Some Misunderstandings Lead to Happy Endings

Seducing Choi Jonghun

Hey guys~ It's been so long since I updated but~ I'm back with a new chapter which is... uh... let's just leave the judgment to you although this probably , hehe. Happy reading!... oh and forgive the typos or grammar issues (or the fact that the author is crazy drunk while typing this)~

And.... thank you for your patience because you're still reading until this sentence. Keep reading please? And leave me comments because I love hearing all your thoughts :')


 

"And... done!"

Jonghun shook his head in annoyance when his sister yelled loudly beside him. Apparently, the cause of this happy exclamation is her finishing of a manga. A boys love manga.

"Ah... if only men can achieve happiness through love with one another!" Sooyoung added before glancing at her brother. "Hey," she called in her most irritating high-pitched voice. "Date a guy."

That sentence finally broke the fragile thread of Jonghun's patience. He got up from the bed and grabbed his sister's arm.

"Out, now," he ordered while pulling.

Sooyoung complained and grabbed onto the headboard of his bed. "You're so rude, oppa!"

"I said out...!" Jonghun kept on pulling his sister but Sooyoung won't budge until someone opened the door.

"Oops, sorry I have to witness this embarassing situation," said Jaejin who looked anything but sincere. He calmly strode inside the room while holding a magazine in one hand.

Grinning, Sooyoung let go of the headboard causing Jonghun to fly. She laughed at her brother before floating happily to Jaejin's side.

"Ne, Jaejin-ah, do you have a boyfriend?"

The question made Jaejin grimace and look at Jonghun who is sulkily massaging his .

"Oh no..."

Jaejin looked at Sooyoung. "Why?"

Sooyoung stared hard at Jaejin. "Jaejin-ah, you're not in love with my brother are you? Because you will be a hindrance to his love life with Hongki-ya."

Both men gaped at Sooyoung.

Jonghun recovered first. "Sooyoung get out of my room and bring all these BL books with you."

Sooyoung grinned before going outside the room without taking the novels with her.

"Argh..." Jonghun groaned, sitting on his bed. "No need for autopsy if I die. The cause is either Sooyoung or Lee Hongki."

Jaejin shook his head before picking up one of the books on the floor. "Junjou Romantica?"

"It's a BL manga. Boys love I mean."

"No wonder she loves pairing you with Hongki." Jaejin shrugged before showing Jonghun the magazine in his hand. "Look."

Jonghun glanced at the model on the cover of the magazine and looked away fast. "Why did you buy it?"

"No reason at all. I just picked it up and suddenly I'm on the counter." Jaejin dumped the magazine in the trash can at the side of the room. "Anyway, I think Sooyoung will be your only problem now. It seems as if Lee Hongki has finally stopped with his obsession."

"That brat," Jonghun muttered.

"Aww come on! It's time to celebrate. We must consider this day your independence day."

Jonghun's eyebrows furrowed. "Somehow I'm not happy with this."

"Why?" Jaejin asked curiously.

"Oh, you'll see."


 

"Jonghun! I heard you broke up with your boyfriend!"

"Oy, Jonghun-ah, Hongki finally got over you eh?"

"Teehee, Jonghun is single? Aww, man! Another rival!"

Jonghun looked at Jaejin meaningfully.

Rolling his eyes, Jaejin sighed. "I guess with or without Hongki you're the topic."

"All the more because people were used to Lee Hongki chasing me around so they never bother with me. But now, they bug me everyday."

Jaejin smirked. "With their noises, I think we'll beat an all-girls school."

"You bet," Jonghun answered boredly before his eyes landed on the person who is causing him trouble. Every single day.

"This brat...!"

Beside him, Jaejin followed his gaze and cocked his head sideways. "He's totally immune to people's gazes, isn't he?"

There stood Lee Hongki in all of his 176 cm height. He is calmly reading his History book while walking, not minding all the noises around.

"I feel so irrittated now more than ever," Jonghun muttered to himself before walking along the crowd when the bell rang.


 

"This ends our discussion. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Jonghun stretched his arms before standing and packing his things. He was about to sling his backpack on his shoulder when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and was greeted by the sight of his three huge muscled classmates.

"Yo, Jonghun," said Taekyung, the leader of the group. "Gimme some of your money, willya?"

"I agree," the guy beside Taekyung whom he doesn't know the name said brusquely. "And don't try to run this time."

The third guy took a step closer to him to his annoyance and ruffled his jet black hair. "And it's not like you can run, he-he."

"Get away from me," he warned while slinging his backpack on his shoulders.

"Brave, aren't we?" mocked Taekyung who grabbed Jonghun's pale chin. "We don' wanna ruin this beautiful face, don' we?"

The two other laughed but was interrupted when their teacher spoke.

"What are you still doing here?"

That was the signal. Jonghun took advantage of the fact that the three were startled and made the run for it. He dashed outside the classroom, hearing the three running after him.

