Tomorrow is not Today

Impossible is Possible

Additional character:

  • Shin Donghee: One of CHA’s agent, he actually in the equipment and electronical department. His guise name is Mathew Shin. 

 

-------------------------------------

*Alarm* “ummm...okay okay , i woke up” a girl turn off her alarm and wake up from her sleep. She strech her arm and yawning. She wear her yellow slipper and brush her shaggy hair. Then she open the curtain, it’s a sunny day and the sunlight bright her room.  She went out of her room, and walk to the kitchen.

“Good mo---” she stop her line and sigh heavily when she look at the note on the fridge and read it

“Good morning beloved sister, did you sleep well? I’m sorry i got home late and have to leave you this early again. We’ll have whole day together this weekend okay? We’ll have lunch and dinner outside, and you can go shopping everything you like or do everything you like, how is that sound? Another sorry Hye, i promise this weekend we’ll be together.

Love, your oppa
 Siwon <3

P.S : don’t forget to eat your breakfast, have a nice day sister “

Hye sigh again, “oppa, today is weekend....i think today will be the same day as always huh?” Hye put down the note and walk to livingroom.

She took a small frame of her and her family, tears drop to the frame “how i miss you guys so much...if we just have a little more time to be together again” she snob and put the frame back to the first place.

She wipe her tears, try not to remember what just happened a year ago. She walk to the bathroom, she want to make herself busy today.

 

-------------------------------------

                Sungmin rub his eyes, the sunlight spot right on his bed. He sit on his bed, his hair is really messy. He thinking that he was having the most weird dream ever in his life, but then he look to his desk. There’s a contract paper on it.

“it’s not dream at all” Sungmin walk to his desk and read all the document.  He found his new ID card and put it in his wallet. Then he look at clock, it’s 9 o’clock. He decided to have some walk, and maybe enjoying his last weekend as a “normal” employee. He took some equipment that Shindong gave him.

 

Flashback

“Welcome to CHA Mr. Lee” Siwon said,  “now, since your sift is 24 hours non stop, you need light gadget”

“24 hours non stop??” sungmin’s eyes get wider to heared that
“your life definetly changed alot Sungmin-ssi, and yes since you are an agent now. You need to keep your eyes open and becareful for anyone. Now would you please follow me?”

“ne...” sungmin walk behind siwon, they walk about 5 minutes away from siwon’s room. They entered a ewally closed room, there was only electonical light that shine the room.

“Good afternoon Siwon-ah...” someone come from the corner of the room

“Good afternoon shindong hyung,” Siwon greet

“Who’s that with you?”

“this is Sungmin Lee, he’s the new agent” siwon introduce sungmin

“annyeonghaseyo, Lee Sungmin-imnida” Sungmin introduce himself and bow

“ne, i have heared about you. I’m shindong, you can call me hyung” Shindong said

“you know me?”

“actually, all the agent know you sungmin-ssi, since the accident happened” siwon explaining

“that so? How come it spread really fast?”

“we’re agent Sungmin-ah, there’re nothing we doesn’t know” Shindong answer. Sungmin only have a blank look on his face, this agent thingy is made him super confuse.

“now, you might need some gadget for your daily ‘spying’ life” Shindong wokes sungmin from his blankness(?)

“Oh? Well yes, i think i need it?”

Shindong put three small gadget on the desk infront of sungmin, small gun, detector chip, and a pen?

“a pen?” sungmin took the pen and look at it carefully.

“never judge it size and it shape Sungmin-ssi” shindong explain “that pen have 3 function on it size. It has a flashlight, shock, and a real ink”

“wow, incerible that you can make this kind of thing” Sungmin compliment Shindong’s  creation. Shindong smirk proudly.

“Well, Sungmin-ssi take all this stuff with you and you may go home” siwon said. Sungmin nodded and leave the room.

Is this case really this important? Am i really important too here? Well i did hear about siwon’s explaination 15 minutes ago, but i just almost not believe with what just happenend. I hope i will wake up soon.

