Chapter 1: Girl's night out! A night to remember..

The Playboy and the Snob

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

This is the first time I’m going to meet my friends after 4 years.

 I trained in an army, why you ask? I like to kick guys’ ! Hahaha, kidding aside ever since I was a kid I wanted to serve my country. But I’m not a lesbian mind you.

We agreed that we’d meet at our favourite place, which is a coffee shop.

I gazed at my watch, it was 5PM.

I wonder if they’ll recognize me? I’m wearing a body hugging dress which they didn’t think I would wear. My hair is now long with big curls at the end and dyed it with honey brown. We’ve known each other for 8 years now and they still didn’t see the girly side of me because I’m more of a sporty kid back then.

I ordered a hot choco and a slice of vanilla cake and observed the coffee shop, nothing much has changed. Still, it smelled roasted coffee beans, majority of the structure were made of mahogany. Their patrons here were mostly old people, I think were the only ones who’s young around out here but we don’t care cause we liked the ambiance, so relaxing.  After my keen observation I looked down and started to read a magazine..


 

A little later..

 

Three girls entered the café, I immediately recognized their high pitched voice. My back turning them and they sat by the table behind me.

“She was sitting at our favourite spot.” Yoona whispered.

“It’s ok Yoona, there are lots of available table.” Tiffany answered.

“Shall we order now or we’ll wait for Hyoyeon unnie.” Seohyun asked as they sit.

“Let’s wait for her.” Tiffany suggested.

“I wonder what does she like now?” Yoona opened up.

“Maybe she’s one of the boys now.” Tiffany joked, and they giggled.

I was eavesdropping and can’t help but to smile.

“What do you mean? She’s all muscular now?”  Seohyun asked innocently.

“Well, maybe. Ha-ha!” Yoona.

They chit-chat for a while until boredom strucked them.

“Asih! Where could she be? One text is all it takes to confirm if she’ll come.” Tiffany clenched her teeth.

“She’ll come, I know it.” Seohyun calmed her.

So I decided to turned at them.

 “Missed me?”

All three turned their heads at my direction. And squealed like a fan girl.

The staffs and some of the customers were shocked because of the noise.

“Is it really you?” Tiffany holding my hands.

“Unnie you looked gor-ge-ous!” Yoona jumping excitedly.

“I missed you unnie!” Seohyun hugging me.

They all doing this at the same time.

“What are you saying? Of course it’s me! Ha-ha-ha-ha! I know I looked more beautiful. Seohyun baby I missed you too.” I hugged them all and my eyes starting to tear up.

After a couple of minutes we all calmed down and sat at my table.

“I still can’t  believe this transformation! It’s va-va-boom!” tiffany still ecstatic seeing  me.

While I were all smiles.

“Maybe you have some inspiration back at the camp.” Yoona assumed.

“Of course not! You know how I hate guys!” I rolled down my eyes.

“Unnie has every right to dress like this!” Seohyun defended me.

“Yeah, we know but it’s a dramatic change. Anyways, whatever your reason is, I don’t care! We’re happy for you. Are you sure you don’t have a boyfriend?” Tiffany teased.

“Tifanny!” I glared at her.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll zip my mouth!” Tiffany gestured zipping .

They laughed again.

 

 

“So how you guys doin?” I changed the topic.

“I will be graduating college with honours, I’m a laude!” Seohyun gladly said.

“She is happy because she has Yonghwa.” Yoona teased Seohyun which made her blush.

“Really? Wow so happy for you graduating college with flying colours, I didn’t doubt that you couldn’t. But you should work and help your parents first before marrying.”

“Unnie of course! We’ve gone out just recently so I don’t have any plan on marrying. Besides I’m still young.”

“Good to hear that! Don’t be like your flirty sisters here!” I joked pointing at Tiffany and Yoona.

“We’re just being friendly, nothing wrong with that!” Yoona defending herself.

“Yah! I’d rather be friendly than be a snob!” Tiffany stick her tongue out.

I giggled, raised my hands as a sign of giving up. “Okay, so how are you and Siwon? You’ve been dating for ages, so when is the wedding?”

Tiffany raised her left hand. Showing off her two karat diamond ring. I noticed both Tiffany’s eyes and the diamond were sparkling.

I stared at the ring with amusement happy for Tiffany and Siwon. ‘Well it’s about time!” crossing my arms.

“I would like to have someone like Siwon Oppa! I envy you Tiff unnie!” Yoona being dreamy.

“Why? Are you having difficult time searching for the right guy?”

“It seems so.” Yoona laid her back at the back rest pouting.

