Start of the Friendship

My One Legged Best Friend!

Chapter 1:

Leeteuk’s PoV

I found myself laughing while I was staring at my bestfrien and I’s picture on my study table. I suddenly remembered how we became the closest friends ever when we were like 7 years old? That crazy Tomoy suddenly became my friend~

Flashback:

 “PARK JUNGSU CRIPPLE!!!!!” all of the children around me teased. All of them were laughing at me while i… I am lying on the floor after those guys have pushed me. They were all making fun of how I fell down on the ground. We are at the park for our school trip. I was just sitting on the bench quietly while eating my lunch when they went to me and bullied me.

I inhaled deeply and was about to cry. No! I must not cry! They will make fun of me more! Noo!

“hey you!!! ALL OF YOU!” a small voice behind me yelled. It was a small girly voice but has all the power in it. All of us turned to look at the direction of the voice. She’s the ‘Tomboy’.

I stared at her worriedly. I felt ashamed and tried to stand up and get myself on the bench again but I am struggling to do so. All of the students ran away as they saw her coming to them angrily. Please don’t go near me… no!

“Yah Jung Su!” she called as she gave a hand and helped me get up. For that second she was the person whom I held on to for support of my leg. “Kwenchanayo??”

I nodded with a pout. I felt really ashamed of myself and I don’t know what to do… I tried to smile at her as she took a seat beside me but I was too ashamed to look back at her.

“Hi!” she smiled cutely. I can see her from the edge of my eye. What does she want? “Uhmmm… can we be friends????”

I felt shocked. My eyes grew bigger as I saw her staring at me with a very innocent look. An angelic look. But I hestitated. “No.” I grabbed my bag and my crutches so I would be able to get away from her.

She’s evil. That’s what the other guys tell me. She is a bad person. She’s mean. Not her. Never be friends with her!

“Oh.” I heard her murmur when I was already standing with my cruthes. I can sense from my back that she’s pouting. “Mianhae….”

I just rolled my eyes and went away. I cant trust her! I heard a lot of negative things about her. No! I cant be friend her.

I sat on a different bench. Away from where that girl is sitting however, I could still see her from here. She hasn’t move ever since I left he rthere. She was still sittng alone while staring down. Is she crying? Did I make her cry?? I felt nervous. I don’t want anyone to cry!

However after few minutes, I saw her starting to walk to me again. oh no! she’s coming! No! I was about to stand up and go away againbut I wasn’t able to do so. She started talking in a low voice

“Please don’t go away from me… I wont eat you… I wont bully you… I just want to be friends with you…” she whispered while looking down. I can sense that she’s too nervous while saying that to me.

“Why?” I asked coldly.

“I don’t know… maybe because… because I know the feeling of being rejected by many classmates?” she said. “I can see that you have no friend. I have no friend here too! Maybe we can be friends!” she started saying those excitedly as she made a puppy do eyes in front of me

“Go find other friends! I am not good enough. We wont be able to play a lot of games. You’ll eventually be bored with me..” I replied and walked again.

“But… it will be more boring if I don’t have someone with me…” she said while I walked away. This made me stop walking. She’s right. It is more boring if we are both alone…

“Please Jungsu-ah??” she said behind me.

“OKAY!” I ansered but I wasn’t able to finish because she hugged me all of a sudden.

“WAAAAHHHH!!! THANKYOUUUUU!!!!!!!!” She yelled and hugged me.

“YAHH! My crutch!!!!” I reprimanded angrily.

“OH! SORRRYYY!!! THANKYOUUU!!!!!! I HAVE A FRIEND NOWWWW!!!” she jumped high while holding my hand. “Arent you happyyyyy?????”

“Yeah. I am happy.” I replied with a poker face and she just giggled…

End Flashback

I remembered how cold I was when we were staring as friends. Even up until now. But that girl never left me. She’s really a true friend. I am very glad that I allowed her to enter my life. HAHA! She has that charisma that I cant ignore…

After some minutes of reminiscing that nostalgic event in our life, there she is, calling me.

“What do you want?” i said coldly.

“Get your here in my house! My mom’s cooking for your dinner! Let’s go!”

“YAHH!” I exclaimed after she was done. She was shouting and yelling at me through the phone! “What’s your problem lesbo? WHY DO YOU NEED TO SHOUT?!”

“I am knocking at your door 5 minutes ago and no one’s answering! Were you watching ?” she explained.

I tried to hold my laugh. “NO. SHUT THE HELL UP! I am going down. “

I did not wait for her answer and just ended the call.

I occupy one room of the Kim’s dormitory rentals. They do not ask me to pay for the rent but in return, I must help them in gathering payments of the other boarders. I have been partly a part of the Kim’s family. An extended son probably of Mr. Kim since he lost her wife when taeyeon was just 2 and since I lost my parents. My parents died when I was 8 years old. Good thing Taeyeon’s family was there to take care of me…. I have played the role of Mr. Kim’s eldest son and Taeyeon’s bestfriend and mother? Hahhaa!

I am just so thankful that I became bestfriends with Kim Taeyeon. An unconditional friendship this is…