Chapter 1:Oetoriyah~

What Did I Get Myself Into Now?!?! 0.0

I sat still in front of my computer, silent tears falling from my eyes, like a waterfall..never ending..

My best friend had left me and aparently she felt i wern't worth being told by her in person..

I'm such a fool, i should have seen this coming, the fights within my circle of friends had grown so intense so quickly. I'm still rendered clueless as to how the 'friends' that were once so kind to each other that it seemed that they would sacrifice their lives for one another, now send hateful messages intending on deeply wounding eachother...

I tried to smile in an attemt to feel happier but i couldnt and in place of joy i felt the sharp pain of suffocation dragging me deeper into my tears... I tried again but i just felt like a clown.. I sighed and shifted my gaze to the clock ticking away sinisterly in the background, perfectly fitting this sad atmosphere..

It was 5:34am, just 86 minutes untill school starts, and i'm contemplating skipping it.. I cant take anymore, it won't be the same without my best friend... But on the other hand if i miss school my teachers aren't going to be 'happy bunnies' they have already rang home plenty of times and stopped by my house to speak to my parents and having more drama at home..

I-i just cant take anymore..

i can tell that they are disappointed in me and it hurts me to know that i have let their faith in me fall.. they used to question me about school and nag but i respond with silence because one word will let everything out and I'm too weak, i cant.. I'm afraid i might break. Instead they have just given up on me, i don't blame them and i wish i could say that they didn't care but i can seesee pain in their eyes whenever i return home from school, my face tear streaked.. I'm so sorry for causing them this pain and I hate my weak vulnerable self for not being able to change and stop my foolish emotions...

In the end i guess it all breaks down to me, i have let myself become like this.. I had afterall given up on all my friends and severed all of my relationships deeply... I

deserve what i am getting.. By isolating myself i hurt my best friend, i neglected her.. She felt what i'm feeling now, and honestly i don't blame her for leaving a bad person like me, like i said i deserve this punishment... The harsher the better..

My breath hitches and i slowly get changed into my school uniform ready for the day of hell that awaits me..

_____________________________________________________

This is my first chapter, i hope you liked it ^-^ saranghae!! Thankyou for viewing it! Also this is 100% my own work any resemblences to others are complete coincidences..