Quick Fix

Vanity is your best color

I jogged down the stairs, Makina close behind with a satisfied look plastered on her face. I, however, had the look of shame. I grabbed my bookbag from the closet and made my way passed my appa and omma.

"Ahem! Are you forgetting something?" Omma said, holding out a whole cup full of blood. I looked at the glass and grimaced, "no thanks, I'm full." With that, I left and slammed the door behind me. I walked straight to my car and started it. Makina soon jumped in and took out a metal bottle, "Want some?" she offered, I took it and sniffed it.

Replused, I handed it back to her. "I reeks of vodka and extreamly old wine. Don't tell me you drained a drunk wine collecting Alcoholic." I half asked. I knew she did, She always drain alcoholics whenever she wanted to pre-game, It was just the way she is. "yawp, He was actually a really hard guy to trick, but I think I digested." "Yea, the only thing you're digesting is the mans life source." I drove off towards the school.

~`~`~`~`At school~`~`~`~`~`

   I pulled up into the school parking lot. I circled around a few times. I hated coming to school late, Their are never any parking spots around. I finally saw a spot between a corvette and a honda. Just when I was going to drive in, some jerk speeds his black 2011 BMW ActiveHybrid 7 in and cuts me off. I had no choice but to stop short, "Oh! Are you ing kidding me?!" I shouted, I honked my horn at the moron, He didn't even seem to notice. "Wow, boy don't play." She commented with a smirk.

I looked at her with disbelief in the expression, "How do you know it's a boy? Obviously a filthy dog just drove through here." The BMW's door opened to reveal the iest angel to ever walk the school grounds, Kim Jaejoong. "See? I was right. Nothing but a filthy dog." I said with a smirk, knowing that he heard me.

He look towards me and smirked his million dollar smirk,"Yea, but this filthy dog just took your spot, good luck finding another." He said as he walked away. I had so much hatred for that guy, the flames of hell couldn't compare. I looked to makina, Her face greeted me with a bored look. "What?" "You're just going to take that from him? move his car."

"But this is our first day, I don't want to get in trouble by the principal this year or any year for that matter."

"Man, the principal" She said, getting out of the car. "Don't you remember? You already did! That is if he's still alive." I restorted. She just chuckled and signaled for me to back up, I silently obeyed.

She examined Jaejoong's car by circling around it a few time. "How much do you think it would cost if this car got dented?" she asked, I had to ponder for a second before answering, "I don't know, a few thousand." Just as I finished my answer, Makina flipped the car over and it landed on the other side of the parking lot, She walked over to it and place a few bills on the wheel and clipped it there.

I sat back in my seat properly and moved my car into the spot, I got out and gave Makina a high five. When we made our way inside the school, we were the center of new girl attention. Sure we were y and everything, but It was just a front at how shy new acted. After 70 years we had this routine to act new and shy even though we knew where everything was.

We had to keep up the act until about a month, then we start fitting in. We held hands as we walked down the hallway, Adding a bit of taboo innocence to our look. We stopped in front of a guy who just reeks of sophmore, "Excuse us, but we are looking mrs. Jung's calculus class, can you tell us where it is?" He exhaled in awe.

We giggled at his cute shyness and got closer. Makina gave off the y vibe, while I worked with the innocent cuteness of a and This boy look about ready to burst his pants, "N-next flight up, T-t-two doors down. Room 235." He answered in a squeaky voice. "Thanks." We said at the same time, we walked away from the now unconcious boy.

We continued smiling and walking towards the stairs. A girl that was walking by bumped into my shoulder, dropping her books in the process. "Hey! Watch it!" Makina ed, giving the girl a really evil look. "Don't be mean makina, It was an accident, but Makina isn't the type to let things like that slide," I bent over to help the girl pick up her books and papers, "You ok?" I asked, She just nodded and fixed her thick rimmed glasses.

"Yes, thank you. I'm so sorry." She bowed apologetically; I just smiled and pushed her to stand up straight, but she kept looking at the floor. I lifted her chin and made her look at me, "You're very pretty, don't look down love." She just shyly nodded and gathered the rest of her things before scurrying off. I looked down noticing that she left her notebook with me.

I opened it and saw her handwriting, it was really neat and pretty. "Boa, huh?" I whispered to myself, before looking the direction Boa exited. "I know that look." Making stated behind me, I smirked and held her hand again, "Then, you know what you have to do then right?"  Makina just smiled evilly and rolled her eyes. "I'm on it." She said before dragging me towards our class.

~`~`~In Class~`~`~

   I stared out the window dazed at the thought of Boa. She was just so cute and sweet and shy and a , which means her blood is pure; entirely. I pulled out her book for the 30th time that period and sniffed it again. So sweet yet sinful, So delicious yet forbidden, so tempting yet dangerous.

I shivered in joy at the thought of running my fangs along her pale neck and taking just a taste of the sweet life water that runs through her. My heart exelerated When I thought of her. I could feel the nino machines in my body running faster, draining me of my blood. I needed to feed soon or else I'll end up hurting someone.

I raised my hand to catch the teachers attention,"Yes Makina?" "I'm Sakina and I would like to be excused for the nurse." He just nodded and went back to the lesson. I wandered the halls for a certain place that is secluded for me to do what I need to do. I went to a certain staircase, went all the way to the bottom and knocked on the door.

I waited a few seconds before the man on the otherside slide the eye door open, "I'm not fixing that radiator until you promise not to break it again!" He shouted in his usual raspy voice. "Hey Terry! Long time no see." I greeted. Once he saw who is was, His features and voice softened, "Oh! Sakina! how are you?"

"Surviving. Do you have any diabetic blood avaliable?"

"Your already asking in your first semester? What happened?"

"There was this girls that had the most beautiful scent I ever had the glory of noticing since-"

"Oh! Are you talking about Boa? The nerd of this school?" I nodded, "Yea, How'd you-?" "Ever since she became student councel president, the school has been on my about stuff not being done properly. Little girl done ruined my happy life in this school." I couldn't help but giggle.

He smiled back and spoke again, "Wait right here." He closed the mini door and disappeared for a few seconds before opening a drawer that had two metal bottles inside. I took them and opened one, The smell was hellishly sweet. I took a long drink and felt the nano machines slow down in satisfaction. "Thanks Terry!" I called before placing a twenty in the drawer and closing it in. "Anytime, sweetie!" I walked away and continued to drink my treat into oblivion.

 

00000000000000000000000000

 

Okai, Sorry this took so long, but I've gotten request to finish the next few chapters for the smiling cheesecake story, But I'm done now. Unfortunately I have now questions for the day cause I have no imagination at the moment, but comment anyway.

One love one heart one comment!