One Love

One Love

You used to say we are one..

You used tosay we are belong together..

You used to say we always together..

You used to say we cant be a part..

You used to say  you will never leave..

 

Hangeng try to hold his tears,he just read the first part of a letter. A letter from his group. People on that group its the person he loved the most. He cant tell that their relationship it just a group cause he really know that their relation its more than that. Their his family. Theyre all family.

 

Do you remember?

We  used to cry together

 We used to laugh together

 

He smiled. “of course i still remeber our first debut,our first winning,our first award and our first Daesang award times. I’ll never forget that! Pabo !” but his smile change into tears that he cant hold anymore. He really cherrish every moment he go together with his brothers.

 

Our way its not easy

 We all are know that

But,you leave us

We can understand your reason

But we cant understand why you never told us first about it?

We used to tell everything rite?

We are family rite?

 

“of course we are! We are forever family!!” he murmured and cry even harder than before. He wanna go back but he cant. It make pain on his heart,how hard for him to meet his family now. Cause theyre no longer life together. Theyre separate in different house,situation and country. He continue to read it.

 

We know your answer

You’ll answer ‘of course’

Rite?

 

He chuckled. “how did they know?”

 

Cause we are family!!

Remember?

We will always be family

Even we separate and be a part

But

Our heart will always together

Lets meet sometimes

We both  must be more success full in the future okay?

Promise?

If you leave us and youre not success

We will be mad at you!

Lets we work harder^^

Hopefully we can be team again next time

 

He nodded. “yes! Lets we work harder! I promise il be someone that successful! You also have to promise to me!!” he smiled. “if only that reason can be solve il never leave you guys..hope this thing can be solve in the future so we can be team again!” he smile. The spirit smile. He take that letter in his pocket and look at the sky through his balcone.  “lets be teamate again soon..”