What trip?

No More.

A/N: I know I practically dropped this one but I promise I'm gonna write more often and update as much as possible. :D DX I am soooo sorry T_T

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
Sami P.O.V


"Wake up." he whispered. "Not that again." I joked as I blinked my eyes open. "We're going home." He helped me up and handed me a bag filled a big grey t- and a pair of red sweat pants. "Kyu stayed over night and I stayed over at your place so I could be nearby in case anything happened." I smiled in thanks before going to the restroom to change. I adjusted my glasses as I walked out. "This is so stylish." I teased. "Bunny ok?"


"I SAID I'M GOING HOME!!!" answered my question. I laughed with Jason and we joined Bunny outside. "Where did kyu go anyways... I haven't seen him at all since I woke up."


"yeah... about that..." Jason smiled apologetically before ofering me a piggyback ride. "your kidding."


"Nope. He had a meeting to get to and left us without transportation so we're taking the bus home, beside's ... the dude's Rai had outside busted the car last night after I got you here."

you really gotta tell me wtf is going on man. T_T and kyu, you are such a workaholic you really are.


Sighing I got onto Jason's back and he begun to walk with Bunny down to the nearest bus stop we could find. "you know you're birthday is soon... what do you wanna do?" To be honest I never really thought of that but I ignored his question and fell asleep on Bunny's shoulder once on the bus.


Bunny's P.O.V.


I was honestly out of it most of the time. All I remembered as Jason carrying Sami and being on the bus and sleeping when we got home. "Hey douchebag!" Jason yelled when I got hit with a pillow.

DX why will noone call me by my name T_T

Throwing the pillow back at him I had shoved him off the couch and began to sleep. I was getting dizzy. "Do you know what she wants for her birthday?" I shrugged. "The would I know? You're the one in love with her ... you figure it out."


Jason's P.O.V.
He was right. I shouldn't have to ask what she wants for her birthday. I should just know. Passing around the room I stopped by the small bookshelf she had. I never realized how many cd's she had instead of books. I knew she loved music but this was a bit much. "My chemical romance, Brian Mcknight, BigBang, ... " I stared curiously at how different each CD case looked from the next. I already knew who most of them were but who the was BigBang. I really hope sheldon didn't take up singing. Shivering at the thought I popped the cd into my laptop which I had been using for my regular job. I put headphones on and It was weird.... Idk what the these dude's were saying. But the beat was good.


I turned off the laptop after hearing the first song. Didn't even bother to put the cd back. I went to check up on Sami and noticed the only poster in her room was of 5 guys. "The ?" I took a closer look and saw that the name BigBang was written on the background behind the guys.
"How have I not noticed this poster in all the year's she's been at this place." I never noticed how she was so into this boyband.


Sami P.O.V
I had woken up and saw my door open. Behind me was Jason staring at my BigBang poster. "What are you doing?" He turned around and went to my closet. "You got luggage right?" He asked as he tossed clothes out on my bed. "Hey!!! Leave my ...." My own t-shirt landed on my face.

imma kill him ... imma kill him imma kill him imma kill him. 

"We're going on a trip.


Sami's P.O.V
"Hey... Hey!! " Another shirt was thrown at me as I tried to get a sentence through. I threw all the clothes back to him hoping he'd stop and tell me where we were going. "WHAT!" he yelled. I only binked at him completely thrown off guard from the yell. "I just want to know where we are going." I said softly. He shrugged and pointed to the only poster I had. "Where ever they're at."

e.e wait what e.e 

I rolled my eyes, took my thrown clothes and put them back neatly in my closet. "We are not going anywhere. I have a job and you have ... a .. job .... sorta." I shrugged "Where's kitty" I pouted and looked around. 

So much happened and I haven't seen her. u.u

"She's fine. I've already fed her and she's sleeping on the couch."  I quickly got up and ran over. I picked her up and giggled as she curled into my arms and purred despite me interupting her nap. 


