. For You..

To: Lee Soonkyu.

 

December 14th .     

 

  I know it's too late. I Know i can't hug, hold your hand, walking down the park, laughing, or do anything fun with you anymore. That time i was fool. When you showed me your love, i was so pleased that time. When you look me in the eyes, i know there's so much meaning there. And i was just smiling.

 

  Lee Soonkyu.

 

  You're my best friend. My best of friend. With Kris too! I miss our time together, Soonkyu! I'm sorry for kept ignoring your love, back then. I don't want to hurt Kris's feelings for you. I know his feeling for you when he kept talking about the perfectness of yours. When you said you love me, i remember Kris's feelings for you. And that time, i don't know what love is.

 And you teach me, what LOVE is.

 But it's too late. You already date him. Kris, my childhood friend. Who is now your boyfriend and our best friend. You have a different way, when you see him. You always gave your brightest smile for him. All he does is just kept blushing. And i'm so dead of jealousy. You should know all of that Soonkyu!

 I'm so stupid back then.

 I always make your sweet words onto jokes. And you still gave your warm smile to me. I don't know there's still such an angel like you. Well, the thing you should know is,

 I LOVE YOU TOO, LEE SOONKYU!

I love your warm smile, your warm hug, and your warm first kiss to me. Even it just because an accident. I love YOU, seriously. Sorry for telling you just right now. I know i'm such a fool. I just want you to know, that i love you. I found my first love at the first sight, which is you! Yeah, Soonkyu! I already have feelings for you since the 2nd year of junior high school. I'm too shy and scared to tell you. I'm scared that you will reject me, and ruin our friendship. I don't want the three of us greet awkwardly and make Kris upset with me.

 Well, tell Kris that he should promise me. To take a good care of you.

 And that's it! That's all i want to tell. I love you, Soonkyu! And Kris? Like what i said, take a good care of her, please?

 

                                                                        

 

                                                                                                                                                                           Your Stupid Best friend,

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Xi Luhan.

 

P.S: Thank god that You gave me her. My precious angel, for teached me what love is.

        You always had the best place in my heart, Soonkyu-ah!

         And Kris! take a good care on please, Ok? If you're not, I will steal her from you and

         Kick your ! Bye, Kris! Bye Sunny! I Love You! :p

 


Thanks for reading my bad story :p

Hope y'all like it ;D