Unknown Love...

My One Legged Best Friend!

Chapter 2:

Leeteuk’s PoV:

I was about to go down the stairs to get to Taeyeon’s house when I saw Taeng standing at the very last step of the ladder. She would always do that. She would always pick me up because she knows how slow I go down the stairs without support.

“Palli Leeteuk-ah!” she said as she walked up to assist me in going down.

She knows I am having  hard time going down so she held my arms tightly and helped me go down little by little. “Hey.. you should learn to go down the stairs faster. I wont be with you forever!” she teased with a smile.

“Yah!” I stopped and stared at her. “You will forever be my servant! My servant bestfriend!”

We both laughed at the idea of her as a servant. She has always been there whenever I am having a hard time.

Taeyeon’s PoV:

“What’s for dinner?” Teuk asked when we reached the ground. I let go of him for he will get mad when I will still hold his so called angelic body even if I don’t need to help him anymore. That cold blooded idiot.

I laughed. “Actually dad didn’t prepare anything. He’s away and I don’t have someone with me at home. You know how creepy our house gets whenever I am alone.” I replied and rolled my eyes. Without a second he hit my arms and glared.

“Sheesh Taeng! I am busy upstairs then you’ll call me saying that ahjussi is waiting for me for dinner!”

I retorted. “HEY! Stop hitting girls! Are you gay?! I just need company! Gosh!”

“Shut up!”

“You shut up!” I replied again

“YOU SHUT UP!”

“Shut UPPPPP!” I yelled louder and so Ahjumma Jiang reprimanded us.

“Hey lovers. Stop quarrelling.”

Teuk and I looked at each other and after 2 seconds of staring at each other we laughed hard.  

we didn’t answer back anymore and just started walking to our house.

“Next time you do this… I’LL SKINN YOU ALIVE!” he taunted as he messed my hair.

When we reached home, I helped teuk remove his jacket for he would always have a hard time doing this alone without holding something for support.

“Palli!!!!!” I teased as I rolled my eyes. “I still have to finish our homework!”

“We have one?” he asked as he finished placing his jacket on our rack. He went straight to our couch to take a seat and so I followed him. I sat beside him and threw my notebook on his tummy.

“That homework!” I said “You should learn how to do your work on time Teuk. Its almost graduation! We are about to work and yet you’re still like that?” I inhaled deeply as I rest my back on the couch and started reading.

“Will you please stop nagging? I will do it later when you are asleep.” He replied as he turned the volume of the TV.

“are you going to put me to sleeepp???” I askec uriously in a very excited tone as I turned to face him.

“No.” he replied coldly without looking at me.

“Okay…” I replied sadly and just turned to read our homework. I saw him look at me but he turned to watch the TV after.

“Taeyeon-ah!” he started after 5 minutes of silence. I didn’t reply bt he continued. “We are in our last year in college, yet, we don’t have any love life at all. Ever since we were born.”

I looked at him worriedly. I felt my heart beating fast. I was nervous. “Why? What’s wrong with that?”

He smiled. “We are loveless Taeng. I mean..” he hestitated. “Look at us! For 13 years we are together and we still don’t have any love life at all?”

I felt hurt. I don’t know why. Is it because he doesn’t consider me as one of his ‘loved ones’ or is it because he wanted to be with someone else. I know. I know that’s normal for a male like him. I know I am not his girlfriend nor his responsibility. But… I don’t know why I am this hurt.

“Don’t you want to find a guy to take care of you forever? Ahjussi wont be with you forever Taengoo!” he murmured while I was staring blankly at my book.

You.. you are fine with me… as long as you are by my side I am complete… I only need you… my bestfriend. “No. not for now…” I replied coldly. I was pissed. I didn’t expect that he would want to find someone else. I know that he would eventually forget me if he finds someone… if he gets a girlfriend. I am afraid that this will happen.

“Why not? I mean. Compared to me, you can get a boyfriend faster!”

“WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT?!” I reprimanded in a loud tone. “How many times do I have to tell you that you should never look down on yourself?? I told you before that if there’s someone right for you, she will accet yu for who you are!”

He was surprised. “Okay Taeng! Relax! I am just worried that I wont be able to find a girl. A wife….”

“I don’t care.” I replied.

He giggled. “I will match make you!”

“NOOO!” I halted him. “I don’t want a boyfriend at all. Dad and you are enough for me! Do you get that?”

“Taengg!” he smiled as he placed his arms around my shoulders. “You know that that could never happen. I will eventually get a wife…. Now you should learn how to live without me.”

“No. I will never. We will be forever together. That’s final!” I sai and continued reading. He didn’t reply anymore and just continued watching with a smile on his face.

I was hurt with this conversation of ours. He’s right though. He would eventually get a girl… and that girl will never be Kim Taeyeon… but.. I cant help it. I am hurt.. I cant imagine myself being the 2nd girl of Leeteuk when in fact I am the first girl who entered his life. I don’t want to be the forgotten bestfriend wile he’s with a new girl when he’s with his girlfriend. I don’t want to be alone… I don’t want to find someone else too. He’s the only one for me. I loved him ever since we were young… I loved him for 13 years… I will forever will.