Saved!

A Gangster Lives In My House!

IU groaned. "Oh no, please not here, Yoseob! My dad is here! You're going to give off a bad impression."

"IU, no matter what impression I give to your father, does it matter? Of course not. What matters is what kind of impression I give to you, IU. Plus, I'm fighting over you with a broken rib. Wouldn't that impress your father since I'm really badly injured and I'm fighting with the fastest gangster on Earth?" Yoseob asked, grinning ear to ear.

"Well said," Suzy cheered. "Well said."

Yoseob stared at Suzy. "Dude, I thought you were my fan. I'm standing here, about to risk my life, and you're sitting there, cheering on for me. Are you really one of my fans?"

Suzy shrugged. "That all depends now. You won't be having much fans if they hear you that you're dating IU."

"Oh…You're right," Yoseob agreed, scratching his hair. "Ah…I should've thought about that."

"What? Now you're regretting to be with me?" IU gasped.

"No! No, I'm not regretting! You got it all wrong!" Yoseob panicked.

"Hey, IU, if Yoseob ever hurts you, you can come to me, alright?" Wooyoung informed, winking at IU.

"As if! You almost killed me!" IU snapped.

"I did not!" Wooyoung looked offended.

"Guys! First, we ignored my turtle, and now we're ignoring the fight between Yoseob and Wooyoung! Let's get back to the script," Nichkhun shouted, clapping his hands loudly.

"What script?" Yoseob asked, frowning.

"He means for us to get back on topic, Yoseob," IU said, rolling her eyes. Yoseob flicked his tongue.

"Oh! I see!" Yoseob exclaimed. Yoseob glared at Wooyoung. "Go easy on me. I want to impress IU."

Wooyoung laughed. "As if! I'm not going to go easy on you. I want to impress IU, too."

"That's not fair!" Yoseob whined. "I'm her boyfriend! I have to look cool!" 

"I'm the guy playing the part where I have to kill you," Wooyoung said, making a fist. "So…I have to look awesome while killing you."

"Come at me bro?" Yoseob said, glaring at Wooyoung. Before he knew it, he felt a painful impact on his stomach. He almost coughed out blood, but he swallowed the foul taste. Wooyoung smirked as he cracked his knuckles.

"You still have the broken ribs, don't you?" Wooyoung said. "So you won't be able to dodge my attacks. Sad."

"Wooyoung, please go easy on him!" IU pleaded. "You don't look 'awesome' or 'cool' when you hit him! It almost made me scream!"

"I know…so violent. Taecyeon, are you just going to stand there?" Suzy snapped, glaring at Taecyeon.

"But Junsu is right there…and Nichkhun is holding the gun," Taecyeon pointed out, unable to move from his spot. Yoseob, who was unable to move as fast as he did, kept getting punched in the stomach and kicked in the face. Fortunately, Wooyoung was weaker than the rest of the 2PM member. However, he still was the fastest, so he would be able to weaken his enemy's stamina slowly.

"Take that…and that…and that!" Wooyoung hissed, punching Yoseob's ribs three times. Yoseob collapsed on his back, groaning in pain. IU couldn't believe that she was still staring at her love-one who was beating beat up by an elite gangster.

"Wooyoung, stop!" IU pleaded. "Yoseob is still a child! He's even injured! Show him some mercy!"

"Yeah!–Ugh–Show some m-mercy!–GAH!" Yoseob screamed as he began to gush out some blood. Wooyoung kicked Yoseob's face and scowled.

"Ugh, you got blood on my shoes," Wooyoung grumbled, kicking Yoseob's ribs. Yoseob screamed in pain as he winced. He didn't want to worry IU at all, but he couldn't help but scream in pain. IU wanted to cry, but she forced her tears back. IU looked up at Nichkhun.

"Nichkhun, can't you save Yoseob?" IU begged desperately.

"I can't help a B2ST gangster. No, not in a million years–Oof!" Nichkhun gasped, as his eyeballs rolled back. He collapsed onto the ground as IU looked up. She grinned.

"Well, if you can't help a B2ST gangster, then we can," the person who had knocked Nichkhun out said.

"Doojoon! Junghyung! Dongwoon! Kikwang! Dumb Hyunseung! You guys came to rescue Yoseob!" IU cheered. Junghyung helped untie IU's rope as Hyunseung helped untie Suzy.

"Was the 'dumb' part necessary?" Hyunseung whined. "I mean, I didn't do anything dumb yet–Oops, I think I might've tightened the rope…"

"You idiot! Go and knock some people out as I untie her," Doojoon grumbled. Hyunseung obeyed as he disappeared behind the metal boxes.

"Oh, Hyunseung! My dad is out there–"

"Oof!" a deep voice groaned. IU groaned as she slapped her face after Junghyung had finished untying her.

"You just knocked out my dad!" IU shouted, as Hyunseung came back.

"Guys, more cops are coming in. We better hurry and help Yoseob out," Hyunseung reported. "Oh, and sorry for knocking your dad out, lady."

"It's IU! And I'm not going until I help out Yoseob!" IU protested.

"Can I knock her out, too?" Hyunseung asked.

"Yoseob wouldn't like it…but it would save the trouble. Alright, go ahead," Kikwang said, as Hyunseung smirked. He found a long, metal bar at the side.

"GOOD NIGHT!" Hyunseung yelled. He swung the bar against IU's head. For a second, nothing happened. Then, IU felt something banging in her head. She moaned in pain as she collapsed on the ground. 

"Oh my gosh! She's bleeding!" Dongwoon exclaimed.

"Oops! I might've hit her too hard," Hyunseung mumbled. 

This scene seems a bit familiar, IU thought. However, as her visions blurred, she out.