How Sweet !

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Time to go to school now, I do my daily routine and tada here's my outfit for today ^^ :

 

 

Actually I awake really early in the morning because I also asleep last night too early because of tiredness. As usual, I am still waiting for my bestfriends to some in my house. Then I suddenly feel that I am not feeling well, so I check my temprature, positive I am hot and sick.

 

"Oh not now", I said and sigh. "But I will still going to attend the class", I langourouse said.

"Unnie, what are you saying there ?", HaeIn-ah suddenly came and pulled me up. "Why your body is too hot ?", she asked.

"Because I am alive, right ?", I joked. "Let's go", I invited.

"Are you sure you are fine ?", she asked and I nodded.

"Wae ? Is cool unnie have a fever ?", Minhyun-ah asked.

"Nope Minhyun-ah", I said and invited them to start walking.

 

YOUR POV :

 

While we were walking I feel that my body will going to fall in the ground anytime. But I intend to ignore it and keep on walking. And I suddenly think that I got sick because of not sleeping last day. Then we finally saw B2ST and seems waiting for us.

 

"Good morning oppas", I greeted and search for him. 'Hmm, where is he ?' I thought, then someone suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"Are you searching for me ?", he asked, and I panicked because that voise is for sure him.

"Are you kidding ? Me ? Searching for you ? Oh come on", I denied.

"Oh really ?", he said and picnhed my cheeks. "Ne, why your body is too hot ?", he asked.

"Of course it is, because I'm alive", I said and step forward.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I feel worried for her when I feel that the hotness of her body is not normal. So I decided to watch her for the whole time to make sure that she is fine.

 

"Junhyung-ah, why are you too silent ?", Hyunseung asked.

"Nothing", I said and keep my eye on her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

At the other side... (HaeIn-ah is the speaker)

 

"Ne HaeIn-ah let's walk along the corridors together", Hyunseung said.

"I don't want", I said. "For sure your dying hard fans here will surely kill me from their evil eye", I added and walk faster as I can.

"I don't care about them, I just want to walk with you. Don't worry I will protect you from them", he said and I thought, 'Wow so sweet'.

"HaeIn-ah let him walk beside you", Gikwang-oppa said.

"But -----," I was cut off by Jaejin.

"Annyeong HaeIn-ah", he greeted me and smiled.

"Annyeong oppa", I said and everyone stop walking for a while.

"Can we walk together ?", he asked, I first look at Hyunseung and was about to answer him, but he suddenly hold my hand and start walking.

 

While walking towards our room, I look back and saw Hyunseung's mood has change. I mean its back to normal, the Hyunseung that can only count the times he is smiling. And for sure some of that smile is too fake. Then I feel guilty for seeing him like that again, and I just remained silent while walking with Jaejin-oppa.

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

'That Jaejin, he just pulled HaeIn-ah without listening fist to what HaeIn-ah's answer. And that girl, she didn't ven react,' I thought. Then I start walking towards our room by myself.

 

"Hyunseung, wait !", Yoon Leader yelled, but I just ignored him and continued walking.

 

While I was walking, I suddenly think about my feelings for HaeIn-ah. When I reach our room, I opened the door and saw her chatting with Jaejin. Then, I walk towards them just like what I am before and sit beside her silently.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HAEIN's POV :

 

When Hyunseung sat beside me, I can feel that the Hyunseung I met before before is back. He just sat down beside me, and try not to look and talk to me. And it was really weird for me now.

 

"Ne bossy Hyunseung, where's DJ-oppa and Gikwang-oppa ?", I asked so I can talk to him.

"They going ahead then", he said without looking at me.

"Hey ! Why you are being like that to me now ?", I asked.

"I'm always being like this to you", he said and smirked.

"Are you mad at me ?", I asked and look down, but he did not aswered me so I let him and remained silent.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Back to you ....

 

"Guys need to go now ! Let's just meet at the canteen later", Yoon Leader said.

