FINAL

Lazy Mornings

     I woke up early again. I sighed and stretched my numb shoulders; probably slept on the wrong side again. I was still sleepy but if I don't  wake up soon, no one will do the cleaning and cooking for all the lazy bums. Minhwan has his exams coming up so that can be excluded. Jaejin says he has thing to do with his family...so I just that too can be excluded. Seunghyun is just being lazy but at least he washed his own plates and clothes. Hongki...I sighed even more when mentioning that name...HE'S JUST PRACTICALLY LAZY!! He doesn't do any chores, instead he messed them. After reading some magazines, he would simply throw them on the floor, chair or where ever he wants. After eating, he put his dishes in the sink. And he loves to mess neatly arranged beds by jumping on them.

     I quickly arranged my bed and went to the kitchen and start cooking. I decided to do scrambled eggs and fried noodles since I'm craving for noodles. Minhwan woke up as soon as I started frying the noodles. 

"Morning...." Minhwan said sleepily and opened the fridge to get something to drink. I nodded and continued my cooking. Minhwan poured some orange juice into a cup and went to the lounge. I don't mind him, since he's always quiet all the time, even with his friends. He just doesn't talk much.

     A couple more minutes, Seunghyun walked to the kitchen still rubbing his eyes. Just perfct timing, since the noodles are just in time to be eaten. I told Seunghyun to fetch Minhwan and told them to take their breakfast. Seunghyun choosing the plate with the biggest amount quickly went to the lounge and switched on the TV, I took my breakfast and joined Seunghyun with Minhwan following from behind.

     After my breakfast, I dragged Seunghyun to help me with the dishes. Suddenly, loud Jaejin walked to the kitchen.

"Agh!! So hungry!! Where's FOOD!!??" Jaejin shouted. I pointed at the kitchen cover and Jaejin immediately rushed over to open it. His face lighted up brightly and took his breakfast with him to the lounge. 

     I glanced at the clock, 9.30am. How long is lazy bum going to sleep!? 

"Seunghyun, you don't mind doing the dishes yourself right?~~" I asked with a you-better-do-it face. Seunghyun went speechless and just then Minhwan appeared and Seunghyun dragged him to wash the dishes with him.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

     I walked to my room, which I shared with Hongki. I looked at him sleeping like it's still early. I sat next to him and shook him. After spending several minutes shaking and hitting him. He finally woke up...angrily.

"Jonghoon-ah!! What time is it!? See, the sun is shining so brightly!! Don't tell me it's afternoon already!! Why did you wake me up so late!!??" Hongki screamed loudly that I could feel my ears vibrating violently.

     Hongki cooled down after eating his breakfast. He had so many things to tell me that he was talking with his mouth full. Such a kid. After regaining his strength, he went to his usual let's-mess-the-house mood, and I have to chase after him like how a mother would chased after her child.

     Every morning, this is the usual scenes I would get though I would never grow bored out of it. They're so amusing. Such lazy asses, just like those typical lazy mornings.