Understand....not

Impossible is Possible

Additional charAdditional character:

  • Kim Jongwoon: Police comander. Work for CHA too, Siwon’s partner. Has a mysterious characteristic, really a calm person. His guise name is Yesung.
     
  • Kim Heechul: CHA’s guise master, his beautiful face can trick everyone in town. He has a really sharp tounge. His guise name is casey
     
  • Nam Woohyun: Choi’s neighbour, Hye’s Childhood best friend. Hye always consider him like his own brother because of his carring, but also like her little brother cause of his cuteness. Really good at cooking. His nick name is koala (Hye who gave it).
     
  • Lee Howon: Hye’s bestfriend and her first love. He actually like Hye So but can never tell her. Choi’s neighbour since 6 years ago. He has a little sister and one big brother. His nick name is Hoya.
     
  • Lee Eunmi: Hoya’s little sister, Hye’s bestfriend. She has bipolar characteristic, cheerful girl, she also has a cute face. Hye So’s favorite dongsaeng.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“here’s all the data that we received for now,” Someone give a document to Siwon. Siwon read it carefully. “We’ll keep searching for other clue, but my men already found the same car with same car number”

Siwon look to the a guy that stand up infront of him, “thank’s yesung hyung, i expect more from you”

“don’t worry, that’s my job already” Yesung smile to siwon. “well, i see you later then siwon-ah. There still a lot of work to do” Yesung wave and walk away.

Siwon took the document with him and walk to his room. Before he can reach his room, someone called him.

“Siwon-ah,” siwon turn his head and found a tall man with beautiful face walk to him

“Heechul hyung, what is it?” Siwon ask

“it’s about this morning accident, i’m glad she’s okay”

“yeah, me too”

“but you might want to knew something,” Heechul smirk and whisper something to Siwon

Siwon’s eyes getting widder to heared that, he look at heechul “thank you for the information hyung, i will talk to him later” then siwon walk away and go to his room.

Siwon open his room door, and found that someone is standing near the window looking seriously of something outside.

“oh, Sungmin-ssi? What’s wrong?” Siwon surprised because the person he expected to come is here already.

Sungmin, look at Siwon seriously “This building...Are You..?”

Siwon fastly walk to the window and close the curtain, he looked at Sungmin seriously “what is it?”

 

 

               

------------------------------------------------

Hye spin her ankle and try to stand up, it doesn’t feel as hurt as before. She tries to walk, her walk is still crippled but she can make it back to her seat.

Ding...Dong....

Someone press her house’s bell. She walk to the door and peek from the window, there’s a three people stand up infront of her house. She open the door and greet the three people. There is 2 boys. the tallest has a curly dark-brownish hair, and the other one has red-brown straight left side pony hair. And thhe other one is a girl with cute face, her hair is in right side ponytail she has wavy dark-brownish hair.

“Hey guys..” Hye greet them

“Hey Hye,” they greet her back with smile

“How are you feeling Hye?” the taller guy ask

“um..well, let just come in first okay” Hye let them in. They sit on the sofa

“We heared that you got an accident,” the youngest girl said. Hye only silent

“Are you feeling allright?” The tallest guy ask

“ne,” Hye nodded with flat look. Now the four of them have a really big silent

“oh!” the youngest girl broke the silent, the other three look at the youngest. “We brought you this unnie!” the yougest give Hye a paper bag of groceries

“Huh? Thanks...” Hye take the groceries

“you know eunmi, you doesn’t need to shout that loud. You almost made my heart detached” the tallest said

“don’t over acting Hoya oppa, geez” the youngest, Eunmi, said while hiss

“guys, don’t fight here okay” the other guy try to calm the brother-sister

“hmphahaha” the three heared a gigs sound, and they turn their head to Hye and found that Hye is giggling. They look at each other and starting to smile

“Well Hye, it’s been a while we didn’t see you gigling like that” the taller said

“what are you talking about Woohyun oppa?” Hye said

“you know perfectly what i mean,” Woohyun said

“No, i don’t. And i don’t want to talk about it nor heared that again,” Hye’s expression back to expressionless. “i’ll put this groceries first, and i’ll make you some syrup”

Hye stand up, but her feet is still not steady, she almost fall but she can made it to make her feet steady. She walk to the kitchen, with crippled walk.

“let me help you,” Hoya stand up and help Hye with the groceries

“thanks oppa”

Hye and Hoya organize the groceries while Eunmi and Woohyun watch the TV. Hye open the hanging cupboard and tried to put some cereals there with tiptoe.

Trek... Hye hurt her sprained ankle. Hoya look at Hye that almost fall.

“Hye!” Hoya said and catch her.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Siwon and Sungmin sit near the wide clear window. Siwon give Sungmin a document that Yesung gave him minutes ago.

“It’s not the first,” siwon said to Sungmin who is reading the document that Siwon gave

“What do you mean?”

“This kind of accident, it’s not the first time that happened to her”

“you mean, it’s not an coincidence accident...”

“yes, and this one is going too far. Whoever did it is trying to hurt my sister!” Siwon feel his temper is going to explode.

“How many times did it happen?” Sungmin ask

“i can’t count it, it happened very often this past two month...” Siwon look out of the window, he can see a house with wide backyard. He looked at it, Sungmin look at Siwon and then look at the window.

“Why? Why your sister?”

“i don’t have any idea. If my father still here, he will very sad.”

Sungmin look outside for while, “Just why he builed this building here?”

Siwon sigh and closed his eyes before answering, “it’s not the building who build here, but that house that builled exactly there” Siwon pointing to a house that he was looking before.

 

------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Hye wave to Eunmi and Hoya who leave first because they have a family events. Woohyun then help Hye to sit on the sofa.

“just now..” Hye stop her line

“hum?” Woohyun curious

“ah...aniyo, i think it just my feeling”

“are you scared?” Woohyun ask

Hye only nodded, and Woohyun can see a tears in her round eyes. Hye covered her face with her hand

“Just now...when i feel afraid, i want my oppars her to hug me” Hye started to cry.

Woohyun look at Hye, he put his arm around Hye’s shoulder. He tried to calm his bestfriend.

“sshh...that’s okay Hye”

“i just want them to be here...accompanying me when i feel scared, just like the old time”

Woohyun become speechless, he knew a yer ago horrible tragedy. That tragedy really is changed the girl’s life. She lost her spirit and cheerful smile, never he, Hoya, and eunmi saw that smile after that tragedy. What can they see is expresionless, gloomy, and sour smile. They really miss the cheerfull-motherlike Choi HyeSo. He really want to make her life back to normal, but how?

Woohyun hug the girl tightly and said, “that’s okay Hye, let it all out. I’ll be here accompany you”