Jason's P.O.V 
This woman is crazy. Bunny was still sleeping on the other couch as she had picked up her kitten. I still wonder why she didn't give it a name. Looking at her closet I did wonder where the band or group was from anyways. I did sorta jump the gun. She was right too; we did have a job and we did have other responsibilites but who cares. I walked to the kitchen to get myself a snack and dragged bunny out the house. "You are gonna do me a favor." I told him. He was kicking and fidgiting as usuall. "Duuuude come on I was sleeping" he pouted. I made a call to her job and told them she couldn't work there anymore because she had a family emergency that would ot permit her to work any more. The boss was pissed off since she was their best worker. "I honestly don't care if she is your best worker...damn bunny stop.... sorry but as I was saying. She can't work for you anymore. Don't like it. you." I slapped bunny and hung up the phone. "Do you really have to jump all over me like that." He said trying to fix his now messed up hair.  I had pushed him infront of me and shoved him towards a nearby travel agency. "We're gonna go on vacation and your gonna pay." I yelled to him.

"ME!!! Why do I have to pay!!  This is your idea! Not mine!" His voice was high pitched and he seemed shocked. "No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!" He repeated over and over. Despite him being taller I was stronger. He was the lazy one after all anyways. "Welcome, were would you like to travel today?" The clerk asked a little to excitedly as I shoved bunny through. "I need three tickets to with a hotel and a rental car." I yelled from behind as I kept bunny infront of me was still fidgiting quitely. "This way please. " She giggled as we followed her to her desk. Bunny sat down still pouting. "First class too." I quickly mentioned. "Noooooo" bunny slouched and overdramatically began to pretend to cry. "Mind if I ask where? I can't exactly give you all this without knowing where." I shrugged and wrote down the band's name. "Where this band is from." Bunny and the clerk were only staring at me and I rubbed my arm wincing from the slight pain. "Why'd you hit me" I whinned. "YOUR DRAGGING ME HERE TO PAY FOR ALL THE ACCOMIDATIONS TO A RANDOM PLACE AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU MAKING US GO TO!!!!" He stood up gave me his card and walked out. "the pin is my birthday go crazy." He threw his arms up and slapped the back of my head before walking out. "Sorry" I softly said to the clerk.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I should have thought this through. o.o

 "ooook... south korea it is" The clerk had gotten the information this whole time. "You want to know the price?" I shook my head no and asked her to place the date for tomorrow morning. "All have to be one way tickets" She shrugged and was now ignoring me somewhat no thanks to bunny's yelling. 


Bunny P.O.V 
I really don't know what's gone into him. After whatever that was I went back to the Sami's place. I really wonder if she's ok. She's always dragged around into things and never says no unless it's work. I went back inside and she was having breakfast with the kitten. "You have one weird family." I told her while getting back on the couch. "You can say no." But of course no response. I had put on some music and shut my eyes in hopes to sleep the day off. 


Sami P.O.V 
I had left my breakfast on the coffee table and fallen asleep with bunny on the couch. I was way too tired. I had no idea where kitten went but she doesn't go outside which is good. By the time I woke up Bunny was hugging me tightly but still asleep. I got use to it after the many times he came over. He hates sleeping alone but gets over it pretty quickly. Jason was sitting on the floor making a call for some hotel I think. I rolled my eyes and told him I wasn't going. "You are going." He said. Everything seemed oddly calm. Maybe it was just my nervousness. I got up and started to look for my things. Turns out everything was already packed. "Can you let me do one thing on my own this week. Just this ing once?" I heard him laugh and felt his arms around me. "Is it really that bad to be taken care of. Every other girl would be crying in Joy but you hate it. Why is that?" I felt weird. He's been acting so strange. I'd give it a guess but ... I'd rather not. Im afraid of what the reason is. Realizing that I wasn't responding and fidgeted trying to losen his arms a bit he rested his head ontop of mine. "You do remember we aren't blood related right?" But we were raised practically together it's plain weird. "Just trust me like you always have ok." He let go and left me in my room all weirded out and well... creeped out too. I never have not trusted him but I guess I could be overreacting. I had planned to sleep but then I heard Jason yell at us to hurry up. Guess we really are going on vacation. 


A/N : Leave a comment :3 Tell me what you think.  If you have any ideas let me know ^^ *shower's you with cookies* presents for all!!!