“Maybe because you’re too pretty for them!” pinching her cheek.

“Ow! That hurt!” Yoona touching her rosy cheek.

“Seriously, just be patient he’ll come at the right time.” I seriously said.

Tiff and Seohyun just nodded.

“Since we didn’t see each other in a long time, let’s go out and party! My treat!”

“For real?! I’m so in! I’m sure there’ll be lots of guys!” Yoona excitedly said.

“Siwon wouldn’t mind I guess..besides I can’t do this after we get married so..yes?”

Seohyun didn’t speak.

“How about our baby? Hmmm?” we looked at Seohyun.

“I still need to study…”

“Errr! Wrong answer!” I said.

“Yonghwa will be mad..”

“Stop making excuses! Coz we will not let you walk out of this coffee shop.” Yoona threatened her.

“Fine! But just this once okay?” at last Seohyun agreed.

“That’s our girl!” Tiffany said.


 

9PM

 

We went to the hottest place for bars.

I paid the entrance, the waiter lead us to the 2nd floor and placed us on a good spot.

And ordered some cocktails, a beer tower and finger foods.

Coz we’ll party all night long.

“The music’s good let’s dance!” Yoona starting to feel the rhythm.

“I’ll be right behind ya.” So is Tiffany.

“I would love to but I think I’ll save my dance moves for later.” I refused.

“Me too. I’ll look over your bags.” It’s Seohyun.

“Hmmmm. Okay.” Yoona agreed.

“Call us if the drinks are here.” Tiffany excitedly hit the floor.

“How have you been unnie?” Seohyun asked right after the two were gone.

“I’ve been great!”

“Would you mind if I ask you if..” Seohyun hesitantly asked.

“If what?”

“If you have slightest interest in guys?”

I sighed before I answered. “Seohyun you know what I’ve gone through.  And I don’t want to experience that again.”

“But not all guys are like that stupid Junho. Siwon oppa is not like that and so is Yonghwa. If you want I’ll hook you up with a friend of Yonghwa.”

“Seohyun dear, not a good idea.” I tapped Seohyun’s hand.

“Do you want to be an old maid?”

I didn’t answer.

“So it’s settled—“

“What? No!”

“But---“

“Na-ah!”

“Well, I hope you find someone here.”

I skeptically looked at her.

 

 

The order came.

I called the two girls whose having fun on the dance floor, noticed some guys trying to dance with them. So I glared at them. And they slowly dance away from them.

We held the glasses up.

“Cheers for Tiffany, we wish you more love and babies!” I said, Tiffany giggled.

“Cheers for Yoona, may she found the right one.” Tiffany wished.

“I second the motion!” Yoona agreed immediately.

They all laughed.

“For Seohyun, cheers! Another chapter in your life has been opened so write your story well, continue to dream.” Yoona said.

“Thanks Yoona unnie!”

“Cheerios! To our beloved Hyoyeon unnie, even you don’t want anything to do with guys, I still wish you’ll find him and mend your heart of steel! Love yah!” Seohyun kissed my cheek before I could react.

“You little devil!” I tickled Seohyun.

They chat, drink and eat and decided to hit the floor.

Hyoyeon’s dancing skills emerged the moment she stepped on the floor.

Yoona grooving like there’s no tomorrow.

Tiffany showing off her y side while she dances with those curvy hips.

While Seohyun doing her whole some yet elegant club moves.

 

 

They are all dancing their heart out.

With good music there’s no stopping them.

Some ladies stare at them with envy.

Guys were looking, drooling because of admiration.

They were the center of attraction and they loved it!

The lights were extravagant and the colors were fab!

 

 

After 2 remix songs, Seohyun moved her face in Hyo’s ear, “Unnie can you accompany me to the restroom?” Hyo just nodded and made a sign to Tiff and Yoona that they will just go to the rest room. And they squeezed themselves on a huge crowd for them to be able to get out of the floor.

They lined up to the girl’s restroom, Soehyun made her business first then she waited for Hyoyeon outside.

“Wow! It’s so hot!” Hyoyeon said when she got out of the restroom.

“Yeah, sweat dripping off of my neck. It’s sticky.” Seohyun said while wiping her sweat with tissue.

“Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said, Seohyun was behind her when someone gets in the way.

“Hey y, I saw you back there. You’re hot!” he Hyo’s right arm and then he leaned over to her ears and said, “Want to go somewhere else?”

“Unnie…” Seohyun nervously whispered. Clutching Hyoyeon’s dress.

