Ending (Last)

125 Days.
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Wait for me ~~* Sehun thought and drive to the airport.

>>>FASTFORWARD<<<

After hours Sehun arrived, He quickly call ~~ mother.

 

"Umma, I'm already here. What's the name of the hospital?" Sehun asked.

 

"Go to the ****** hospital. Just take a bus and walk straight then left you're here. Ppali." ~~'s mother said.

 

"Okay. Thanks umma. Take care." Sehun cutted the line.

 

He quickly took a bus,after taking a bus he followed what ~~'s said.

 

Minutes later he arrived at the hospital.

 

He asked for the room of ~~ and they quickly gave it. He run there then, he see ~~'s mother crying, he go beside her.

 

"Umma what happened?" Sehun asked worriedly.

 

"~~'s heart stopped beating. Sehun I'm not ready for my daughter to leave me." 

 

"What? Umma, I'm she'll wake up. I'm so sure. " Sehun hugged ~~'s mother and tears fall down his cheeks.

 

*Please don't leave me. Please.* Sehun silently prayed.

 

The doctor come out from the Operation room.

 

"I'm sorry to tell you , but she didn't make it" The doctor bowed.

 

"What?! Stupid. Why didn't you saved her?" Sehun said ters flowing his eyes.

 

"I'm sorry, we did our best but she really didn't make it." The doctor said and walk away.

 

"Tell me this is not real." Sehun sobbed and her mother cried so Sehun hug her mother.

 

"Anyway, she left you a letter. She said to give it to you if she can't make it." Her mother give her the letter and he get it.

 

He opened it and read. 

 

 

Dear Sehun Oppa,   Hello oppa! Maybe by the time you'll read this im not already in this world or maybe you'll not be able to read this but i hope you can.   So oppa i didnt tell you about my ill,mianhe oppa. I just dont want to make you feel sad and add up to
Please log in to read the full chapter