First Conversation

My Reality

~~

The bell rang and Krystal hears it even though she's listening to music. For Krystal, that bell was such a for always interrupting her sleep.

She open her eyes only to be greeted by a girl looking at her with an eye smile.

'Oh.. An eye candy sitting beside me' and she can't help to grin and flash her sweetest smile to the girl before turning her fake attention to the professor who just enter the room.

~~

"Hi. My name's Sulli." Krystal smirks since she knows she'd got the girl's attention.

"I'm Krystal." She looks again to the girl not playing anymore attention to the authority in front. "You're new to the school?"

"Hmmm. Yeah. Had a health failure last semester so I had to stop and focus more on my health issues."

"You sure are talkative." Krystal said as she look again to the front knowing what will the girl's reaction.

"WHA~" Sulli immediately stop as she notice that everyone look at her except her seatmate.

"What is it Ms. Choi?" Sulli was shocked with the attention now and she can't answer her professor immediately.

"I~ Sh~"

"Essh. It was my fault Ms. Jung."

"And what prank did you just do to the new girl, Soojung~ah?" Sulli was shock when the professor called Krystal, Soojung with such a informal tone.

She looked at Sulli first before answering the professor, her sister.

"I~ I did not prank her Ms. Jung. And with all due respect, my respectable professor, you can just call me by Krystal since this is an international school."

"Whatever you say, Soojung~ah. Let's just move on guys and Ms. Choi?" Sulli look confused at Ms. Jung "Ignore my little Soojungie here. She'll just cause you trouble."

" Unnie~" Krystal whined at her sister's dorkiness as Ms. Jung just turned her back at the two and Sulli look at the flushed face beside here.

"You sure are a whipped baby."

Sulli was met by a glare but she just laughed it off.