Visitors

A Gangster Lives In My House!

"How is it already the weekends?" IU wondered aloud, as Yoseob snickered. It was already Saturday, and Yoseob was still in her house.

"Time just flies by when you're hanging around with me, doesn't it?" Yoseob smirked. IU glared at him and crossed her arm. She was still afraid of Yoseob, even though he hadn't done anything to harm her. However, he did flirt with her and annoy her occasionally. She was still trying to avoid that.

"I wish you were gone by now," IU groaned, "It's Saturday, and usually I would be doing my weekend homework, but no! You're here and I can't do anything about it, but just babysit you all day long." Yoseob laughed.

"Why? Don't you like how I look?" Yoseob flirted, rubbing his chin and his lips seductively. IU rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Dream on!" she groaned, rolling her eyes. Yoseob starred at IU for a moment, and then smiled slyly.

"You're still scared of me, aren't you," Yoseob said, "Why?"

"I-I'm not scared!" she stuttered, "Why would I be scared of someone like you who doesn't even do anything to harm me?" Yoseob shrugged as he slowly tried to get up. He groaned from the pain that struck his ribs like a many needles. IU had always thought that Yoseob had faked the pain, so she tend to ignore him. Yoseob narrowed his eyes, tears swelling up in his eyes. Don't cry in pain, Yoseob, he reminded himself, Just hang in there. The wound will heal soon.

"W-Why don't you tell me anything that happens at school?" Yoseob asked, biting down on his lips hard to keep himself from crying out in pain. IU shrugged.

"Go to school yourself," she said coldly. Yoseob clicked his tongue.

"I can't, dawg. I'm a gangster," Yoseob replied with a grin. 

"What does being a gangster have to do anything with school?" IU asked, "Lots of people are gangsters and they go to my school." Yoseob shook his head.

"They're wannabes. You can't give them any respect," Yoseob sighed, patting his injured rib. IU rolled her eyes as her phone rang. She stared at the caller and realized it was Suzy.

"Yoboseyo?" IU answered calmly. Yoseob sighed deeply, staring at IU with the softest eyes. IU, feeling nervous, looking away. However, she sensed Yoseob still staring at her, so she couldn't help but turn around a bit. Sure enough, Yoseob was staring at her.

"YA!!! IU~~~~!!!!" Suzy screamed through the phone. IU almost dropped her phone as she moved her phone away from her ear. She clicked her tongue, glared at the phone, and placed the phone besides her ear again.

"Aish… MWOH?!" IU shouted. Yoseob flinched as he looked away, turning on the T.V. 

"I thought you were coming to my house today and right now! I'm already in front of your house–"

"NO!" IU yelled quickly. Yoseob jumped in shock. IU panicked, as she turned to face Yoseob. Suzy can't come! IU thought, She can't see Yoseob at all! 

"Um… Okay… So, what should I do then? I'm already here with Wooyoung and Taecyeon–"

"GO BACK HOME!!!– Wait, what?" IU asked, stopping herself. Wooyoung and Taecyeon-ssi? What are they doing with Suzy? IU wondered, walking towards the window to see if the three were really there. As she peaked, she caught Wooyoung's eyes. Wooyoung smiled and waved. IU jumped and closed the curtains tightly, glancing at Yoseob. 

"Um… Hold up a minute," IU said, hanging up. Quickly, IU dragged Yoseob to her room. Yoseob widened his eyes.

"W-W-What are you doing?!" Yoseob stuttered. IU glared at Yoseob.

"It's your fault that I can't invite guests properly or immediately invite them to my house! I have to hide you," IU grumbled.

"Just let them see me! I'm sure they will keep my presence here a secret," Yoseob said casually. IU scoffed.

"No way! You are not threatening my friends! At all! Understand?" IU said, pointing a finger at Yoseob. Yoseob sighed and glumly nodded as IU stuffed him in her closet. Yoseob widened his eyes.

"W-Wait! You're going to stuff me in this little room?!" exclaimed Yoseob. IU nodded and clasped her hands together.

"Please stay in there until I call you out! Don't make any sound, and even though it's uncomfortable, I'm sure you can adjust to this stuffy closet. Mian, but my friends are coming to my house," IU apologized. Yoseob stared at IU for a second, and then slowly nodded.

"Sure…" he said slowly, as IU smiled.

"Gomawo!" IU thanked, as she slammed the closet shut tightly and made her way down the stairs. Inside the closet, Yoseob was having a hard time adjusting himself inside the closet. He wasn't able to comfortable let his injured ribs rest. He squirmed, groaned, and squirmed some more. Each time he moved, the pain in his ribs ached even more. He groaned, as he quickly panted like a tired dog. Please let IU's friend leave soon! he pleaded in his mind.