 

End flashback

 

                Sungmin stand up infront of his drawer and saw three gadget in it. He only took the pen, and hopping nothing big will happen. He closed the drawer and walk out from his apartment.

                Sungmin walk down through the street, when he passed the park he can see there a lot of family that having picnic. It has been a while since he and his family has a picnic, and now it almost impossible for him to have picnic with his family since his life is 180 degrees change.

                Sungmin stop on the red light for pedestrian, there was no much people who want to cross. There only a girl across him, and she bring some groceries. The  light turn to green, and both of them is start crossing the street. But suddenly there’s a car with high speed heading to....the girl!

“YAH! MOVE!” Sungmin shout to the girl, but it seems that the girl didn’t hear him.

Then people start to screaming and make the girl realize that there’s a car heading her. She felt that her feet is freezing, her pupil grew as the car getting closer to her. With fast move, Sungmin run to the girl and push her over the street that make both of them fall to the trotoar. The groceries fly and spread all over the street. People crowd the two.

Sungmin open his eyes and realizing that he hug the girl, he let the hug go and sit infront of the girl that shaking so hardly, he can see that the girl has a really great shocked.

“You okay?” Sungmin ask. The girl only nodded.

Sungmin look to the street, the car is gone already. He stood up and help the girl. What just now? Is the driver crazy?! He/she almost kill this girl! And it was strange, how can the car not make any suddenbrake? Is the brake broken? No way, if it’s broken the car should have an accident to.

People around help them. 5 minutes later, the police is at the location and the witnesses tell them what just happened. Then the ambulance also come, there’s a nurse that approaching the girl. The nurse talk to the girl, but it seems the girl won’t answer anything. Sungmin who see the girl feel sad for what happened. Then the police chief come to Sungmin

“excuse me,” the chief greeting

“oh, ne...”

“i’m Jung Yong Shin, the police chief”

“i’m...” Sungmin thinking for a while, should he tell the police his real name? “Vincent Lee..” Sungmin shook the chief hand

“Vincent, huh? Can i see your ID card please?

“Sure,” Sungmin take the ID card in his wallet, he took the fake ID card. Thank God siwon-ssi gave me this fake ID card.

The chief look at ID card, and give it back to Sungmin.

“I’ve heared about what just happened, some witnesses said that you saved that girl” The chief look at the girl, and so Sungmin.

“excuse me, are you this girl acquaintance?” a nurse talk to Sungmin

“well, not really...i just met her” Sungmin said

“Well Mr...?”

“Lee,”

“Mr. Lee, it seems the girl have a really great shock. She doesn’t want to talk with anyone, but i think she would talk to you since you’ve saved her life” the nurse said

“me? I don’t think she want to talk to me either, i was asking her and she only responed with a nodded,”

“can you try once more?” the nurse force Sungmin to talk to the girl

Sungmin sigh, “okay, i’ll try. What should i ask her?”

“to go home” the nurse said

“huh?”

“you see, it dangerous for her mental to be in this location too long. We’ve persuade her to go home with us but she refused it. And some people also ask her, but she always reject it. So we hopping you”

“have a try vincent-ssi, you will save this girl so much. We police department will handle this case, and we’ll contact you as soon we find any clue” the chief said

Sungmin nodded and wallk to the girl he sit next to the girl. He look at the girl, but the girl doesn’t look at sungmin and seems not care that sungmin sit next to her.

“hey,” Sungmin called her. But she doesn’t turn her head at all. “i know you must be shocked right?”  the girl nodded.

“you know, it’s not good for a shocked girl stayed in this crime location” the girl grew her eyes and looked at Sungmin scared

Uh? What did i say? Ah! Pabo! I should have not said crime location!

“u---well it’s not a crime location that i meant, it’s only you know...location where this accident happened. People said the car has broken brake...the police though like that too. And i though like that also.” Sungmin tried to calm the girl. The girl’s looked getting better after he said that. But she still wont talk

“Police will handle this accident. So let just go home and have a rest. I’ll take you home” Sungmin become picky on his words so he wont scared the girl again. I think this girl will reject me, as she reject the other.