To be honest, he can't get away from these three because one, they're members of the rugby club. And second, because he's far from being athletic.
He can still hear the footsteps of the three while they hooted and . He huffed, desperate for oxygen as he ran when he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Aww..."

The two of them fell and stared at each other.

Jonghun watched as Hongki looked at him with surprise before composing his face and stood without acknowledging him at all.

"Oy, Jonghu-- err... he-he... hi Hongki..."

Jonghun looked up at the three who now look like angels.

"Do we have some problem here?" Hongki asked in an authoritative tone.

"Heh, uh... none...?" Taekyung said boyishly while smiling awkwardly before running away with the other two.

"Really, those guys..." Hongki muttered when the three were out of sight before looking down at Jonghun. "Oy, you okay there? Ha-ha, this time I saved-- ehrm, I mean get up now, punk."

Who's he calling punk? Annoyed, Jonghun stood up and glared at Hongki. "Yeah, I'm fine."

For a moment, Hongki looked startled before he sighed and walked away.

"He's really ignoring me now, isn't he?" he muttered to himself irritatingly while staring at Hongki's back.

 


"And... you're cutting classes again," said Jaejin while they were hanging out under the tree behind the library.

Shrugging, Jonghun leaned on the bark of the tree and was about to close his eyes when Jaejin spoke.

"I think Lee Hongki is starting a harem. Last time I saw him he was with Minhwan."

Jonghun searched for Lee Hongki and found him pulling on the arm of a first year student while carrying books.

Chuckling, Jaejin sat beside Jonghun. "I guess younger boys are more of his type although he did stalk you for two years, hyung." Jaejin laughed again.

"I am younger than him," Jonghun said in emphasis.

"Nope. five days doesn't count." Jaejin leaned against the tree and closed his eyes. "Ah... I forgot the feeling of peace but it's slowly coming back now... hmm..."

Jonghun made a face. "Only you feel that way."

 


"Hey, Jonghun, I heard you broke with Hongki?"

"Yo, Jonghun-ah, gimme some tips to get away from stalkers too! Ha-ha!"

Gritting his teeth, Jonghun ignored the loud voices of his schoolmates and finally made it inside their History class. His classmates inside stared at him with sympathy although some with their glinting eyes. Why are they behaving like some bunch of girls?

He made his way to his chair beside the window and sat irritably. He took out his earphones from his bag when someone grabbed his hand.

"You can't wear them inside the school," said Lee Hongki, standing beside him with a scowl on his face.

"I thought you were supposed to ignore me?" he mocked while pulling his hand back.

As if electrocuted, Lee Hongki let go of his hand and took a step back. "Well, uh... do whatever you want, bye."He's really weird.

From the door someone shouted.

"Hongki-ya, someone's looking for you!"

"Eh?"

Lee Hongki stood from his seat and walked to the tall guy standing at the door.

"I thought he's into younger men?" whispered the boy next to him.

Another boy joined in. "But Yonghwa is so cool so I guess he's also attracted to him?"

Jonghun shook his head in disbelief. He can't believe everyone is acting so girlish over Lee Hongki. He put on his earphones before darting a sharp glance at Lee Hongki.

 


After his History class Jonghun immediately stood up and grabbed his bag before anyone could ambush him. He walked fast --because if he ran who knows when he'll lost his supply of oxygen, until he's outside the school grounds. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"I guess I beat my record."

"Why the hell hyung?" asked Jaejin who is also apparently hurrying outside based on the sweat on his forehead.

"What do you mean why the hell?" he growled.

"Why the hell are more people chasing us when Lee Hongki gave up on you? Argh, shouldn't have thrown him to Seunghyun!"

Jonghun's head tilted to the side. "Threw him to who?"

"The kid with the loose screw, Seunghyun," Jaejin replied angrily. "If only I had known."

"Wait! You're losing me. I don't understand a single word you're spouting."

"I thought you would like it very much if Hongki will give up on you so I told him to go to Seunghyun who likes giving advises like 'Get away from him.' As far as I know the advice is perfect but in your case, well, let's just say you're an exception."

"An exception?!" Jonghun grabbed Jaejin's collar. "Do you know how many people chased me this day asking why that kid stopped hanging around me?! Argh! I thought I'd be free--"

"Free? You didn't like the idea of him being far from you, did you?" Jaejin retorted.

Jonghun dropped his hold of Jaejin's collar and sighed. "Why are we arguing over Lee Hongki?"

"My question too," Jaejin replied while fixing his uniform.

"So that Seunghyun gave him the advice eh?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, let's just hope that this craziness will stop."

 

 

"Hyung, it didn't stop."

"Yeah," replied Jonghun who is still panting from running from his classmates who decided to involve him in a dating game because they said Lee Hongki stopped seeing him and that he's single.

"Whoa..."

"I didn't say anything," Jonghun said to Jaejin.

