Questions+Update

♡ ⋮The Romantic & Idol⋮ ♡

 

♡ ⋮Questions 

Can my love interest be one of the cast members on a previous season?: Sorry but no, I prefer to keep things realistic, so as if its an actual 100% new season, So no you're love interest can not be one of the cast members from a previous season.

For the company my character came from, does it have to be a real company?: Yes, it should be a real company. On the application it does say "Be original" by that it means not like the same companies of the previous cast members. It means you can use companies of the previous cast members or the company of different groups that havent appeared on the show for example: Starship ent. Bighit ent. TOP media, Woollim ent. WM ent ect.

What are the age limits for my love interest and my character?: I dont really feel like looking at the rules but im pretty sure i stated they should all be within the age limits of 19-26. That includes you're love interest.

Can I use some of the same information I use on other applyfics: I would prefer you not. Just to keep things original, if you copy and paste things while someone else works hard to fill out the application by scratch, it doesnt seem fair right?

How long will this story run?: The story is going to be based on a week long journey between the cast. They'll film for 4 of the 7 days on Jeju. I'll write scenes that happen on screen and off screen. The story will finish with the 4 applicants meeting up with their love interest after the show when they're back in Seoul, this is where i need a scene request as well, that way i can write it the way you want you're character to meet up with you're love interest. Whether they actually date or not isnt up to me its up to you're imagination. I won't write anymore scenes with you're character after they come home from Jeju aside from the one chapter final for each character.

Can i request a kiss scene?: You may. They will have to end up being off camera kiss scenes, and it may or may not be with you're love interest. If you've read the couples, not all couples are 100% in love with one another. However for the fated couple and Awkward couple i will accept a kiss scene between you're love interest.

Is there more to the application?: Yes. So whats going to happen is i will chose hopefully 6-7 final applicants if i get that many, and i will have them fill out the second part of the application, which is just basic background so i know more about you're character.

 

 

 

 

♡ ⋮Update 

 

8/8/13: I do hope applicants have read the rules, because the very first rule is apply before or after Subscribing, which only 1 of my applicants have done so far.

 

**Reminder: I would check this page often for any more questions or updates, you won't always get an update notification even when ive updated this chapter**