Hyoyeon felt chills while he was doing this but she smiled, held his left arm twisted it and him turn his back on her. Seohyun was surprised and covered .

“You ert! Don’t ever do that again or else I’ll slash your off of you!” Hyoyeon sounded really angry.

Seohyun tried to pull her arms and stop her but Hyoyeon is quite tough.

“Ahhhh..argh!” the guy moaned in pain.

She griped tighter.

“Ahhhhh..i’m so-sorry..I won’t do that again..argghh!”

The passerby’s started circling around them, some are enjoying the scene but some are just there to gossip.

“Unnie, let’s go.”

After he apologized Hyoyeon released him and walked away as if nothing happened. Seohyun tailed behind her.

 

 

 

The guy looked at Hyoyeon’s silhouette with anger. “No one did this to me before, specially a girl.” Gritting his teeth. “You’ll pay for this!” then he looked around. “What are you looking at? Show’s over! Mind your business!” He touched his arm. “Ow!”

 

 

Yoona and Tiffany weren’t on the dance floor so Hyoyeon and Seohyun went to their table.

“What took you so long?” Yoona seemed irritated.

“Some guy harassed Unnie.”

“Really? Thank God you’re okay. What did you do?” Tiffany asked.

“Taught him a lesson.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Aish! Next time you should tell the management or the authority.” Tiffany acting like a mom.

“I am the authority.” Hyo said it with arrogance

“Yeah, I forgot. But still you’re a girl. Be careful.”

“Don’t worry Tiff, next time I’ll just shoot him.” With a serious face.

“WHAT!?”

Hyoyeon chuckled. “Just joking, I’ll keep that in mind.”

“So was he cute?” Yoona asked.

“WTH? Yoona!”

“I was just asking. Geez.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

 

 

Hyoyeon paid their bill and went out the parking lot. The street lamps flicker as they walk. No people hanging around the parking lot.

There the guy from the restroom appeared.

They walked passed him. But he shouted. “Hey! We still have unfinished business!”

Hyoyeon turned around. “Go home! You’re drunk! I don’t deal with drunken losers!”

Tiffany whispered. “Don’t mind him. Let’s go.” She dragged Hyoyeon.

The guy took out his gun from his back. “Stop! Or else I’ll shoot!” he pointed them.

The girl shrieked with fright. Tiffany is shaking, Yoona started to cry while Seohyun took a step back. “Unnie we’re scared.”

“Don’t worry; I’ll take care of him. Take my bag and go to my car. Stay inside.”

“No, we can’t leave you here.” Seohyun protested.

“I’ll be fine, just do what I said.”  Hyo smiled at Seohyun.

Seohyun nodded, holding the hand of both Tiffany and Yoona. They slowly walked away.

Hyoyeon glared at him and took out her senorita gun wrapped from her left thigh. “This is between the two of us. No one else should be harmed.” Pointed the gun to the guy.

“Acting cool huh? You know that’s what irritates me. No man or girl can do that to me.”

“What? You’re mad because I ruined your unbruised ego?” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Shut up! Don’t you know me? I’m the son of General Lee JunHyuk! Lee Eunhyuk.”

“Oh really? What if I tell your dad what you did to me, anyway He’s the one I should report to tomorrow morning.”

“Wh-what?” he stuttered.

“First Lieutenant Kim Hyoyeon. At your service.” Then she bowed.

The guy wobbled, he slowly putting his right hand down. But he shook his head. ‘No I can’t be beaten with an army girl. That’s shameful!’ then he seriously pointed his hand gun again.

“Seriously? Give up already! Besides, your hand gun is not loaded.” She casually said and puts back her gun on her thigh then she put her hands on her waist.

“I gotta go now. I’ll report early tomorrow.” She yawned. “Bye!” she winked and turned around.

He was stunned for a couple of seconds before he could react. “Woh? Ya-yah! Stop!”

Hyoyeon didn’t turn. And continued to walk.

Eunhyuk stomped his feet out of frustration. “Aish! That girl! She didn’t mind even I’m the son of her senior.” He recalled her wink, a smile formed from his lips. “What? Did I think she’s cute? No! no!” while shaking his head. “She’ll pay for this. I’ll make her fall head over heels for me.” He smirked and walked the other way. “This is a night to remember.” He whispered.


 

 

 

 Hahaha..1st chapter finished..

This will be a 5-6 chapters..because this is not my original plan..

but as for my other stories..i'll post a chapter after the another..

i'll try to balance 4 stories..but it would take me some time to update..

for my subscribers! thank you again for subscribing! hope you will like it!

Muwah! <3

Comment please :>