The girl suddenly nodded, Sungmin surprised with what he just see. This stubborn girl, nodded to go home with him. Far from my predict! I did it well! Sungmin stand up and help the girl stand up. The nurse and chief look at them and smile, the chief gave a good-work-you-did-well look.

So Sungmin and the girl walked away from the crime place. It was a silent walk. The girl walk really slow because her feet is still shaking, she often almost fall but Sungmin always held her. He looked at the girl, her face is familiar somewhere. He tries to remember where did he ever see her.

“uh....” the girl panting and make sungmin aware

“a—are you alright?” Sungmin checked the girl. The girl shoked her head and rub her ankle.
“your ankle hurt?” the girl noddded, Sungmin check the girl’s ankle

“awww!” the girl shout panting

“sorry....i think you have sprained your ankle” Sungmin said, he walk and squat infront of the girl. “hop on, i will piggyback you to your house”

The girl’s eyes grew and she shook her head really hard, that meant the girl reject Sungmin’s help

“i said hop on!” Sungmin forced her and stare at her that make her scared. The girl hop on to Sungmin’s back, and he start walking

“where’s your house?” Sungmin ask, but no answer. The girl write something on Sungmin’s back
“two block away?” Sungmin tried to guess, the girl nodded. And it become a silent walk again.

“hey, sorry about your groceries..” but the girl still not answering

 “ah-uhmmm....”

“Wae?” Sungmin ask  the nervous girl. The girl pointing a house with yellow gate.

“it’s your house?” Sungmin ask, and once more the girl only nodded.

They arrived to the girl’s house, it’s a simple house, with small front garden. The garden is full with flowers, and there’s a footstep to the house’s terrace. Sungmin walk on the footstep and put the girl on the terrace. The girl take a key and open the door. The girl look at sungmin with would-you-like-to-come-in look, but Sungmin ignore it.

“Um, well...i guess good bye. Please take care of yourself” Sungmin bid a good bye to the girl, and walk away. The girl make an “A” shape on and tried to walk, but..

“BRUUK”

The girl fall on the floor. Sungmin turn his head and saw the girl, he run to the girl and help her. He guide the girl to a sofa inside the house.

“do you have any bandage?” Sungmin said. The girl nodded and pointing a box that hanging on the wall near the kitchen. Sungmin took the bandage and a salve. He spread the salve and wrap the bandage on the girl’s ankle.

“How do you feel?” the girl doesn’t answer, but it’s look like she’s getting better

 Sungmin stand up and sit next to the girl. For a while, there’s a big silent

“t—thank’s...” the girl suddenly speak with low voice

Sungmin look at her, not believing with what he heared “what?”

“Thank you.....for saving my life”

Sungmin smile to the girl and pat the girl’s head, “i thought you would never talk. It’s not a big deal”

The girl look at Sungmin with innocent look, “you were lying about the car’s brake is broken”

Sungmin look at the girl a little bit worried, “w—what do you mean?”

“You must be understand, if the car’s brake broken there should be other accident in other block”

This girl...she, understand all the situation?!

“well, i need to lie because you were shocked and scared”

“and i thanked you about that,”

“huh?”

The girl silent, then look at Sungmin, “it’s awkward to have a stranger especially a guy that i don’t know in my house”

 “oh yeah, it not good for a girl like you to have a stranger like me in your house. Well then, my name Su..” he stop his line, the girl look at him confuse, i think i can’t tell her my real name. She might be my clue to this case.  “i’m Vincent, Vincent Lee” he gave his hand the girl

“Oh? Nice to meet you Vincent-ssi, my name is Hye So, Choi Hye So” the girl took Sungmin’s hand and shook it

 “Vincent is a outers* name, is one of your parent is an outer?”

“uh...well not really,” Sungmin started to nervous because he have to tell her his fake ID

“then maybe your grandparents?”

