Eye Candy

My Reality

It all started as the new semester starts. Krystal, the usual cold girl, is again sitting alone at the side near the window with the earphone on. Her cold appearance was just an upfront. She was really bubbly and dork, but today is first day and she's usually quiet not because she's shy but because she likes to analyze the new faces she will see. She likes to look for an eye candy in every class she'll attend to.

She's starting to get bored because all she can see is her old classmates playing with each other. So she just close her eyes trying to ignore all the noise made up by her classmate and listen to her favorite group's new album, Pink Tape.

~~~

This particular girl isn't supposed to be with this class. She was supposed to be a higher level by them but because she encountered a health problem, she is now on her way to sophomores' room. It's a good thing that she transferred so no one will think that she failed on her subjects. Sulli enter the room and was surprised when someone greet her.

"Hi! Are you new student?" She smiled along with her eyes before answering the shorter girl in front of her.

"Yes. I'm Choi Sulli."

"I'm Luna Park." This girl, Luna offers her hand and Sulli gladly accepts it.

"You can sit beside.. Hmmm.." sle looked over to her classmates finding a sit for me.

"That girl. Her name's Krystal."

The Sulli look to the girl Luna's pointing and only one thing comes into her mind.

Eye candy.