"I didn't say I was talking to you. Look."

Jonghun looked at the direction Jaejin is pointing at and saw Jung Yonghwa hugging and kissing someone while visible for all the world to see inside the second floor of the library.

"Am I seeing things now?"

Yonghwa is a favorite of the all-girls school near their school and is the idol of every boys he knows-- which are not very many-- and to see that he also is making out with a guy...

"This proves we must not judge based on appearances... oof..!"

"What?"

"it's Lee Hongki!"

"Huh?... Eh?!"

​There on the second floor window of the library making out with Yonghwa is none other than Lee Hongki.

"What is going-- hey! Hyung, where are you going? Classes are about to start!"

But Jonghun ignored Jaejin and continued to walk ominously to the library while Jaejin squinted to the window and grimaced.

"Oops."

 

 

"So you're saying you'll really treat me to Sapporo? To see Orange Range?" Hongki asked Choi Minhwan, a schoolmate, in a voice that's trembling with excitement to which Minhwan smiled and nodded.

The pair are climbing up the stairs to the second floor of the library to see his friend Yonghwa to tell the news that he's going to Japan to see their favorite band. Honestly, Hongki just wants to brag about it.

"I can't wait to see Yonghwa's face when he hears about this." Hongki grinned before opening the glass door to the Humanities section where he knows Yonghwa frequents.

"Err..."

"Oy, Jung Yonghwa, what the hell are you doing making out with Mir early in the morning?" he called to Yonghwa before turning to Minhwan. "Sorry you have to witness that."

"Uh... I was just... well, it's c-common now, r-right?"

"He-he, right."

Hongki walked to the pair still kissing beside the window and broke the two off. "Stop it already."

Mir blushed and looked away while Yonghwa grinned at Hongki. "What is it?"

"Wipe that grin off your face cause you will be disappointed to know that Minhwan here has a VIP ticket to Orage Range's concert in Sapporo and he's giving me it." Hongki stood proudly and grinned triumphantly when Yonghwa's face soured.

He laughed merrily and cupped Yonghwa's face. "Nah, don't be sad, he has three and he's willing to share it with us!"

Yonghwa was about to reply when the door banged open.

"Where's Lee Hongki?" asked a loud voice from the entrance.

"Is that Jonghun?" Hongki asked curiously before shaking his head. "Nah, that's impossible."

But Jonghun appeared beside him and grabbed him by the arm.

"Huh? You're real?"

"What are you doing kissing a guy when I am suffering because you took some advice from a first year student?!"

"Huh?"

"I saw you from the window!"

"And?"

Jonghun pointed at Yonghwa. "You were kissing this guy!"

"Huh?!" was the response Jonghun got from both Hongki and Yonghwa while Minhwan smiled.

Hongki recovered and grabbed his arm back. "Who are you accusing of kissing this guy? If I'll be kissing one, that'd be you, right?"

Jonghun flushed. "... But I saw you...!"

Yonghwa interrupted. "Or maybe you saw me and Mir kissing?"

"What?"

Jonghun glanced around and his eyes widened when he noticed a blushing boy sitting by the window. "You..."

"So?" Hongki asked with his brow raised. "Were you that jealous that you ran here when you won't even jog during P.E.?"

"I... uh..."

Minhwan and Yonghwa snickered and started walking to the door. "Guess, we'll leave you two. Come, Mir!"

The three disappeared from the room, leaving an awkward atmosphere inside.

"Wanna say something?" Hongki asked sweetly.

"Just..."

"Just?" he urged.

Jonghun looked away. "Just return already okay?! It's better and there's lesser people hovering over me! Although you are also irritating, those people were more irritating and... just stick with me okay? I'm more okay when it's just you and not the whole school that after m--"

Hongki grinned and grabbed Jonghun's collar and kissed him on the lips. "I guess, Seunghyun is a genius, huh?"

"The hell?!" Jonghun asked, his face reddening.

Smirking, Hongki sealed Jonghun's lips again with his own.

 

 

"Choi Jonghun!" yelled Miss Jin, Jonghun's PE teacher, with her arms akimbo in the corridors of the sophomore floor.

Behind a desk inside a room is Jonghun, sneaking a look at his PE teacher's exaperated expression before hiding again.

"Care to tell me why you're hiding under a desk?"

"Uwah!"

Jonghun looked at Lee Hongki who suddenly appeared by his side and pushed the boy off. "Go away! She'll see me!"

"You should really change this behavior. You already changed your attitude toward mine and even kissed me so change your attitude toward PE too--"

"Would you shush? And for the record, I didn't kiss you!"

"Ah-ha! So you're hiding under a desk now?!" shouted Miss Jin who has apparently heard them before dragging Jonghun by the boy's uniform. "You'll be running 50 laps in the field!" 

"Damn! I swear Lee Hongki is a pest!"

But Hongki just grinned and blew a kiss to Jonghun's direction.