“well uh....my parents is korean but after they’re married and my mom pregnant,  my dad’s job send my dad to Canada. My parents moved there, and i was born there. So yeah, i’m Vincent Lee”

“aaah, i see. You must be fluent in english then”

“not really, we lived there for only 2 years”

“Ah i see..” and there’s another silent between them

“it’s a really nice home, simple but cozy” Sungmin break the silent, and he is amazed with the house looked.

“thank’s, my mom that decorate the house”

“Wow, your mom sure is has a really good taste” Sungmin smile, but the girl only give him a flat expression. “my mom doesn’t have a very good taste at decorating, but she good at cooking. Everytime we had a picnic, she will make a delicious foods and my little brother and i help her while my father usually read the news keke”

“you..have little brother?”

“yes, Sungjin Lee, he’s turning 21 this year. My family usually gather together every Sunday, but i think i will be busy for a while. So maybe i will just contact them and saying i’m doing fine here” Sungmin smile and look at the girl, but it’s not the flat look that he saw before

“how nice...” the girl give him a sweet and gentle smile. Without he knowing he get a blush

“ehem..” he cough getting a little awkward “well, how about yours?”

The girl’s smile suddenly gone. Sungmin get surprised and get more awkward.

“hav—have i said something wrong?” the girl not answering and turn her head from Sungmin.

She stand up and crippedly walk to a cabinet and take a frame of photo and sit next to Sungmin again. She sigh heavily before talk.

“My parent...died a year ago in car accident” Hye started

“oh? I’m sorry..i don’t know that” Sungmin apologizing

“that’s okay.. Before my parent dead, my brothers already busy. But before that i never felt lonely because there was mom here., and every Sunday my dad always ask my brothers to stop their activities so we can be together. But after my parent’s death, my brothers got more busy. They almost have no time for me” Hye gave the photo to Sungmin. Sungmin looked at the photo, it’s Hye, a boy, and CHOI SIWON?! It’s the pictue that Sungmin saw in Siwon’s office, no wonder this girl face is familiar.

“that’s my brothers. The oldest, Choi Siwon. He’s the CEO in Cho company, before that he was an ordinary employee in that company but then he became CEO after my father’s death. And he always budy with work. The younger is my step-brother, Cho Kyuhyun. His father’s dead when he was 5, and mine and his mother married with my father. He was a student in Seoul university, but after mom’s death he decided to have school abroard, so we rarely meet.” Hye stop her story, Sungmin look at the girl. He can find there’s a tear coming out from her eyes.

“now i’m all alone...” she start crying. Sungmin rub her back

“Don’t cry, you won’t be alone. I will be your friend from now on” Sungmin cheer her. Hye looked at Sungmin with hope

“really? You will?” She stop her cried.

“nee...i will, and i will protect you” Sungmin smile

“thank’s Vincent-ssi”

“you can called me oppa, since i’m older than you”

“ne,thank’s oppa” She show her sweet smile to Sungmin

“nee..oh about your groceries..”

“that’s okay, i can buy it again later”

“what do you want to make?”

“well, i had a lot of free time so i planning to make cake. But oh well, maybe next time” Hye smile

“You shoud put that smile everyday...” Sungmin smile

 

 

*outer mean someone from other country

 

-------------------------------------

 

                Sungmin step in the CHA building. He get in the lift and press the 10th floor. As the lift door open, he rushly go to siwon’s room. He opened the owner’s room door. The room is empty, Sungmin walk inside. He look at the photo in the office, it is the girl he met this morning, Choi Hye So.

                Hye already feeling much better, and Sungmin bid his good bye, he told her that he still has a paperwork and Hye sweetly smile and good bye him.

                Sungmin put the photo and walk to the wide clear window. He can see Seoul view, but he cought something on his eyes. Is that..?

Click

The door is open and someone step in to the room

“oh, Sungmin-ssi? What’s wrong?” Siwon surprised with his agent appearing

Sungmin, look at Siwon seriously “This building...Are You..?”

Siwon closed the curtain down and look at sungmin seriously  “what is it?”