2

Silently Yours

Jessica yawned as her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked over to the other bed to see it empty. Hmm...I wonder where Sooyoung is. She thought as she sat up. Stretching her arms,Jessica stood up and noticed she was still in the same clothes from earlier. 

She then walked to her closet and grabbed a shirt before taking a pair of denim shorts. She slipped off her clothes and slid on her new set of clothes before putting her worn clothes in the hamper. Walking out of her room,she noticed Sunny,Taeyeon and Yuri watching TV together. She walked to the kitchen to see Sooyoung,Yoona and Tiffany there. 

"Slept well?" Sooyoung asked as she smiled at Jessica. Jessica nodded and walked over to her,wrapping her arms around Sooyoung tiredly. She then puts her chin on her shoulder as Sooyoung tries to feed her a piece of bread. Jessica pouted and refused to open since she wanted to eat chips instead.

Across them,Yoona stood there giggling while Tiffany stared at them with a blank look. She clenched her fists before silently walking out as Sooyoung and Jessica continue to be in their own world. Yoona blinked in wonder as she walked after Tiffany,hoping to see what seemed to be the problem.

"Unnie! Are you okay?" Yoona asked as Tiffany smiled slightly. The redhead only gave a nod as she walked into her shared room with Taeyeon,sitting on her bed. Yoona sighed and sat beside her,crossing her legs.

"I know you're not. Spill." She said before making herself comfortable. Tiffany chuckled dryly before sighing.

"It's Sica." Yoona almost grinned when Tiffany mentioned the proclaimed ice princess' name. She had a feeling it was about the blonde. Nodding,Yoona placed her chin on her palm as she continued to look at Tiffany.

"And? What about her?" She said,interested to know what was bugging the singer.

"Well..she's so close to Sooyoung. It's like I'm not even there." The older pouted,crossing her arms. Yoona laughed and shook her head,crossing her arms.

"So you like Sica unnie?"

"What? No! I mean,I'm jealous as her best friend!" Tiffany said defensively,nodding.

"Are you sure,unnie?"

"Of course!"

"Okay~ I guess I'll just set her up with Sooyoung!" Yoona sang before standing up and skipping out of the room.

For some reason,Tiffany's heart hurt when Yoona said that. Shrugging it off,the redhead assured herself that she was just worried Jessica would spend more time with Sooyoung. I don't like Sica.

 

Meanwhile,through the whole conversation,Jessica had been listening. Her heart broke little by little as Tiffany confirmed that she saw Jessica no more than her best friend. Before Yoona left,Jessica had already ran to the bathroom. Closing the door,Jessica then cried for the second time that day.

Faith was cruel to her.

Sooyoung had been silently watching her. She had followed the latter one out of the kitchen and saw that she had overheard Yoona and Tiffany's conversation. She sighed as Jessica ran into the bathroom,shutting the door close. The tall girl walked to the door and knocked softly,pursing her lips.

"Sica? Are you alright?" She asked,pressing her ear against the door. Her heart broke as she heard soft cries and sniffles from the other side as Jessica uttered a soft 'Yes'. She fought the urge to get the key to the bathroom to open it and go in. Wrap her arms around the crying girl and comfort her until the girl would finally calm down.

But she knew that if she did,Jessica would push her away. She always wanted to keep everything to herself. So Sooyoung always waited until the girl fell asleep before she'd take care of her. She hated seeing the girl cry,and she wished she could do something.

But she knew,she'd have to stick to this arrangement for the meantime.

 

Jessica decided to go out of the dorm for awhile. She changed into a navy blue dress before slipping her shades on and slinging her bag around her. She quietly left the place to avoid the other members following her. She needed time alone. She started to walk around,trying to decide on what she should do.

She could go look for some clothes. But then on a day like this,it'd be too crowdy. She could also just walk around until she could find something to do,but then she'd get tired. So she just went into a nearby cafe and ordered herself a cup of coffee before taking a seat. 

Looking out the window,Jessica couldn't help but feel a pang of pain in her heart. A couple seemed so happy together as they walked down the sidewalk. She sighed and leaned back her chair,wondering when she could be like that with Tiffany. Probably never. She thought,biting her lip.

Thanking the waitress quietly as she set her cup on the table,Jessica stared down at the cup before taking it and having a sip. She then set down the cup before looking around,spotting a familiar head of short blonde hair. Narrowing her eyes,Jessica lowered her shades before recognizing f(x)'s tomboy rapper,Amber Liu.

Raising her brow,Jessica grabbed her phone and dialed Amber's number. The tomboy looked startled when she heard her phone ring,as if she had been thinking about something. Jessica chuckled as Amber picked up the phone,saying a soft hello into the phone.

"Amber,where are you?"

"Jessica noona? I'm at a cafe,why?"

"Look by the window seat." She said before hanging up. The rapper looked confused as she looked at where Jessica sat. A dorky smile suddenly spread across her face as she walked over to Jessica. 

"Hi noona." Jessica smiled at the latter one and took a sip of her coffee.

"How are you and Soojung?" She asked,raising a brow. At the mention ofher girlfriend's name,Amber seemed to glow in happiness as she eagerly replied.

"We've been great!" She said before she started to update Jessica about their relationship. The older girl smiled as Amber talked about her sister in such a happy manner,satisfied that they were both happy. She wished that just for one day,Tiffany would like her back and date her. Even for just a little while.

"How about you and Tiffany noona?" Jessica sighed for the nth time that day,taking a sip from her coffee again before shaking her head. "It's not good. Like always,it's one sided."

Amber frowned,folding her arms on the table. "What? Are you sure,noona?"

Jessica nodded,sighing. "Yes. This time,I heard it from her. I should just give up." The ice princess slumped against her seat in discourage as she puffed her cheeks,crossing her arms.

Amber sighed,shaking her head. Jessica seemed ready to give up this time. She would feel that way too,if she was in her position. She just wished the older would find someone soon,because her girlfriend had been worrying over her sister a lot. Faith just wasn't on Jessica's side today.

If only there was a way.

 

Author's Note:
I got 60+ subbies *^* Thank you everyone I love you all <3 <3 So I hoped you guys liked this update xD MORE DRAMA \o/ /slapped/ i love you all~ bye!
-ohmykrease