Korea to Fiji

Celestial Island

It's 6A.M. on a Saturday morning and Lee Joon is aboard an airplane flight to Fiji. He notices he's not sitting in the window seat, but the aisle seat, and is curious who might be seated next to him. As he's in wonderment he closes his eyes into a deep sleep and passes out with his head cocked to the side. 

"Excuse me, Sir. Can you please stand up so that I can be seated?" The girl blinks her eyes then stares blankly at him.

Joon soundly slumbers as drool drizzles down the side of his mouth.

"Uh..excuse me! Can you please move?!" Her voice is raised as she crosses her arms.

He remains asleep, ignoring her nagging.

She raises her arm and firmly tightens her hand. Giving Joon's face an eye-opening smack.

"Ow! What was that for?!" His bugged eyes are fixated onto her as his cheek flushes red. He holds his whacked area, lightly rubbing it.

"MOVE!" She rolls her eyes and impatiently taps her foot.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He bears up and charmingly smirks. "There you go, Princess."

She shoves past him and seats herself down in a huff.

Joon sees her infuriation and jokingly pats the top of her head. "It'll be Okay, Grumpy Girl." He smiles as he places earphones in and shuts his eyes.

In a temper, she rips his earphones out. While clenching her fist she punches him in the throat and grins as Joon's gasping for air. "My name's Sunhwa."

"Not Princess. Not Grumpy Girl. Sunhwa." She remarks with narrowed eyes directed onto him.

He's speechless as she slouches down in her seat and abruptly looks away.

Before the airplane sets motion, the flight attendent begins the walk-through of rules and exit areas of the plane.

"The flight to Fiji will be approximately eleven hours, so find a relaxing position and enjoy your flight on Korean Airlines!" The attendent announced in a bubbly voice.

After the announcement the plane catches a rapid speed and lifts off the track.

Both Joon and Sunhwa buckle their seatbelts and are mute towards one another for a couple of hours of the flight.

 

 

♒♒♒♒

 

 

I know this is a short chapter :c. But because it is small  I will be posting two chapters!

I hope you gained a laugh or two in this chapter and enjoyed! x3.

Please Comment and Subscribe!

                                                         ~Jacey. xoxo.

 

 

 

..