People don't lie afterall...

Mirror

People say, when you find someone who makes you happy, your reflection in the mirror becomes perfect.

But for her, this was just chatter.

 

A thing that ignorant people say to get rid of the truth. The truth that they would never be what they want to be, but they would realise that by looking at the mirror. -Just like her this morning. While looking at the mirror her face was expressionless. What difference would a happy or sad face make? None. So why? When people said she was pretty or cute, she knew they were lying, or she just guessed, lacking on selfconfidence. She then made her way out of the house walking to work. Just to be surrounded by gorgeous women being surrounded by handsome men. She would just go home after work, catching some ramen on her way back home.

 

Everybody she knew got into a relationship and she was left alone. 'Love needs time, you're going to find someone, trust me.' her friend Natalie used to say.

 

Arriving at work, she was greeted by the same scenery like everytime. But this time the CEO of the company came to her, with a boy standing next to him. "That's the son of the CEO of 'Byun-ent.', he's going to be here today and I picked you to show him around our company. You're free after that." he said and the boy smiled at her. She nodded and told the boy to follow her. "So whats your name and how old are you?" the boy asked her directly. "Tamala, 20.", Tamala replied smiling a bit. "I'm Baekhyun, 22. I'm older then you so you should call me oppa." he said smiling widely. She nodded and blushed a bit. "So lets go grab some lunch! I were here before so I already know everything!" he told her grinning and dragged her out of the company to the next Ramenshop. They sat down and Baekhyun requested the meal. "I'm going to pay okay?" he said and she just nodded "If you want to..." Tamala mumbled. "Yes I want to, a real gentelman pays for the lady." he said and grinned again. Tamala blushed, surprised that he had heard her. The meal was then filled with Baekhyun joking and her softly laughing. After the meal he offered her to walk her home. She gladly accepted. As they arrived at her doorstep he asked for her cellphone. She handed it him and he saved his number. "So text me." he said and quickly kissed her cheek. She blushed "I will oppa.". He smiled widely as she called him oppa the first time. They then bid their goodbyes and she got in her apartment.

On her kitchencounter she found Natalies wedding invitation lying. She sighed 'Marrying with 21... What a dream coming true...'. She smiled a bit. Then she thought of something and grabbed her phone. She searched for Baekhyuns number. He saved it under 'Vegetarian Bacon<3'. She chuckeld and wrote him a message.

'Baek... Would you mind to accompany me to my friends wedding? I don't have anybody else to ask...'.

She nervously waited for his reply. He replied only 2 minutes later.

'Sure Tammie I would love to.'.

She smiled happily, the first time in so long. Then the day of the wedding came. They had several dates before the wedding and grew close. She was thinking about the wedding and lastly him, as the someone knocked the door. She immediatley opened it and saw Baekhyun. He hugged her and then looked at her. Up and down, down and up. He gasped "You're so beautiful..". She blushed "You're really handsome yourself.". After that they made their way to the wedding. There she had to stop Natalie from drinking, as she was so nervous. "I'm so going to trip! I'm going to ing trip on my wedding! Then he's going to leave me for somebody who won't trip on their wedding!". she said which made Tamala laugh loud. But later she didn't trip, everything went perfect. Even if she would have tripped her now-husband would have caught her.

After the ceremony Baekhyun dragged her in one of the bride rooms with a big mirror in them. He there looked at her lovingly and confessed:

 

"Tamala... I love you... From the first time I saw you... Would you be my girlfriend?".

 

Tamala smiled widely and nodded. Baekhyun then kissed her slowly and softly.

After not much time she was standing in front of the mirror in the room admiring the necklace Baekyhun gave her just moments before. Suddenly a head placed itself on hers and two arms sneaked around her waist. As they both looked at their reflection in the mirror she began smiling once more. She just realised that she just became perfect. People don't lie afterall.