"Wait for me oppa", Minhyun-ah yelled and run towards them

"Hey be careful little brat", Woonie-ah said.

"Okay ! Komawoyo stupid maknae", she said and waved.

"Hey I'm not stupid", he pouted and I laugh.

"It's okay Woonie-ah", I said and pinched his cheeks.

"Cool noona, your hand is too hot", Woonie-ah said.

"And you look not feeling well too noona", Seobie-oppa noticed.

"Ah it's nothing, let's go to our room now too", I said.

 

When we were at the room having a lesson, I feel that my fever is getting worst. It's making head really hurt and my sight seeing became too dark. After a moment, at last it is now lunch time, we went to the canteen to meet there the other.

 

"Cool unniw, over here", Minhyun-ah yelled so I look for her.

"Found her. Let's go cool noona", Woonie-ah said and escorted me towards them.

 

After a little chatting, DJ-oppa assigned Hyunseung-oppa and HaeIn-ah to buy foods for eveyone, but it seems they are still not fine. So I pleased Minhyun-ah and Woonie-ah to do that, and wow, they do it like they were really fine and too sweet with each other. They we start eating.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

Everyone is happy eating their meals, even me. But when I look at ______-ah, it seems that she did not even touch her;s for once.

 

"You !", I pointed her. "Why are you not eating ? Are you really fine ?", I asked.

"Yeah ! Don't worry about me", she said it with a langourous voice.

"Are you sure ?", I said, she nodded and stand.

"Excuse me guys", she said.

"Where you going ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"To the comfort room", she said and I just let her and watched her walking away.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

When I was walking back to our table, Hongki-oppa suddenly approached to me and walk with me. While we were too close to my table, I suddenly feel that I can't stand and walk anymore that cause for my body to fall down. But Hongki-oppa made it to catched me.

 

"______-ah !", Hongki-oppa yelled. "W-What happned ?", he asked sounds really worried.

Then I opened my eye slowly to look at him and smile, "Mainhae Hongki-oppa, but I'm fine its nothing", I said, then he suddenly touched my forehead.

"You are not fine ______-ah, you have a fever", he said and was about to carry me on his back, but my bestfriends and B2ST suddenly came.

"What happened ?", my bestfriends unite.

"Left her with us. We'll take good care of her", Yoon Leader said but Hongki-oppa seems not going to follow him.

"No, I'll take her home", he said, but someone suddenly carry me bridely.

"I'll take her home", he said and when I look up it was Junhyung-oppa.

"A-Arasseo ! Take good care of her", he said and not try to argue with him anymore.

 

While walking on a crowd students watching our scene, I feel really shy. But because of my fever, I already fall asleep in the presence of Junhyung-oppa.

 

- END OF POV -

 

[Junhyung-oppa is the speaker]

 

While driving my car, I can stop worrying about her. I called her mom and told about her condition, but her mom is o business trip for one week. Her mom told me to take good care of ______-ah, so I promised it. And continued driving.

 

"Wah ! Another problem", I whispered and look at her. I saw her having a difficulty in breathing. I touch her foredhead and it's getting worst.

"What will I do ? Why are you always giving me a problem ?", I said, then we finally arrived at their house.

 

I carry her again to go inside, and went upstair to lay her down to her bed. Then I ask her personal servant to change her clothes first and gave me evrything I need to make her fever get low. After taking good care of her, I also prepared foods for her while she is still sleeping.

 

"Thank god, it's getting better now", I said and hold her hand. "You should thank me for taking good care of you", I said I sat beside her bed and start watching her sleeping. 'Heh ! Why you are still pretty even though you have a fever and sleeping !', I thought.

 

While busy looking at her and checking her condition, I did not noticed that I already fall asleep while sitting on a chair beside her bed and still holding her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED ....!

i more like Kim Hyuna as Junhyung-ah's girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE

and i still love Junhyung-oppa no matter what, but his relation with Hara, i can't still accept it.